It's all happening again

Can anyone stop her?

Other urls found in this thread:

rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/treatmentswellbeing/depotmedication.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hopefully it's all just a sinister plan between elon and depp to put her on the first rocket to mars or something

Didn't Johnny Depp abuse her or something? Red pill me

S U C C U B U S

>going back to australia

she's dedicated to her task, that's for sure

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STOP!

That fucking cunt is going to ruin mankind's future. Run away, Elon, run away!
Or at least have a prenup and don't live in California.

What's a Depo

It's always a woman.

The beauty of nature is only matched by its cruelty.

either a deposition or a contraceptive shot that women get. pretty sure it's the former.

someone has to be telling him watch out right when it comes to women do these fucks just go crazy

he is on his way to going down in history as the next nicolas tesla and he is just so easily falling for this shit

elon is a smart guy, he has plans in place...surely..

r-right?

pussy needs to be chassified as a drug if your making a business deals you cant drug your client to make them feel at ease

These whores see these arrangement as business deals hook them with the pussy and the drug call love then take the money and run

>WOAH SHE'S TOTALLY GOING TO TAKE HIS MONEY AMIRITE

>JUST LIKE DEPP!!

>only got a couple million from depp
>gave it all to charity

Yeah, only because she was almost exposed as a fraud. If she pushed the issue any further, she would've been BTFO.

Dream THICC mars man

I hope he records some of the vile shit this witch will say or will do to him and uses it to ruin her like she ruined jack sparrow.

It's Nikola Tesla you uneducated shit.

>I'm always astounded that people find her attractive. She looks like Michael.

>Judge didn't believe her
>normies didn't believe her
>well I wanted 50 million but I"ll take less ..I mean I was completely destroyed!
>wh...what?! I have to give it all to charity?!
>what's the next jackass I can con

They aren't even niggers and her alimony payments will still be government subsidies.

I like the idea that she wasn't even trying to gold-dig depp, but then all the internet thinking she was, gave her the idea to gold-dig elon musk

>she would've been BTFO

Literally means nothing.

It's more likely that she broke up with Depp because they couldn't get along like most couples after a few years.

Elon is catching her on the rebound but he doesn't care. He's wanted her since forever and now he's got her.

All this succubus raving is just insecure manchildren trying to live out their revenge fantasies through a billionaire tech mogul.

>billionairae can afford a literally perfect wife
>Sup Forums spergs out
lmao

She better not fuck up our ability to colonize Mars or have sex with fembots. I will murder her face off.

You mean reddit

she used to be cute but got too much surgery.

I don't get it. So she hates his investments? That shit ain't news, guy.

It's funny because she will literally destroy the future of the world when she steals his money.

The only way she could fuck things up is by not living up to the fantasy pedestal Elon put her on. Also by not being his greatest source of motivation anymore, thereby causing him to lose steam.

So yeah we're fucked but it's Elon's own fault.

>perfect wife
>filed for alimony
>a millionaire filing for alimony
>not a gold digging skank
How many black men fuck your wives daily? Do you pay them for it? Not even making jokes here, I sincerely want to know what goes through the mind of a beta male.

Truthfully, I'm just thankful knowing I was raised right and I'll never be as c u c k e d as you two faggots.

A big ol' Depper

shes securing her place as the queen of mars

matriarchy is imminent there. we lost mars before we even set foot on it

It's disgusting how blatant it is. Everybody is laughing at him behind his back.

her fingers are fucking disgusting, literally man hands

SOMEONE SAVE HIM FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY

>progress mankind to becoming an interplanetary species
or
>get to fuck Amber Heard

desu its a hard decision to make

>be worth like 9 billions
>fuck literal perfection: the human being for a couple of years doing whatever you want with her
>maybe have a couple of genetically perfect superhuman kids
>drop 0.1% of your fortune in the inevitable divorce
>rinse and repeat
Why can't Sup Forums into alpha?

my mate is psychotic and takes a depo every two weeks to stop him from going insane and dealing with the voices. I assume Amber has the same issues

What is the name of this filter?

Poor Elon, in his mind he's still pathetic nerd or something. I would understand if AMBER posted this pic, but it was posted from his account. Notice that lipstick kiss on his cheek? He's like LOOK GUYS, IM COOL TOO I HAVE A GF NOW, LOOK MOMMY I HAVE A GF AND SHE KISSES ME TOO JUST LIKE YOU DID WHEN I GOT A B- ON MY SCIENCE TEST IN 8TH GRADE

Jesus Christ, man, just don't marry her!

Dream On, Mars Man

Dude are you fucking stupid? At the least women get at least 30%, she can't take 50% if he didn't sign a pre nup. Happens alll the time.

> she can't
she can you meant lil nigga

I am fucking convinced she is a kike agent now. Bent on bringing down altruistic powerful men that go against everything nwo wants

She can**

Getting divorced and giving any amount of money to a woman just to get her to sleep with you isn't alpha

>women are kike agents
Whoop dee doo user I think you might be onto something

she'll fucking take more in california

Typo man, I meant she can

Dream on Mars Man

He married the same bitch, twice. She got a hefty pay out, twice.

Turns out he's apparently as dumb as us

DREAM ON MARS MAN

Exactly Elon is living in commiefornia, people are retarded if they think she won't take the majority of his assets. It's like people don't know divorce cases in America.

If he gets married overseas will california divorce laws still apply? I assume they would because they'll still register as married in CA and be living there, working there, etc. Not american so just curious

Yes, because it applies because he would still be registered in California.

>could get the most attractive, well bred, educated, cultured women in existence
>gets with a divorced actress who has been shown to be unstable
For such a smart guy, he's a real retard.

She's not even that hot honestly, no bitch is worth half your shit.

fucking commies

> >could get the most attractive, well bred, educated, cultured women in existence
who would you get ? ? ?

someone not famous

GTA

Dude there are hotter chicks then some washed up actress who's damaged goods and has proved to be an abusive cunt. Seriously movie stars aren't the only fish in the sea, he could find one if he wanted but he bought into the fame and the money. No he's going to get it taken away.

>She's not even that hot honestly

Lets see your face then. She's a literal 10/10 for looks

She's alright man, you can find way hotter European chicks, she looks like a vapid cunt.

We're never leaving earth

retard, I was literally asking WHO would you get

>31 years old
>10/10

wow she really looks bad if she doesn't get photographed from the right angles.

Didn't you mean to say he is a real dummy?

Someone not famous.

if I get mad doubles digits elon musk will trash out this bitch

>be elon
>be 45
>marry amber
>get raped financially in divorce
>space x and tesla still operate as usual but step down as I'm a shattered man
>become a recluse for 5 years in my high tech mansion
>throw myself into my work fuelled by anger
>after those 5 years or so reveal myself to the world and the first human cyborb complete with cybernetic enhancesments that overcome human problems like emotion, lust, love, friendship
>biocomputers operate billions of times faster than they are currently, humans can think faster, retain more knowledge, see better, hear better, run faster, jump higher, survive is the harshest environments, etc.
>create the singularity 50 years early than predicted
thank you amber, without you I could not have fulfilled my duty to the human race

While I applaud your sentiment, please don't use the c word as an insult. There are plenty of people who enjoy cuckoldry for whom it is a legitimate fetish and using the word as you have marginalises them by problematically implying it is something that is somehow shameful.

>women run mars
>it becomes a dead planet again
nothing of value was lost.

>not venus
MARS IS FOR MEN

oh interesting, I only ever saw the famous picture of that. Weird seeing it as a gif

EL
JUSTO

Thank you user.

Well never thought an instagram pic would show our eventual planetary demise but there you have it folks. Elon Musk only man smart and rich enough to make interstellar colonization a reality gets hooked by golddigging whore and project goes to shit. When Earth goes to shit we aren't able to leave and we're all doomed.

Thanks Womankind

>Sloppy seconds of an old washed up drug addict
She is far from perfect.

If its meds, sounds like it could be Depakote. I take it for Bipolar II. I dont thinks its working.

1. You're pathetic even for this place, off yourself.
2. It was posted on both accounts.

nice butthurt roastie cunt

wew lad...

he surely can afford a damn mixed up harem of females from each continent for himself...

>he roots for an used facade hag

>what is a watermark

it's "depot", yes the "t" is silent, article writer is retarded who would have thought, and it's an injection for physcotics
rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/treatmentswellbeing/depotmedication.aspx

No, seriously. Ask mommy for an helium tank.

> >he roots for an used facade hag
Dumb fucks, I am not rooting for anyone here, just asking who would he get

She looks fine there, are you gay, or do you just think that not having 8 layers of makeup is the only thing that looks good?

fuck off amber

your pussy must smell tbqh

These musk threads are overflowing with Reddit. I wish you cultists would post this shit elsewhere. You're the only people deluded enough to believe we'll actually have successful Mars colonies within our lifetimes. We should be focusing on building colonies in the Earth Sphere, not any of this Mars pipe dream

fucking go to bed amber

MORE LIKE ELON KUCK

TOTALLY EMASCULATED, MARKED UP WITH HER WHORE PAINT LMAO