Rebels recapture all lost sites near Kinsibba

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAa_7H25siQ
youtu.be/gy2O7bCKfbY
youtube.com/watch?v=nwVc6emQd0o
youtube.com/watch?v=j4p1I1WUiLs
globalresearch.ca/how-the-us-supports-the-islamic-state-isis-one-accidental-airdrop-vs-billions-in-covert-military-aid/5409449
rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/
globalresearch.ca/israel-supports-isis/5492807
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
quora.com/Why-are-ISIS-militants-driving-Texas-made-Toyota-trucks-apparently-modified-for-U-S-Special-Forces/answer/Jon-Davis-10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html
globalresearch.ca/defense-intelligence-agency-create-a-salafist-principality-in-syria-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/5451216
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas the kikes

>no updates

#th for

NUSRA BTFO IN MALLAH FARMS...again.

>SAA Reporter @Syria_Protector 7 h

>Sources in #Mallah said that #JN and it's friends have been "pulverized" by #Tiger_Forces, several vehicles...

Reports of at least 70 dead in this failed attack

Chilebro are you ready for the WIXOSS movie? I'm told that the BDs will be out on August 8th

Sixth for a thread free from hohol-proxyfag shitposting

>Doloroso @Pynnha108 6 min

>#Aleppo: Zinki, Ahrar & AQ lose: 7 APCs, 4 tanks & 1 VBIED (destroyed) + 4 BMPs, 2 tanks & 20 jihadis (captured). Chaotic retreat. #Mallah

Ethnically mixed but that doesn't matter, Ukraine and being an Ukrop is a social construct to begin with. And the people of Severodonetsk didn't make their choice, about half the population left and a good half of those who remained there have "disappeared". And occupant troops are brutal. Severodonetsk is a (Novo)Russian town and it will become one.

>But I can't show it you because my telephone was captured and beheaded by #Zenkey savages.

How has Ukraine progressed since the Minsk agreement?
Is it just sporadic shelling with occasional causalities?

>And the people of Severodonetsk didn't make their choice
They did as well as all the other people in Donbass. Only a few thousands from 2 millions joined the militia.

Thanks guys for doing the syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

That is an alright number believe it or not. Usually, the military arm constitutes about 1 or 2 percent of the population and that is the maximum it can sustain too.

Unreleased airstrike footage from the VKS.

Forgot link my bad:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAa_7H25siQ

Week old pictures of a Ka-52 out of Hmeymim.

I am starting to like Arabs, is there something wrong with me?

Do it for Asma. Meme for Greater Syria.

any new gains in aleppo?

Do you have access to the wordpress and twitter?

Here you are!
>Mountain Hawks Brigade captured Dodian in North Aleppo
youtu.be/gy2O7bCKfbY

do Tiger Forces feed up with the blood of their victims?

no, you 're just not buying the propaganda

MY DRAWING!!!
Can you name all the people in it??

do you know that the GOAT's father was a member of the SSNP in it's days of glory

Yes, they do, they need jihadist and turkshit blood to oil the war machine and KEEP THE ALEPPO SIEGE ON THE MENU

BASED HEZBOLLAH
BASED LEBANON
Stay safe bro

I'm so hype right now
>Tiger forces defending Aleppo
>Darayya getting smaller
>the football team from my city is winning the first final of the more important football tournament in the continent

bump

and how much until the siege is fully completed?

I think that it is already de-facto completed, they just need to secure both flanks (Layramoun/Bani Zeid and Handarat), which is no small task in itself, especially Handarat.

if you would like change please voice it
no bully

and what are the chances of getting rejected by the defenders? How many manpower does the moderated beheaders have there?

the only thing Sup Forums needs is a 350 post limit.

Well, there has been progress in Layramoun, but Handarat is a tough nut to crack, Liwa al-Quds attacks was repelled there two days ago, before the video where Nour al-Din Zenki militants beheading a boy was released.
>How many manpower does the moderated beheaders have there?
Tough to say, but not much, certainly not enough to break the siege from the inside, which is why you see constant attempts by Nusra/AAS to break it from the outside.

Basically, once the siege is secured, they are fucked.

/sg/ wouldn't be the same without flags and geopolitics is almost always the most fun kind of politics. But flags do detract from many conversations on the rest of Sup Forums so I see the logic there. An idea that I do like is that Sup Forums and Sup Forums (2 of the 3 most visited boards for me) should get state flags.

Model of the S-500 TEL.

I never knew that.

>Basically, once the siege is secured, they are fucked.
They are already reporting shortages of food, I wonder how long they can last before surrendering or making a deal to be transported to Idlib.

It will end in a brutal bloodbath that will be remembered by many generations?

The price of food go full Venezuela already

The Mallah Farms battle is already epic enough but Aleppo in general will be even more epic, even more than Kweires Battle last year or Salma

>or making a deal to be transported to Idlib
While that would be a rational choice for the rebels, the morale blow from the fall of Aleppo would be catastrophic for them.
>It will end in a brutal bloodbath that will be remembered by many generations?
Nah, though the western MSM will scream and cry about how "this is the new Sarajevo", etc, etc.
As said, it's more probable that they end up surrendering or making a deal to be transported to Idlib

well, as long as SAA gets full control of Alepo I`ll be so glad and comfy

That would be logical to do if at least don't lose the war because of that, losing Aleppo means losing the war for every party and thanks to Russian Support, SAA have the upper hand and with the Turkey Coup, FSA/Nusra situation is critical. I mean come on, they lose 90+ in Kinsabba and today another 70+ in Mallah Farms, and i'm not counting WIA or MIA.

If you're lebanese or understand arabic watch these, he's speaking about Greater Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=nwVc6emQd0o
youtube.com/watch?v=j4p1I1WUiLs

>they lose 90+ in Kinsabba and today another 70+ in Mallah Farms, and i'm not counting WIA or MIA.
If those numbers are true their morale should be pretty low right now, they are losing so many men for little gains in Lataka and no gains in Aleppo.

Yes, and they just keep delaying South Aleppo Offensive.

Once i said that Mallah Farms will consume the manpower of FSA/Nusra, and it started to be true, right now FSA/Nusra are just trying to recapture lost sites like Al-Hader or Salma just for revenge and it ways there they lost too many men while SAA it pretty confident where they're pushing even if they fail in some ways.

What is important now is that Aleppo getting siege once for all and start moving toward Turkey. ISIS is too busy dealing with YPG/SDF in North Raqqa and Manbij and all the attemps to open a new front in SAA fronts are being rejected by RuAF Tu-22 bombers.

well, they are jihadists so they don't value their life

I was reading the other day that the jihadists have 3 types of infantry when attacking: first they send the VBIED then they send some guys with bomb vests to open they way/clear the remaining SAA soldiers and finally the troops to put pressure on the retreat/secure the area.

Hello where are the proxyhohol x--DDDD

This month has been the most violent since the combat ended.
But still no significant troop movements

You know during the American civil war, the
Union used a strategy called the Anaconda Plan where they would cut the CSA into smaller pockets and them slowly restrict them until they gave up. It was called the Anaconda Plan. because the Anaconda is a snake that slowly suffocates it's victims.
The idea was that if you cut the enemy into smaller pieces and stop them from coordinating attacks with each other, they will eventually collapse.
I think this is what the SAA is doing. a lot of people ask why SAA doesn't take out all the pockets, and it's because they don't need to. The more pockets that exist, the better. see in Darayya and East Ghouta how the rebels are succumbing to infighting and low morale

Well how did it work in the civil war? Didnt they have to resort to burnt ground strategies in the end?

When will this boring war end

It does take a whole bunch of troops to pull it off though

Something the SAA is beginning to lack

That strategy sounds good. Also its better to have tons of pockets instead of 1 big chunk of rebel land in case Kerry wants to pull a partition of Syria.

Worked very well. first we blockaded them at sea, then we took control of the Mississippi and cut Texas off from the rest of the CSA and then with Sherman's march to the sea, we destroyed their ability to fight as a unified group.
Burning all their shit down was just a bonus

just let Isis win. I am tired of hearing about this backwater shithole

No matter who wins you'll still hear about it for years.
>The oppresive Assad won the civil war... what will he do with his new power?
or
>ISIS has toppled the evil Assad, just how will the affect Britains safty? Do we still have to bring in refugees? How many goat offerings will it take to pacify ISIS.

You are eager to get more rapefugees.

I voted remain.

I don't care about stupid white interests.

End your stupid wars facists. If the poeple want sharia let them have it.

If the people want non Muslims dead. Let them

>I vote Remain

Fuck off. It's not official

Article 50 hasn't been signed and it never will

Tories are finished.

Labour will win and coalition with Lib dems who promise to overturn the EU ref result

>Being this retarded

>t. rapefugee

Die

T. Racist

>End your stupid wars facists.
If ISIS win the war will never end idiot, they will keep invading other countries.

Isis are the revenge for white crusades and empires

If the majority support Isis. Let them.

It's up to the Middle East to defeat Isis. Not the west.

>It's up to the Middle East to defeat Isis. Not the west.
Then you have not been paying attention at the part that the west is supporting ISIS and the other terrorists.

>How the US Supports the Islamic State (ISIS): One “Accidental Airdrop” vs Billions in Covert Military Aid
globalresearch.ca/how-the-us-supports-the-islamic-state-isis-one-accidental-airdrop-vs-billions-in-covert-military-aid/5409449
>Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members
rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/
>Israeli Defense Minister admitted Israeli support for ISIS and other takfiri terrorists
globalresearch.ca/israel-supports-isis/5492807
>UN reveals Israel’s support for ISIS
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
>Why ISIS drives Texas-made trucks
quora.com/Why-are-ISIS-militants-driving-Texas-made-Toyota-trucks-apparently-modified-for-U-S-Special-Forces/answer/Jon-Davis-10

It's the west that allowed ISIS to thrive in the first place

>If the people want non Muslims dead. Let them

And if the people want Muslims dead, then we should let them right?

Since you're saying we should go with the will of the people, and it seems the will of the people is dead Muslims.

And more links

Reminder that USA accidentally created ISIS.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

Reminder that USA allowed ISIS to exist to isolate the syrian government.
>globalresearch.ca/defense-intelligence-agency-create-a-salafist-principality-in-syria-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/5451216

Reminder that US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS.
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696

Reminder that US backed rebels share weapons to al Qaeda.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

Reminder that a great part of the weapons of ISIS come from US-backed rebels that sells them in the black market.
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Reminder that US destabilized the SAA in fronts with no ISIS presence by giving heavy weaponery to the rebels. SAA had to transfer troops from the ISIS fronts to fight the rebels and that allowed ISIS to gain ground.
Reminder that US refused to do airstrikes to ISIS if the terrorists attacked syrian government territory, allowing them to take the ancient city of Palmyra.
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/

And I have more links if you need more proof.

Protip, the west created ISIS to fight proxy wars.

They are basically CIA contractors.

Then it proves that it's the wears fault yet again

Ok so? My point proven again. Muslims innocent

Ok so more reason for the west to fuck off

>Muslims innocent

>Ok so more reason for the west to fuck off

Not going to happen as long as there is oil to be had.

You might as well tell the moon to fuck off, you'll have the same level of success.

You'll fuck off when you native populations are gone and all brown

Racist fuck

>t. Cenk Uygur

It's funny that you call me racist while reveling in the genocide of multiple peoples.

You're so brainwashed by liberal buzzwords you make it apparent that you're incapable of thought. You show less intelligence than a house cat.

>Then it proves that it's the wears fault yet again
Yes... no one here is defending the west's involvement in the war.

>i want the extinction of the native populations
>but you are the racist

I could stand up on love TV and call for the genocide and death of all white people

And nobody would arrest me nobody would critisize me

I should launch a campaign on that platform

I could be the anti hitler and let the world have its revenge on you all

>posted from the TYT film room

I will add these to my favorites and view them later as I am not fluent in Arabic .

You wouldn't even be the first person to do it either.

Doesn't make it any less racist.

Go ahead, destroy the best civilization ever to grace Earth, you'll suffer the consequences of your actions, just like Muhammad is suffering in Hell right now.

>implying I'm white
>implying whites aren't the ones that contributed most to society
Fuck off inbred arab.

>If the poeple want sharia let them have it.
The voice of reason.

People of colour who vote for right wing interests will be called out for the nazi scum that they are

You're brainwashed by whites

You can't be racist against whites

Racism=prejudice +power

There is no hell. Unless it's a non Christian religion

Sidorenko reporting that Imam Ali brigade pulled out of Aleppo and are redeploying for an operation from Palmyra to accomplish an unknown objective.

At this point I'm pretty sure you are baiting, but I'll take it.
>People of colour who vote for right wing interests will be called out for the nazi scum that they are
So you are saying people of color can't be right wing? You are a racist for saying that.

>You can't be racist against whites
And you are a racist for saying this too.

I don't care.

>STOP BEING RACIST, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BEING RACIST HERE

Heavy Clashes at Old City Aleppo Distict and Kinsabba right now with the planes bombing the whole area.

>use the racist card
>get called out about his bullshit
>i-i don't c-care about racism a-anyway
Stay mad faggot.

Full Aleppo siege when?

In 2 weeks or less

Whenever al nusra and friends run out of men.
They have certainly lost all coordination. They are throwing everything they have at the SAA and allies without any tactical thought at all.
Their massed armor and men get destroyed in obvious ambushes. What leadership they might have had seems to have disappeared in the wake of the Turkish coup and the only tactic they have left is zerging.
They are bleeding out rapidly.
Wont be long at all.

Absolutely radical

The wax man is truly a genius huh? Tactical mastermind.

How many troops under his command?

Reports of Russian airstrikes around Kinsiba, at least 6 different aircrafts