August can't get here fast enough

Movie's gonna be trash, come on user

i'm not against the casting or plot really but its just not a good sign with the lack of promotion

You sound awfully angry for no good reason

>more capeshit i wont' be watching

>my wife's son

The poster for it is amazing. You could never have guessed that it has anything to do with the dark tower at all if the text was on it. It looks like it belonged more for an Inception promo. With that being the only advertising (after it is clear that they have a trailer) as well as Roland (Clint Eastwood, Stephen King) being black, how can anyone have ANY hopes for this movie? Truth be told, when it was first announced, I expected a movie about "The Gunslinger", not some bullshit to continue the series.

Game of Thrones, The Hobbit movies, Ender's Game, and so on are reasons

I saw the "leaked" trailer. Why the fuck is Jake asking Roland for help to save his World? How could he even know his World is in danger?

Are they just never going to give a black guy in a movie a haircut other than a buzzcut anymore, no matter what the source material says?

why would he waste time saving earth anyway, unless the breaker forts their or the black 13 why would he give a shit

Why do Stephen King movies always end up being absolute shit?

Why is the gunslinger a nigger?

Is that kid gonna ride the negro's "dark tower?"

Roland is descended from kang Eld, it's only natural

>character is a nigger
>behind blue eyes starts playing

*blocks your post*

im assuming its because Jake remembers the first 7 books but not black roland

This is going to be worse than Cell, I can tell.

then Jake would be batshit crazy and dying

>Trololo song starts playing

Oh yeah.
>The Shining
>The Mist
>The Langoliers
Are there any other good King movies or is that it?

As much as I want this to be good, I have to be realistic and realize it's going to suck.

Silver Bullet

>shawshank redemtion
>stand by me
>misery
>pet cemetary
>the green mile
>dead zone
>1408
>the running man
>carrie
etc.

Fuck me, I forgot all of those.
Silver Bullet is absolute BuseyKino.

>discover that a film is being made about my all-time favorite book series
>research it
>they cast a nigger as the lead-role
Fucking dropped. Fuck you, hollywood. I'm done. fuck this bullshit. fuck your diversity. Roland of Gilead is supposed to be a white cowboy. Not a damn nigger.

theirs been a fuckload of SK movies I stopped listing them once I started remembering how fucking many thier are, some are classics some are total shit, some are in the middle like
>dreamcatchers
>salems lot (all versions)
>firestarter
>rose red
and it just keeps going

it gets worse, no eddie no detta everything is messed up and out of order and it mostly seems to take place in new york, also """"rolands"""" guns are fucking tiny

God, I would've loved to see all the SJW reactions to Detta

If they incorporate the Wastelands book at all into the movie, I definitely want to see Jake losing his mind and finding the key that would be pretty cool
It sucks they're not incorporating the whole Eddie and his story into the movie. Eddie's whole backstory was pretty cool, same with Detta's.

why make it at all then?
this is what absolutely vexes me about shitty "reimaginings"
if you're going to hack and slash it all up, at least do your audience the courtesy of changing the title too so we don't feel like we're getting suckered
i wouldn't even watch preacher anymore except my brother's obsessed with it

Stephen King has been accused of being a racist multiple times in the past. The studio ((executives)) got him to allow this to prove he isn't Basically they are cucking him by taking his magnus opus and mutilating it.

detta is a huge part get rid of her you lose the story, same with eddie, the whole thing looks retarded, why is Mib in new york? why does the prim house use tech? why does roland care?

Same same, even though I admit that after mid 4th book King got confused as fuck but it still had some interesting ideas (I liked psyhics base).

And no way I'm going to watch the movie. They are going to fuck it up and all the normies are going to be
>My ka tet
>Roland so cool

Ehh. And no eddy shooting naked against mafia, no Roland splitting fate in face by not choosing the third person into his is tet, no demonic sex with succubus, no duel with mechanic bear, no Gilead...I'm sad, that's all.

I wonder what king himself thinks about his masterpiece, as he himself refers to the series.

>demonic sex with succubus
Time to go buy a copy of the first book.

I think it happens in the second or the third one , don't remember right now.

this. Also no wizard and glass at all probably.

What role should he have gotten

>The Dark Tower

Why don't they just stop pussyfooting around and call it BBC?