Why is Asia doing nothing to help stop the ethnic cleansing happening in Myanmar...

Why is Asia doing nothing to help stop the ethnic cleansing happening in Myanmar? I don't know how they (especially developed countries like Japan) get away with being so totally soul-less and don't get mainstream criticism.

Annoying muslims are getting pwned, who cares?

They are literally shitskins, not even like the Muslims you are getting, they are Indians

It's pretty fucked. Burma isn't bring discrete with its ethnic cleansing this time vs other groups that they fuck up

Based Burmese

Japan doesn't have an army.
China has it's own insurgent problems

Asean has mutual non-intervention agreement, the organisation is mostly economical
Nobody cares about rohingyas except some hardcore muslims

>hardcore Indoniggers

Fixed, you Rohingya loving bastard. Fucking monkey

Those are the people I talking about

We're getting leftist pressure to take in refugees but I don't see why we should when Asia won't

this is the thing US should intervene for humanitarian aid

>China, Russia block U.N. council concern about Myanmar violence
>fxxxxxxx cunts have the right of veto

OK, let's nuke China and Russia, problem solved

sorry bud, but japan isn't allowed to push around foreign countries

if no one cares about yemen i'm not really sure why i should care about rohingya tbqh lad

Wow that's a severe cucking

I don't think the OECD could afford another oil price hike right now.

gotta love myanmar

kill the muslims
kill them all
rape their women and display the heads of their children on spears along every road

just don't

>have no conflict in over ten years
>Rohingya militant groups start attacking the Myanmar security personnel in 2016-2017
>kill 45 Myanmar army and police
>DUDE WHY ARE WE BEING PUNISHED ALL OF A SUDDEN???
It's a third world shithole that is still a military state, did they think the Geneva convention would be followed?

Why are 10s of thousands being punished for the actions of a few? That's some bullshit justification

why not?

Its not that simple. They spam our population with images and videos of people starving and dead children all on state-run media until people become weak with sympathy

People here don't even know where Myanmar is and what people there even look like, hence there's no way for them to be aware of what's happening in that shithole. It can also be deemed as an interference in domestic affairs to directly comment on what's happening in a foreign sovereign country

Why?

>People here don't even know where Myanmar is
That's cos you're an American vassal and they're drowning out your culture with theirs

Japan agreed to not have an army in exchange for the US handling shit like this

>Japan agreed to not have an army in exchange for the US not going back to murdering Japanese civilians after Japan surrendered
ftfy

because they're muslims and they deserve it

myanmar is buddhist
some christians won't hurt

but there is no place for dirty muslims

Bangladesh does

Every ethnic group in Burma has a rebel group.

Burma regularly ethnically cleanses non-Banal in an attempt to turn Burma into a Bankruptcy nation

Who the fuck cares about r*hingyas

This, they're ass-tier muzzies. From southeastern Bangladesh of all places.

>Muzzies die
Good

Unlike the west, we didn’t really care about our neighbor unless there is an economic gain or potential problem.
We just like to mind our own business.

?

Most countries don't intervene in a nation's internal conflicts.
Remember that the department of DEFENSE is to protect you and your friends, not to act as world police.

Secondly, the Rohingya tragedy is a lot deeper than "suddenly some Buddhists went bananas".

Whose fault is that? You should have killed the leftists when you could, like they did in Korea, Taiwan and Indonesia.

Meme response. Japan's "Self Defense Force" is the 7th most expensive army in the world and has an aircraft carrier.

Because you've got space

Burma kills every minority regardless of religion, this internal politics is nothing new. Maybe next decade they will get bored and kill someone else.

They should take me in instead of rohinGAYs.

Me: will suck Aussie cock and swallow, for free!
RohinGAYs: sit around like abos and sniff petrol

This time is much more blatant as fuck with open expulsions.

They are not rich enough to sustain large mobilisation for long periods, sooner or later the junta will keep it down when money runs out. Last decade is pretty much similar with airstrikes on karen and stuff.
Still unlikely to go full Pol Pot for now.