but that's wrong you retard

dang this really made me think

NCAAF
>every game matters and is treated like a final

That was easy

LaLiga Bundes Ligue Uh it's the same

>every game matters and is treated like a final
you read this, then you see the actual games

Can someone give this burger a rundown on why people care about PL instead of any one of the many other futball leages?

why not just treat it as two competitons? like a leauge and a champions league? and giving the ones tha win the league rings too?

because they speak english

We know how to whore our league out

because it's english?

>a sport where a committee votes for the finalist over actual skill treats all games like finals

>soccer
>games matter
Heh. Nice try, semen-slurper.

umm sweetie it's called epl

I don't care about the language, I want to watch the best players regardless of language. This is why I exclusively watch Chinese Dota 2 leagues although I can only speak English and Spanglish.

>lose more than one game and you're basically out of the running for a playoff spot
>b-b-b-but my committee is unfair!
Since the playoff has been implemented, when has the selection committee gotten it wrong?

>MLB
Doesn't matter when your team loses a game until the post season. Can casually watch a game instead of being super invested in every single one. Lots of games means standings are more accurate due to a larger sample size.

>PL/Soccer/Football in general
If every game matters why are they normally so shit and boring? Why should someone care about a team winning a championship when there's a gorillion championships to be won?

>Shadman

why do people only care about MLB and none of the indy leagues?

What are you talking about? American Association baseball is the shit.

t. Goldeyes season ticket holder

>he doesn't watch the South-Western Ontario Intercounty Baseball League

>Spanglish
triggered as fuck

>If every game matters why are they normally so shit and boring?
Because you don't know anything about the sport and think only goals are entertaining.
>Why should someone care about a team winning a championship when there's a gorillion championships to be won?
What the fuck? You care about the championship in your own country.

Half of the games I watch (PL, Bundes, assorted other euro leagues) are shit tho.

>MLS
No.

I watch Maple Leafs games once in awhile live

The point of sports is to be deeply emotionally invested in your local team/the national team that represents your country. I don't give a shit about watching sports as a neutral

London Majors fan checking in.

I speak English, Spanish, and Spanglish since my dad is a Chicano

because it has 6 competitive teams (Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea)

because "small teams" historically also have a chance (Leicester City, Blackburn Rovers, Aston Villa, Nothingham Forest, Ipswich City)

no such thing as spanglish

>no such thing as spanglish
I say rentar instead of alquilar. i say marketa instead of el supermercado

>Leaf sucking UK cock as usual
Nothing to see here

rentar is a valid word
just say mercado dumb piece of shit

you might want to chequear that statement

>regular season doesn't matter
The lament of the casual sports fan.

American here. I openly admit nothing beats a system of promotion and relegation. That’s absolutely fantastic. Imagine that shyster Donald Sterling having to worry about his clippers being relegated every year in the 80s and 90. His franchise would never stay afloat.

It’s literally the only way to stick it to the Shylocks.

>Arsenal
Gtfo

I can't decide which is cuter, this lion with his paw on a football or the new little chubby housecat lion

Don't try to compare Leicester's achievement to those older shittier ones

UCF

Here’s my perspective as someone who used to watch EPL/La Liga and now exclusively watch American sports.

Yes, in Euroball each league match matters more than in the NBA but European leagues lack the hype of the last game in the season being the decider of who wins. Sure there’s the CL but if a team is knocked out in the semis or loses in the final it can still fall back on the league and the league cups so it lowers the stakes (it’s why even nor miss will watch the WC).

Meanwhile, I only watch the NBA playoffs because the 82 game season is far too much to stay up late and give a shit other than some key matchups. IMO the NFL strikes the perfect balance in that not many teams get into the playoffs and there are only 16 games so each game is still important. And then when the playoffs come each game’s hype is even higher until the SB when everyone collectively cums.

>EPL/La Liga
You mean EPL/LLE?

>PL
No-one cares about the Portuguese League

USA BTFO HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER

>Portuguese League
That would be LN