Why can't people handle right wing comedy?

Why can't people handle right wing comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PMSRAz2VZqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they can. show got good ratings

Because it's really, really bad.

youtu.be/PMSRAz2VZqk

>crowder
>right wing
He's a classical liberal

I can't handle comedies without jokes

You want good right wing comedy, you'd have to find one of those friendly baptist preachers. They're good at mixing in jokes with preaching. Political Right Wingers are too angry to tell a joke.

They can.

But the left controls the media

>Le satire of le political commentator

That's literally what liberal comedy is and always has been.

>Republicans are easier for us than Democrats. Democrats tend to take it personally; Republicans think it’s funny. - Lorne Michaels

basically this, libcucks can't handle comedy making fun of them

you make fun of liberals and you would get spam and triggered post every night "LMAO THIS IS NOT FUNNY XD"

Going to be a lot of goalpost moving in here

No, he's not. Dave Rubin and Sargon of Akkad are classical liberals. Crowder is conservative.

which is conservative nowadays

>Sup Forumsfags actually believe this

I can't watch this. I can tell by the thumbnail that it's going to be fucking cringey. I hate Crowder so much.

Because adult swim has too many fag viewers

Because it's almost always terrible, and MDE is no exception. It's humor for teenage redditors who want to feel better than their fellow teenage redditors.

The problem with right wing comedy is it doesn't appeal to many people.

Right comedy is usually really offensive. So first it puts off the left wingers by being right wing, and then it offends the religious right by being crude and offensive. The only group left to enjoy it is the right wingers who aren't very religious, which isn't a super large group.

What is he conserving?
Liberal values? American revolution? Constitution?

Classic liberalism IS conservatism you dipshit

political comedy in general nearly allways requires the viewer to believe a specific ideology for them to like it.

Right Wing comedy can be funny without being offensive. Not everyone is a self identified neo-con who loves to offend Liberals.

On one side we have.
> WOW A BUNCH OF FAGGOT LUBRURAL KEKS 2NITE.
> U FAGGOTS BRINGING IN DEM MUDZLIMES
>TAKIN GUNZ AWAY TO LEAVE US LIKE SWEDUNZ
> FUCKIN TOP KEK M8 BUILD THE WALL.

And on the other side we have this.
> Wow like totaly wow I just like cant even right now.
> dont you KNOW how fucking fassist you are right now?
> you red neck bible thumping b*stards are as bad as h*tler
> voting tr*mp was a mistake you just hate women and minoritys
> fuck white people lmao.

I rather kill myself than listen to this shit.

I tried to watch Hyde because I thought a couple things he did were funny, but I just cant get into his material, as someone who isn't really political, I also cant tell when he is joking or being serious so I have know idea what he beleives.

TONALD DRUMP LMAO

some coincidence that almost all of the funny comedians fall on the second side

Funny is subjective, but nice try

Having a budget almost ruins the funny part of Sams skits. The same jokes over and over do get tiring no matter what political view they hold.

I dont even see how making fun of sjws is conservative, that's something anyone can do, making fun of political correctness isnt actually new it's just big at this moment.

He isn't funny.

GIVE ME BACK MY SHOW!!!!

people have shit taste in general

I'd pay 0.333 BTC to watch a """comedy show""" written by Nick Land.

World Peace is not right wing.

What did Sam 'Holocaust Denied' Hyde mean by this?

The show was nothing special, but by being canceled it has proven that left wingers are control freaks and will try to get everything to drop off to not trigger them for a second.

Right wing comedy can't exist on old tv media because of it. They are even trying to destroy even "right wing" comedy on Youtube and the internet as a whole.
Which is was even right wing or political, just offensive kiddie humor bullshit.

This is how pathetic and paranoiac left wingers are.
They cry foul over one average show and then go to watch their Colbert, or Oliver, or Samantha Bee, or any other turd that has fallen out of Jon Stewart's ass for the million time.

Nor a comedy.

You didn't think the black & white prisoner sketch was classic?

How about the boss in a shitty mood?

comedians are funny because they can laugh at themselves, they are not confrontational or antagonizing or overtly trying to push an political agenda. Sam Hyde's "comedy" is basically

>9/11, right guys? haha 9/11
>hey guys look how ridiculous liberals are, amiright? haha 5000 genders WEW we are so enlightened
>sarcastic joke about white genocide WOAH DEEP AS FUCK BRO, LIBERALS ACTUALLY THINK THIS WAY
>hey guys, doesn't political correctness SUCK?

meanwhile what we would consider left-wing comedians have been anti-PC for the longest time now. Dan Carlin pushed the boundaries way more than these "ebin alt-right trolls" in a way more conservative time because he called out society as a whole, not just a strawman of an ideology.

ps always sage sam hyde threads