Why didn't Indy pull out a gun and shoot Hitler...

Why didn't Indy pull out a gun and shoot Hitler? Is it because he knew Hitler was an evil but necessary bulwark against Bolshevism?

penis

All things considered, the LucasArts adventure games were objectively better than the movies.

>shoot Hitler
>when you're undercover and trying to find a biblical relic
Hitler was just an obstacle along the path, Indy would always have someone to fight along his one track way (not to mention he and his dad would probably be subjected to the worst tortures humanly possible and Himmler would take over).

this, if he shot hitler, that GoT Maester guy will still get the grail for the Nazis

The film takes place in 1938 before the war even begins, or when the """death"""camps were built, dumbass.

Did Hitler really walk around in the middle of crowds like that? It seems like a good way to get shot.

Indiana...?

He did but he was loved by the people so nobody would try to

Why did Indy ask Hitler for an autograph when he constantly beats up soldiers of his army?

Spielberg - "Haha, Hitler was so dumb, an """"undercover"""" Jew could get his autograph at a book burning!"

The character of Indy was a WASP even though Ford is a Jew.

I would've loved a Fate of Atlantis movie.

pretty sure hes a dog.

>before the death camps were built

1933 would like to have a word with you.

No, because in the Indy world Hitler is small time compared to the other Nazis looking for powerful artifacts

I imagine they had some pretty good security given it was a police state and all

>concentration camps = death camps

>lemme just assassinate a world leader when I'm supposed to be undercover looking for a very important magical object

>so nobody would try to

Oh they tried to. But he was lucky as fuck.

Wouldn't a Nazi recognize Harrison Ford's Jewish looks?

>Falling for the nazi name, concentration camp.

I imagine they were just instructed to take down anyone who looked like Henry Kissinger

This nostalgia hits really hard, anons. I didn't expect this today.

He was lucky in ways that defies logic to this day how lucky he was.

Yeah, Hitler would have seen his nose and facial shape and knew.

The Jewish appearance is born out of centuries of inbreeding as small Jewish communities kept to themselves in central and eastern Europe

Most American Jews don't have this appearance because they are only part Jewish, their other ancestry being regular European

He knew but he didn't stop him because he realized at that moment that using biblical artifacts was pointless when he could just use tanks.

>(((they)))

Fuck off Sup Forums

All jews look the same. Hunch backed and beak nosed

That's demonstrably false if you just look at lots of Americans that are actually Jews.

Fuck off reddit

Good goyim

Read who the fuck tried to kill Hitler

american jews =/= early 1900's european jews you fuck.

ashkenazi jews were basically inbred europeans with like 15-25% actual ME jewish blood and had very distinctive features, ie black curly hair with a huge nose.

in year of our lord 2017, 90% of jews don't even fit the stereotype anymore because they are completely inbred, and borderline indistinguishable genetically from other european genetic clusters.

Hmmm, I wonder (((who))) it could be

>american jews =/= early 1900's european jews you fuck.
>
>ashkenazi jews were basically inbred europeans with like 15-25% actual ME jewish blood and had very distinctive features, ie black curly hair with a huge nose.

It's almost like I literally already said this only 5 posts above that

So you think once the Ashkenazis, Sephardics, Khazars, and other inbred cave dwellers fled to America, they magically stopped having their extremely identifiable genetic monikers?

he's talking about the death camps constructed in people's minds after 1945

Yes, because those Jews mixed with many Europeans and they no longer look Jewish

Are we going in fucking circles here? Am I replying to a new person with every post and you all haven't read the thread?

Just look at Jews in America. Very few look "Jewish".

Harrison Ford looks like a kike though.

>very few look jewish

Demonstrably untrue. You can tell a jew with a single glance

that guy was born before world war 1 you fucking retard

How about you post some non jew looking jews, jabroni

>inb4 one drop hollywood whores

Oh. Well, that's different. In 1933 100 thousand Jews were taken, 600 died.

Looks kike af

a) You can't, because most aren't very Jewish. Does Jake Gyllenhaal look Jewish? Does Ben Stiller? Does Amande Peet? Does Joauquin Phoenix? Does Sarah Michelle Gellar? David Arquette? Rashida Jones? Andrew Garfield? Jennifer Connelly? Because they all are
b) David Rockefeller isn't even Jewish. The Rockefeller family has English and German ancestry.

a) so your only counter evidence that jews don't look like jews are cherry picked hollyjew celebrities?
b) >Rockefeller isn't even jewish. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...no no wait...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ben Stiller definitely does have the jew look, but the others you name are pretty good.

I've noticed there is a distinctly american jewish group of people who have weirdly 'undetailed' faces around the cheeks and eyes. Can't explain much better than that, but they all seem to share the same -shaped generic top section of their face.

Probably one jew who went buck wild on his jewish daughters a century ago and seeded a new line. He should be added to the book of genesis.

Emperor's tomb is goat

>kike
>red hair
>short wide nose

you are a retard

ben stiller and SMG are jew as fuck what are you talking about? get better examples

Red hair is associated with kikes.

I think it's ridiculous you can call those celebrities a jew because one of their parents is a jew while the other is likely several different kinds of European over generations of mixing. Hence one drop

I am pretty sure that Indy met Hitler in 1939, so while the Jones duo didn't like him or the nazis, they didn't really have any reason to assassinate Hitler personally. Their violent clashes with the nazis were more incidental and attached to a mutual fight over the grail, not political differences.

No It's not... It's associated with the British Isles

>kike
>curly jew fro
>giant jew nose

You are a retard

Ayy

a very specific branch of middle-eastern jew, not a guy who obviously has scottish/irish ancestry.

you don't know what a jew looks like if you think seth rogan is a generic jew. you just think everyone is a kike

You don't know what a jew looks like if Seth fucking Rogens appearance fools you. Holy shit

This, it's also shown he doesn't care much for the US government either since they fuck around with the ark instead of putting it on display in a museum.

Shame Crystal Skull ruined the fucking point.

Bro its because judaism is a religion not an ethnicity and you are getting memed on to continue setting the pretext for the existential foundation of the state of Israel.

Theocratic absolutism is fairly foreign to the western mentality today, so that wouldn't really work. Ethno-nationalism was working for a while, who knows what they will come up with now. Maybe nothing, as long as the US agrees to not nuke the rest of the west back to the stone agepeople might have all the justification they need.

Americans will just be permanently uneducated on the issue so there's no concern there either.

How do you do fellow goyim?

How much is his autograph worth?

>Shame Crystal Skull ruined the fucking point.
Why? For having him hate commies and fight in WW2?

Jew in the 21st century refers to random inbred europid cave dwellers with distinctive physical traits like Ashkenazi, Khazars, Sephardics, etc

You're the brainwashed retard defending the ilk by going DEY DUN LUK DIFFARANT DEY LUK LIK EVRY1 ELCE

Priceless

I joined the conversation here bud
Keep getting defensive4israel tho

Yeah that movie just overall lacked the charm of the earlier installments. Ford has really just been phoning it in and coasting through movies on autopilot for awhile. Come to think of it, I wonder how they squared away the holy grail and aliens in the same universe. Did god make the aliens or something? Seems dumb.

I think Israel is a false state because these inbred europid cave dwellers have no ties to the land, hence the highest rates of Skin Cancer in the world, they're not even Semitic.

The other user is literally saying American """jews""" don't look """jew,""" which is patently false.

Obviously God is just a super old alien who liked to fuck with people.

It's a big universe

>Did god make the aliens or something?
hueheuheuh very funny

I agree

because he liked laughing at cucks

One thing I never got about the jew thing is what about the people that practice the religion but aren't that ethnicity?

>I would've loved a Fate of Atlantis movie
Minus Sophia