You are a wizard, Austria.

>mfw I go camping by foot

>stumble across varg in the woods
>"never should of come here"

Are cars too expensive in Latvia?

>OI WILL DRINK FROM YE SKULL

use your brain for 10 seconds

PHWA!!!! HEEYYYAAAHH!!!!!!!

ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN-ODIN

>own 2002 toyota
>rear ended someone rolling into the back of them in heavy traffic basically no damage to their car
>1700$ fixing my car by myself
>insurance spikes to 3000$/yr
>150$/month in gas
>don’t pay for parking because cheaper to pay tickets when I get them
>whole thing costs 5000$ or so a year to run and maintain doing my own oil changes and shit, minimal insurance
>sell it last week for 600$
>mad at myself because could’ve got more in a private sale, maybe 1300$

I’m so fucking done with cars. Never own a car if you don’t absolutely need it. It’s a black chasm for money. I can go on two luxurious vacations per year for the cost of owning a car. The fact people finance an asset that depreciates so quickly blows my mind.

>The fact people finance an asset that depreciates so quickly blows my mind.

this, it's like burning money

how is that worse than walking?

Have you ever biked uphill? Of course not, you live on a flat bunch of detritus in the North Sea

Just buy a motorcycle

of course i have biked uphill
stop being a fatty and tell me how biking up hill is worse than walking the same distance

thinking of moving to Karlsruhe, need a car? no right? trains to everywhere there richtig?

>of course i have biked uphill
Yeah, up a 10 metrs ramp over a canal, try biking up 300 meters and then you will understand what's the difference with walking

You can walk along with the bike uphill and then bike downhill, still seems better than walking.

funny shit, I live in Karlsruhe.
Are you a student?

No, you dont need a car at all.

work main office is near Ettlingen, also thinking about phd in heidelberg but not sure what the science job market is like, here its shit.

here we have a comfy tram-train system

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tram-train

this means your inner city tram turns into a faster train outside of the city

I just bike most places, gonna start using my dad's car.

lichtjarhe ahead of us