Why can't old dudes stop raping 16 year olds?

why can't old dudes stop raping 16 year olds?

>Most powerful coach in youth volleyball
Sounds like a Hollywood shit "comedy" set up

now thats a good wife

because 16 year olds are sexy

as someone who has fucked 16 year olds consensually, they really are not that sexy

>his wife bullied them
did she bully them into having sex with him? can that be done?

it's about the hunt lad

Says the Sup Forums poster who definitely wouldn't immediately get a hard on being in the same room as a volleyball team of 16 year olds

Didn't know moose's live that long

Yup.....75% of elite players are taller than 5’11”

>moose's
it's "meese's"

this. stupid sexy teens

Im mister "meese's" look at me

They're still goofy, childish 16 year olds. Christ, have you hung out with 20 year olds even?

hmmmmmm.......

>goofy
You don't fuck a chick's personality fag boy.

Because biology begs them too?

are you a human male? the answer to that is self evident.

16 is the most ripe age for reproduction.

His wife is a real bottom bitch

is it even though? I'd think an older girl who's at least gotten to like 20 and is a full size adult with fully developed hips would be more likely to have a healthy childbirth

I just read the article. He (allegedly) impregnated one girl, drove her to get an abortion, and then made her give him a handy on the ride home.

damn

but yeah anyway I think younger girls have more potential for complications because they're not fully, FULLY developed yet but what do I know really

absolutely alpha

that's some real nigga shit right there

if you can hold a conversation with a sixteen year old girl long enough to go back to one of your houses and have sex, and you're 21 or older, you are really fucking weird

typical amerimutts

Legend

/thread

kek

>he didn't have smart girls in his high school
mmmmm boy you missed out on some grade A pussy. they are much hornier than the stacies.

based

Sounds like something Kenny Powers would do

fucking any girl of any age should be legal as long as there's no rape, phisical damage, std or pregnancy involved
I mean we are leting kids dress as girls and geting hormone treatment wich makes them infertile and aparently they can consent that so surely they can consent a handjob wich have literally no consecuences other than geting a mess

well with girls of a certain age group it's pretty much impossible to avoid physical damage unless you're a dicklet. the tranny thing is a good argument although if it were up to me, that would be illegal too.

Obviously Im talking about puberty girls
If they bleed they can breed
Im not defending puting your girl in a 10 year old cunny cause that would even destroy her future uterus

Sorry you fucked ugly 16 year olds

Because americans are prudes with pent-up urges and a higher age of consent than other countries

People want what they cant have

Damn, this is a solid ass argument. Doubles advocate here, though, I think it's more about old guys abusing their power over people.

>why can't dudes stop fucking girls when they're ripe?
hmmmmm

>this weeb that can't get any in japan

old guys with expertise in a rare trait are a rare commodity nowadays
up and cuming horny teen girls are a diamond dozen tho

Look how she bends her ass, she knows what shes doing, she clearly consents and you are a fag if you wouldnt fuck her

top lad

wew

It's not "rape" rape. It's "16 year olds are mature enough to get behind the wheel of a car, decide whether to go on irreversible sex hormones, and get access to abortions, but not consent to sex" rape.

Spain noooo

I'm a biology student working on a master's degree right now, and while I'm not an expert in reproductive development by any stretch, my understanding is that 15-20ish is pretty much prime breeding years for females. If babies from mothers that age are unwell it's because women getting pregnant that young and carrying the baby to term are, in the modern world, more likely to be poor, have poor access to healthcare, and not be in a good condition financially or socially to have a kid at that age.

We could change society by making uni be a quarter of the price for girls with kids

I think the best thing would be strengthening the family unit as a social block, and making sure older people don't have to work to very old in order to retire. I've noticed that people who raise children from a young age and also have professional success generally live nearby to older relatives who can care for the kids during the day so the parents can develop their careers and not have to pay for daycare. That way having a child is less of a financial barrier to professional success, and there's no stress of leaving kids with a stranger all day.

>reading comprehension
talking to sixteen year old girls IN high school isn't what I was talking about at all, was it?

>and his wife allegedly bullied them
did they say "no bully"? that usually works for me here

the difference between single and two parent households and the outcome of their children is pretty stark, but im not sure its got as much to do with the family unit as it does with the fact that single mothers tend to be poor, uneducated, and bad parental figures. if you looked at single mothers who make 80-100k a year and were 30 years old the difference might still exist but not be nearly as stark.

I'm sick of these shitty adults who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it!

Yes, it should be nornal to have kids at 20 and leting the grandparents to raise them and then do the same to your grandkids

kek

Are that insecure you wouldn't fuck a girl taller than you?

Isn't it fucking weird to be "the most powerful coach in youth volleyball"?

Good post.

Without having read the article, it just might be some hyperbole to let it sound more dramatic

think about it, if you were a coach with even a hint of ambition you would be teaching boys
all that is left for the girls are people with questionable motives

Lel

>ywn fuck underage girls with the help of your wife

Feels bad, man.

high IQ poster detected

>hey coach, i might have a pelvic injury... near my coccyx I presume, wanna check?