>The Defenders is happening
>Still nothing about the obviously superior show

When the fuck is this gonna happen?

Also, Punisher thread, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=9g0bmCPFsi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there ANY CHANCE that the Wheel of Time series from Sony will be any good? Fuck the MCU btw

We know it's showing this year, probably Nov/Dec as Defenders is in August. They also wrapped up filming the other week.

They're shooting it, you're not getting both on the same year, faghat.

it'll happen when it happens.

Sooner or later, we will all get Franked.

No, and the books weren't that good to begin with.

I don't give a shit about The Defenders though, it's obviously trying to be the Avengers.

I want to see the Punisher giving out true justice.

The books were really good, but OK.

Will this ever be topped?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>punisher
>without thomas jane

yeah no

This was so much better than the Thomas Jane one, this was over the top, and didn't try to make Frank a hero.

He looked a hell of a lot more like the Punisher too.

That 's terrible, you retarded cunt. Why is this board so chock-full of mouthbreathers?

Thomas Janes was a terrible Punisher.

Look at the knucklehead replying to his own shitty post. Jesus Christ.

There was a panel I saw where Frank tells some thugs with a molotov to put it down cus it's dangerous, and after they tell him to fuck off, he shoots it and they burst into flames.

Please tell me someone has this saved.

Fuck you that movie was great, Jane was good as the young, fresh out of family Frank, but Stevenson was the Franker Frank. They should just copy paste Punisher MAX v1

I hope this is the opening scene.

Holy shit

Kek I know I'm just in it for the (You)s

HOLY
FUCKEN
SHIT

The punisher made season 2 of Daredevil.... Is Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and iron fist worth checking out

>Fuck you that movie was great,
Fucking children, fucking board gone to shit.

Punisher was best part of Daredevil. Series might be good as long as they don't shoehorn in night nurse

JJ is comfy, LC has good music scenes, and IF is decent if you don't expect good fight scenes

Post again, retard. Go on.

JJ has a fairly good story, if a bit stretched out

LC Was consistently good, despite a pretty shit character being introduced halfway through.

I'm watching IF now, it's pretty bad, but still a hell of a lot better than anything else on TV right now.

holy freaking crap

I thought he was what made season 2 awful.
Not that he or his story was bad but it just didn't fit at all with what the rest of the season or the first season was about. And they were so focuses on making him look good for a spinoff series that I think they let let the writing for Electra and the hand go to shit.

I can't wait, bernthal is a better punisher than I could have hoped for.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about the defenders? I'm not a single bit hyped for it. I would honestly rather they never did it. Daredevil is already the best thing in the MCU by a long shot, and if they start mixing it with other shit, I'm afraid it will be ruined. The weakest parts of daredevil were already the shitty supernatural "dark sky" bullshit that's only there to set up the defenders, and it kinda hurt the show.

You are racist. Most people aren't.

>LC Was consistently good
it dragged hardcore for 3 or 4 episodes before the finale. Didn't ruin my enjoyment

Exactly, Daredevil should just fight major criminals.

Leave all the mystical shit to Iron Fist.

I'm okay with the Defenders, but I don't want it now because it's blocking the Punisher being released earlier.

>Daredevil is already the best thing in the MCU by a long shot
DD was probably my least favorite, especially season 2. He was a completely unlikeable guy and Punisher only made that season work

JJ and LC have good chemistry and IF/LC supposedly do, too. I'll watch but not super hyped

So, any predictions for Frank's major villain? I'm not too familiar with his rogues gallery.

>There will never be a Punisher movie based off Up is Down and Black is White
>There will never be a Punisher movie based off The Slavers

I hate capeshit, but I would go to the midnight release of either movie.

It might be in the series, Punisher Max is a pretty iconic series.

IF you haven't watched this. You're not a Punisher fan.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

There's no way they'll do Punisher Max justice in the Netflix series. I'd love it if I was wrong though.

>That Dark Knight music
>Frank lets a woman get raped

Yeah, no.

Well, what we got from Frank was pretty brutal, and I remember a guy getting his head smashed to pieces in a car door in Daredevil, so it's possible.

Why does everyone ride this dick so hard? I feel like I'm missing something, is it meant to be Frank trying to resist being the Punisher?

I think it's just because it's cool, it's not everyday you get an unofficial sequel to a movie starring the original actor.

Fair enough, you may be right.

I like that Jane wanted to play the Punisher againand paid for all this himself, but I've always thought Stevenson played a better Punisher.

Top Kek forgot about that desu. That movie is hilarious

Its that frat bro dude from Westworld.

Oh shit, he's playing Billy Russo, who's Frank's friend, what?

Filming finished here in NY this month. We'll most likely see a small trailer or talk of it at comic-con over the summer. We might even see him make a cameo or help The Defenders.
>tfw no barracuda

They're probably saving Barracuda for another season, for now it seems like Jigsaw is the main villain.

Are you saying he was so good that he made everything else look like shit?

They already included one of the villains from MAX in S2 of Daredevil. Punisher blasted off his face and left him for dead.

NN confirmed not to show up at all.

Left him for dead? He point blank shot that mick in the face. He died instantly.

Thank God

If they're going to follow comic continuity,then he'll come back with a cheap mask that barely covers his face.

That's kind of the thing. The Punisher's schtick makes it so he doesn't have his own rogues gallery, because he murders them all.

I doubt it, no-one survives a shotgun blast to the face from inches away.

When are they going to announce the Moon Knight show?

I liked Marvel Knights Punisher more than Punisher MAX desu.

Why would barracuda be in it? He was killed by Eminem from what I remember.

But that whole scene only works AFTER the Slavers arc.

Yeah, that's totally how it went down. You don't fuck with Shady, Shady fucks with you!

Is this CapeKino?

He murders all of his villains, but some memorable ones(that haven't gotten their well-deserved appearance on the small/big screen) come to mind:

>Barracuda, a giga nigga, probably the only man who's capable of kicking Frank's ass.
>Ma Gnucci, and old lady from the mob whose encounters with Frank are nothing short of batshit insane.
>General Zakharov, evil Putin.
>Nicky Cavella, smug-ass mafia boss.

>Googled "shotgun to face"
I don't know what I expected but I didn't need to see that shit.

Dolph is still best Punisher. ;)

>that nigga teacuppin a mini uzi
>Dolph leaning whilst holding the gun as far away as possible and nearly closing his eyes
and waving
yah, nah

Why do you say that?

I'm pretty sure they actually murdered dozens of asians for this scene. Your opinion is obsolete.

Let me get this straight so I don't have to read the marvel wiki: Frank Castle has a kind of brain damage that....puts his brain in "hero mode" all the time, right? He's like super fast and aware because of it, have I got that right?

Nope, he's just got Marine training and is a brutal motherfucker.

Do you guys think we could actually get this scene?

Pretty sure his brain is in hero mode but whatevs

>Frank
>Hero

No, he just saw the most brutal shit in Vietnam then came back and lost his entire family and it broke him, read Born.

>Nicky Cavella

has anyone btfo castle harder than he did?

right after they announce the ghost rider show, with a proper lead and using the plot from volume 6.

I do love loony moony though there's lots of different ways they could go with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9g0bmCPFsi8

I hate niggers

JJ is good, if a bit slow in parts. LC is great, save for Diamondback. IF is only good thanks to the Meachum family, Rand's actor is shit and the action scenes are generally garbage.