is messi autistic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7mNlPdzRUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

/thread

I used to think so, but I think he's just a regular uninteresting guy

Ronaldo is the one with autism or at least some kind of personality disorder

autistic savant. Not to mention that with how rigorous La Masia was it probably stunted his social development which makes him look autistic/behave like a child

top kek fuck women

>truely ourguy
womans btfo! nice job, fellow wizard!

messi just doesn't give a fuck

ronaldo is the one with autism

>Messi takes off his shirt after he scores the winner in stoppage time against Madrid at the Bernabeu, celebrating his 500th goal for Barcelona (gets a yellow but that hardly matters that late in the match)
>4 months later, Ronaldo is still butthurt and his ego is damaged
>Ronaldo scores a goal against Barcelona 60 mins in the super cup, immediately takes off his shirt like Messi did
>Ronado gets a yellow for it, and gets sent off a few minutes later with another yellow for diving
>Ronaldo gets mad and shoves the referee, leading to a 5 match ban
>With no good striker in their squad, Real Madrid suffer in those matches and they draw twice (one of them to a literallywho team), making them 4 points behind Barcelona from the very beginning of the league
>Everything goes downhill from there and their morale drops, their pre-season form is gone
>Ronaldo returns from suspension in the worst form of his career, loses the league to barcelona and is eliminated from the domestic cup by Leganes

>Ronaldo childishly taking off his shirt to get back at Messi singlehandedly led to the downfall of Real Madrid

probably on the spectrum
he is more of a retard than a genuine autist. Most footballers are not the sharpest, so

Both are cringey manchildren.

Messi = simple-minded manchild with serious autism
Ronaldo= spergy manchild with napoleon complex

Hans gets it.

post autistic players
youtube.com/watch?v=J7mNlPdzRUk

Suarez is just

>dude tf u doin its not snow

C U T E

when this faggot dies, i hope they display this gif on an lcd screen on his gravestone

what a turd

He will outlive you, so you won't see it

Why he doin that face

>being this obsessed.
Take it easy, pal.

This guy is more autistic than Messi, who the fuck scream in the golden ball event?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's adorable, I need to watch more Barca games.

It wasn't a dive.

that's one long TSU

Nice copy pasta
Give atleast our syrian bro the creds for making it...

fucking goat

Fpbp

Kek

this

Get a job, Manolo.