Is it Podolsk?

it is Bitsa park

>window view thread

Ivan and his lies?

Playing basketball on plain grass

russia looks miserable

>chessboard killer
>bash a old man skull with a vodka bottle
>dump his body over some manhole in the middle of the night into the depths of the rapid sewers of Bista park

Btw how's the case regarding the cannibal couple?

It's just a single basket, there are soccer goals on plain grass aswell on the left :^). It's part of a poolside.

Looks comfy

I took this one this morning, to show the first snow. the snow obviously isn't gonna stay for long. it's already melting in places.

if it's still there after lunch, I might go out and take some more pictures.

It's too dark out, but it's some trees and a shed.

I like this view since I always know it could be worse. I could live in an apartment with no windows

comfy, which city?

gothenburg

not necessarily out my window, but that's my apartment on the left

movin' on up

down the street. The smoke plume is from a fire at a pallet recycling center/place/thing

pretty comfy experience in my windows

>mfw this is so small country I can't post the view without doxxing myself

Whats this weird small building left side of the picture used for?
I swear Ive seen several buildings with the exact same style of windows in other eastern yurop pictures

Haha good one for a joke post!

Boiler house

probably district heating plants, or possibly power substations. they have large windows to show off the machinery inside.

Or you mean houses in the background

That must be it
I hope its not too noisy, ukrainon

at least you have ample room for parking

the ones we have in sweden are pretty quiet. also, most of them have been shut down and replaced by larger plants at the outskirts of the neighbourhoods. this seems to be the case for the one in as well.

wtf I thought all norwegians lived in huge brand new houses? that looks like it could be sweden.

It's a 400ish year old town so there are a fair amount of regulations as to what's ok and what's not.

friend of mine living in sweden is in a huge waiting list waiting to get an appartement. is that come on ?

comfy!

Västra Förlunda?

yup.

japp.

oфигeть
Гдe этo?

Last time I posted in one of these, I had a very different view...
Where's that?

eastern Berlin

Fuck you that looks comfy

Looks comfy

Looks like Spain. Lucky Colombo

Looks like a really cosy place to live if you don't go out after 8 PM

Well i don't really think so outside of the architecture

Last night I walked alone stoned at 2AM and nothing happened

you sure its not Chernobyl?

Colombia is pretty safe desu, I live in a "safe city" for brazilian standarts (I can walk late at night with one or two friends drunk without feeling unsafe) and even medellin, the cartel city, is safer than here. Hoping to move there next year on a t-15 visa.

Taken in friends houseon same neighbourhood but not by me

MEDE-GENE

Russia literally looks like the upside down world in Stranger Things

so true, my friend. Especially when u live in small mukhosransk

Other side

I want to see Right Sector militians forcing mayor of your city to fix this fucking lawn only by himself, while streaming this to the whole country.
I want to see his expencive shoes and costume soiled in the this dirt.

depressing

Good Lord Heavens! This is wonderful, it's so deliciously atmospheric, feels like something right out of Silent Hill or any other horror.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnDmdd-RJZ4

user, are you transcendent the human form and exist in the form of dark matter somewhere out there?

Hähää

Yes. Knowing your location will totally help me somehow.
It will be especially kind from your side to post yoir view on the international forum with hundreds of posters from all over the board.

I am sure after your post they will immediately drop their business and will order tickets on the first plane that goes to Finland specifically to go to your whereabouts and find you in person.

It's no wonder that so many Russians are fucked in the head when they live like that.

a bit spooked by the green light tbqh

Green light comes from mercury based light и bulbs. They are one of the cheapest ones.

From last night. Hasn't changed except for more snow.