Silicon Valley Season 4 Premiere

Who is pumped?

Also - any streams?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!sotDELTB!ez8HoC-LS4luUn4zMEk9ejZahYFX6dGGO0Iz9Ah
youtube.com/watch?v=yNSXQsP-VQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems like they're moving away from the "try to stay afloat" plot of Seasons 1-3

A nice change of pace, but I'm interested to see what they do with it

NEW INTERNET

comfy stream and chat at brettygood dot com

second for streams

Also how far ahead do they tape episodes, I'm looking forward to them mocking that juicer thing

> its a Richard asks for more shekels episode

It's feasible with the right minds. I think it'd be pretty neat to see them touch on this subject. I want to see where it goes and how the flesh it out.

>Sam's facial expression in the bottom one

It's like he knows whats about to happen

Isn't that freenet?

Ponytail guy's face doe.

Is Pied Piper really that bad of a name?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

russ parts were best parts

Anyone else feel like they lost a lot of steam in the writing?

Loved all the Gavin Belson scenes, it was pretty funny seeing Jack Barker take the the long elevator ride down to his new office.

>leather man

Richard was so retarded, it was borderline out of character. Once the video chat took off, he would be able to use the cash to fund what he wants to do. You know, like the box he somehow never had a dilemma over.

>gnu internet
mite b cool,
glad monica is still in the cast. when was the first time she saw his pied piper again?

there a mega link up yet?

Why does Richard keep fucking everything up?

mega.nz/#!sotDELTB!ez8HoC-LS4luUn4zMEk9ejZahYFX6dGGO0Iz9Ah

guess the last 4 letters of the URL and it's yours :^)

>inb4 uuuu

user plz

please

uuuu

>You know, like the box he somehow never had a dilemma over.
What? He spent 3 episodes crying about how he didn't want to do the box. He only put an effort in it because of his autism and because getting the box out of the way meant that he'd get to work on the platform sooner.

He dislikes the videochat even more because it involves playing second fiddle to Dinesh rather than being the star.

This character is literally me.

This will probably be the season where it all turns to shit.

are you gay?

You fuck?

didn't dude second from the left punch an uber driver for liking trump, then got his ass beat, after which the driver put him under citizens arrest?

The monkee webrip looks fucking great and it came out the same time as the HDTV rip.

> That coming out/Finding a guy to fuck motivational story.

Is he /our/ guy?

will monica show her feet this season?

everyone get back, hes gonna peel out!
>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Dinesh's voice chat would be forgotten among all the other failed chat programs without Richard's compression. If he wasn't a retard, he'd setup a fairly aggressive contract that gave him a good percentage of their revenue.

yeah it looks pretty good

Gavin will keep it worth watching, he's almost always funny.

what car is that

So, is he actually gay, Sup Forums?

A car with the doors of a billionaire.

No, his grandpa is.

i just watch this for based mike judge

i fucking hate all of the main cast but that doesnt stop them from being funny and the whole series has a sort of 80's revenge of the nerd vibe which i really dig

no me

>russ using the term 'ladyboy'
ugh fuck this show

t. butthurt ladyboy

>monkee encode

It's great, isn't it? No more shit HDTV encodes on the day of release.

THIS GUY FUCKS!

Based rich guy making this show great again.

and it looks just as good as the web-dl :^)

Is there a video chat as good as Piperchat IRL?

I'm starting to dislike this show more and more as the show progresses. It feels like the writers don't even know what to do anymore. How does a company go From a compression company to Drop-box/social media to Video-Chat and now a new internet? This is starting to get to fan-fic levels of writing. Characters are also starting drift away from who they were in the 1st season to flanderizations of themselves. Dinesh and Gilfoyle are just turning into themselves hating each other.

You thought this is supposed to be realistic? How dumb are you?

any DDL links

please show mercy on this beggar

just torrent it you loser

Lol its meant to be a joke

Hence everything keeps "pivoting"

rarbg

talking to rear people face to face
on the internet
eww

Idgaf that it's a drama, but it's getting to retard levels of dramatization. I don't want to watch a soap opera where I have see that dinesh and Gilfoyle are both fucking the same chick but they don't know that and soon it's revealed that she has cancer and has 3 months left to live.

> get the fuck out

you should be careful about torrenting HBO shows as they are the only real active pursuer of pirates

better to look for a DDL first

It takes a while for them to get monitored. I just downloaded it from a public tracker. Usually takes about 48 hours for them to get monitored.

Even if I got it on BTN? :o

Does anyone actually believe Richard is leaving Pied Piper for good? I can't help but feel like he'll be CEO again before the end of the next episode.

It's clearly the arc this season.

Was this episode any good?

I have it recorded and am thinking about watching but if it's just meh I'd rather head off to bed.

yes

thx

>tfw no gavin animal metaphor

Literally every season has been about Richard fucking up, everyone wanting him to leave/the PP looking like its fucked, he manages to save the company at the 11th hour through some fuck up and slightly getting more successful.

And repeat.

They'll all be back together by the end of the season, but get fucked by something to set up season 5.

Unironically dropped it after they all outed themselves as SJWs and the indian turned out to be flat out racist against whites. It's a damn shame.

The subplot (if you can call it that) between Gavin and Jack was predictable and lame. We get it, these guys are autistic billionaires who engage in petty displays of one-upmanship. That's fine for a couple jokes here and there, but not an entire subplot.

I love Big Head's dad and I want him to be in every episode.

I think it's the Mclaren MP4-12C

indeed

To be fair, the writer's were fucked the moment christopher welch died.

Pretty sure that the show was going to have a series arc about the rivalry between Peter Gregory and Gavin Belson, which honestly would have been more interesting than the arc we ended up with. Show is still good though.

I'm really happy that Russ is back.

Nope, doesn't seem like it.
Marked is quite different.

I'll have to correct myself. The car in the pic is McLaren 650S Spider. Also the car in the current episode S4E1 is a Lambo Aventador LP700.

when she ambushed him in the loo telling not to accept runaway valuation

russ was refreshing as always, dunno why they underuse this guy in s3

his schtick was getting sort of played out but it is actually good to have him back. his scene was great this episode
i feel like the characters are definitely getting flatter as time goes on but i think the season could still be promising

>WAAAAAH STOP MAKING FUN OF SJWS AND REVERSE RACISM THAT IS AN EXCLUSIVELY FAR RIGHT OPINION AND I DON'T WANT IT IN MY SEKRIT CLUB

r e d d d it

Russ is a salt of the show, without him every few episodes its getting bland, getting too much of him is nauseating
I really hope they split and reorganize characters arc this season, hopefully they'll carry on just richard, jared and erlich with the rest appearing just every 2-3 episodes. in short, they need to go full seinfeld on this

Yeah I feel like you're on the money. I hope they keep Monica in a decent amount because she makes my penis feel funny but those are definitely the core characters they need to stick with. I hope they don't have Bachmann and Bighead be some kind of duo the whole time because that'd just get irritating.

I think Dinesh is a decent character but Gilfoyle has just been growing steadily less tolerable when he was never that great in the first place and they never show one without the other. I hope they can crack a balance with that too.

Hoping they do something good with HJO's character

exactly, gilfoyle is well executed but relies on having dinesh around, and dinesh can have his moments - chain, estonian girl, no friends - but only sporadically, so they need to distance these two. it would still look great to have them as "friendly rivals", with an occasional skit from time to time

whats that?

>annoying nu metal starts playing

The guy who photoshopped their faces did such a shit job holy fuck

>doesn't seem to realize this is what happens with most startups with bad leadership
>go in one direction for a period, gain traction, pivot at the wrong time some other direction, perhaps gain some traction, pivot again, repeat ad nauseum

There is a reason the overwhelming majority of startups in Silicon Valley fail and this show is presenting that reason brilliantly.

PAY ATTENTION

The actor that plays Dinesh is the fucking brown version of Michael Cera. He breaks this show for me. EVERY FUCKING SHOW I've seen him in is just him playing the same character.
"OOoooh look at me I'm the akward virgin indian/pakistani man."

Like FUCK ME is it SO HARD TO GIVE THE GUY A GOOD CHARACTER ARC? OTHER THAN; WAAAA GIRLIES DON'T LIKE ME ;((((

Seeing Henry Phillips' character show up every once in a while always makes me happy the guy is getting some recognition.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNSXQsP-VQY

Who the fuck is Henry Phillips

The basement guy.

what are you talking about? hes the pakistani denzel

oh..

He's a cosmic god in Adventure Time