NEY-MORE NEYMAR

PSG: Neymar to have surgery in Brazil, out for Real Madrid clash

espn.com/soccer/paris-saint germain/story/3401131/psg-neymar-to-have-surgery-out-for-real-madrid-clash

so he can fuck his sister on her birthday every year

based

we've known this for days now

who the fuck will stop them now?

and along comes marie

now we can advance with Di Maria

I will never understand the use of a "we" when you have nothing to do with the team.
I live in Paris and even I struggle to use "we" since PSG is now essentially a qatari political tool.

based incest macaco

uma delicia

Why in Brazil though?

what exactly does this image signify?

It means he support PSG you fucking retard. Damn, you're so fucking dumb, kill yourself right now.

Well he's a bloody sheep in my opinion.
It would never come to my mind to support some Dallas team or some Paki team playing cricket.
What's wrong with you by the way, I can feel you're a little tense.

Who /gayhomosex/ here?

That's what it looks like the moment you realize you've lost your life savings on some bitcoin scam.

sheep? sheeps follow barca and real not PSG. maybe he does like I do with american sport, I root for a city that I like, that's it.

i would be SO surprised if PSG would actually win

you mean qualify?

because the win wouldn't be suprising

>Neymar will be out for three months after surgery according to team doctor
LMAO he might even miss the wc

kek, /biz/ is in full seething mode for a month by now

Surgery in Brazil... I think French doctors are competent enough. The guys wants holiday

Broken husk of Neymar to MLS in a year and a half.

>paris saint nerman

Deadass bruh.. lmao

Holy shit this guy is a retard

>pay 6 gorillion Eurobucks for eggshell macaca
>he break
>we cry
>brazilmonkeys worry that 7-1 and now this means their lemur-like simian qualities are no longer relevant
>less (((shirt sales))) from A Bolsa bux in the Favela for Eurobandwagons
I’m lovin it.

lol, they're more dangerous now. there are di maria and draxler, it doesn't take much to score against real.

Neymaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr

rolling for confirming numbers

Dude.
>we
is a meme

I follow one big European club, to have someone to root for that actually plays good football, it makes me enjoy the game. If I had to only follow my local club I'd quickly lose interest in the sport, as they play shitty football. I still love the team, but it's not good football.

>paris sans nerman

My parents got me into soccer as a kid because mom thought hockey was too violent for a 6 years old. Dad had to go to Paris for work all the time se he used to bring back jerseys, magazines. Also the rare games we had on TV were the saturday morning game on TV5 so I got to see Paris play relatively often.

Then I grew up and it was the misery years but still the Diané goal, the Luyindula goal against Twente were genuine great moments for me as a fan. I play as a striker so I have countless Pauleta and Hoarau jerseys. Then we became QSG and I stopped saying we. Still like the team but it does feel like a distant entity, a money-grabbing machine.

/blog over but all of this to say, we is fine. If the team plays a big part of your life, if you don't miss a game, etc., why the fuck would you not say we, as you genuinely feel a part of the team.

I don't get why you'd "abandon" your faith in the team because of the owners. It's still your team, and has been throughout your life, regardless of what shitty commercialization or money laundering scheme going on.

Atleast you have m'bappe for 180 million :^)

>we

I didn't abandon. I still watch the games, root for them but it's just not the same thing, knowing that you're crushing the league because you have the bigger budget. I guess growing older is also part of that but yeah, the struggle was part of the fun.

so he will fuck his sister, psg will advance and he will be sold to real then