Quick question - has there even been a movie or show that was obviously and very clearly addressing the phenomenon know...

Quick question - has there even been a movie or show that was obviously and very clearly addressing the phenomenon know as the "Mandela Effect"?

and I don't mean movies like The Matrix or Adjustment Bureau or Stephen King's Dark Tower that can obscurely be tied to the concept... but a show that clearly references the conspiracy concept of "Things used to be this, now they're this"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEHVYJGIkBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this board used to be Sup Forums now it's reddit

The Forgotten?

This is one of the shittiest forced memes of all time.

?
(I don't frequent this board, genuinely curious what you mean)

thank you. i will try to watch this.

It's not. They were jews when I was a kid

You remembering things from your childhood incorrectly isn't a supernatural phenomenon.

memento is basically how you're a fucking moron for even thinking stupid shit like that.

as memory is not a record, it is an interpretation, and that interpretation is not fixed.

>(((Berenstain)))

I dont think its a forced meme. Genuinely remembered it different, my brothers and mother did too.
It actually freaked me out when I first saw it.

>You remembering things from your childhood incorrectly isn't a supernatural phenomenon.

Hey are there any movie or shows about maginary friedns being actually real?

>YOU THINKING IMAGINARY FRIENDS ARE REAL IS STUPID IDIOT

^^^this is you

>Genuinely remembered it different, my brothers and mother did too.
you remember wrong

I-I remember this
fucken creepy

I could swear Godzilla beat King Kong

We all know what OP did. Just like we know when someone asks, "what are some movies featuring people with brown hair?" and posts a pic of MEW.

Most everyone remembers it as "Berenstein" because "-stain" is far less common of a spelling and everyone pronounced it "-stein". Same phenomenon happens like pic related where people don't notice the repeated "the"-- most people don't actively read every letter/word when casually reading because your brain is wired to easily fill in the gaps based off prior context. In this case, most people just remembered/contextually filled it in as "-stein" because that's how everyone pronounced it.

The Mandela Effect is fucking stupid because each occurrence is always easily explained by cases of highly plausible human errors that became reinforced over time.

No, it's Sup Forums because nobody's gonna downvote me for telling you to fuck off outta here ya little sassy mouth pussy-fag. Now git!

I watched the movie weekly with my brother and we were sure there were two endings. Or I made up Godzilla winning so I could feel superior.

The simpsons proves this mandela effect since they have a lot of the older examples

The catch here is people remembering when they were kids, and they were still a bit new to spelling and pronunciation. They knew it was pronounced "stain" but it was spelled "stein" so shouldn't it rhyme with "teen" or "fine". So the brains weren't always wired to fill in the gaps yet.

What about this?

why do people keep spamming this garbage over the years? this is elementary school tier.

It's more common for people to pluralize a word than make the distinction of a singular diaper just because it's shorter to say "He's wearing depends." Rather than, "He's wearing a depend diaper."

WITHOUT looking at it on google....
How do you remember the spellung of febreeze???

The simpsons prove that there was a change:

youtu.be/SEHVYJGIkBw

ET
HOME PHONE

Dark City?

Without looking at it on google tell me why I would give a shit how febreeze is spelled. It's not even a real word.

Made me snort out loud on the tram m8

Weird. I remember this post with this picture somehow, as i've already seen it. Checked btw.

Most people (including myself)remembers it as febreeze, even my wife thinks of it as febreeze.
A combination of fabric and breeze.

But now for some reason is written as febreze. It doesnt even make sense as febreze

You fucking fagot

Jesus, how'd a nitwit like you'd get those dubs

But that's nothing

It's always been febreze though. Accent on the first syllable pronounced like fuh as in muh.

Bootle on the left looks wrong

The argument for the Mandela effect idiots is always "I remember it differently" which is basically 100% proof that our timeline is fucked

Bottle on the right looks wrong. Mandela effect is for literal slow-in-the-minds

No it doesnt

It was always febreeze, and it still is

like alot of people here I was pretty autistic about knowing the names of cartoon characters, I knew the names of all the He-men and shit like that that. I remember it being Berenstein and highly doubt I would have failed to notice it was different. In fact the oddness of the spelling would have piqued my interest to the point where I think it is impossible that i would not have noticed.

WTF I believe in alternate universes now

No because it's simply mass misremembering or delusion you fucking idiots

Its like you have a religion about this shit

I second this, its the only thing i can think of that fits the bill.

You haven't thought about Berenstain Bears since you were 4, until you read Le Reddit Effect, and there are no names that end with "stain". That's why you remember it wrong, because you've convinced yourself it was "berenstein" the whole time.

t. guy from the wrong universe

No because people being stupid fucks and simply forgetting things isn't a conspiracy

t. Sad lonely guy who has nothing in his life so he has to make up some conspiracy to feel like he has secret knowledge and thus push back the inevitable death by his own semen speckled clawlike appendage

The video game "My Girlfriend is the President" is about this.

Literally google it.
It was never febreeze

Simpsons proves it

You just think that because two parallel universes collided and you're from the other one.

What are some movies about how .999... = 1?

What are some movie that demonstrate the Monty Hall problem?

/r/lewronguniverse

How many people were in the car when JFK was shot?

as in the Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment?

4? Idk I wasn't there.

No, i dont know if parallel universes collided.

Theres just a glitch in the matrix. If our universe is similar to a computer program like some scientists believe then it just glitched from time to time

Negro please
How many times must this be repeated it's the truth Mandelafags.

Also Mandela didn't die a long time ago. That was Stephen Biko, the guy who came after him. Peter Gabriel had a song about him and there was a movie too, Cry Freedom. Even the effect's namesake is just a misremembrance.

SIX, THE WERE SIX

but most people remember 4. I remember a pic from elementary school that showed 4 people. I vividly remember it.

Now look at this shit

Naw, it's a glitch in the matrix. Chances are this dude is an agent or something trying to bluepill us.

What did he mean by this?

only retards believe it was spelled differently at one time or another.

The picture most people have in their minds is after he got shot and the two people in front of him are down on the floor of the car.

You remember four because it's the President and his wife and the Governor and his wife and the majority of your visual exposure has been from behind or nearly behind the vehicle. But who the fuck was driving then? Of course there's six.

alright you caught me, I'm just some guy at a media group that's contracted by Raytheon and probably some alphabet agencies. I receive a manilla folder on my desk every morning which details my work (shilling as it's come to be called here). what you're experiencing right now is a "false flagging" attempt at instilling a subconscious affirmation of the 'Mandella effect' on this imageboard. Now it isn't real but is still used to sew the seeds of discord among the more radical and unstable population; why? Fuck if I know, just posting on Sup Forums while following the guidelines sure as hell beats my previous jobs.

EITHER
>there are infinite parallel universes that sometime gobble each other up and the only evidence of this is that some people remember different spellings of a children's book series
OR
>the human brain sometimes does silly things

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

It also has something to do with the way the brain processes information. Too many threads and it starts to correlate. One of the earliest effects I saw posted was the memory that Louie Anderson died. No he had someone try to blackmail him at a time when he wasn't in the spotlight everyday between a working standup comic and the later Family Feud gig. That small piece of info combined with the fact that a whole lot of funny fat guys died in the 80's and 90's conflates itself into the false memory. The brain can't and doesn't want to hold onto useless trivia. It files it away for quick recall later but it's not like in your active RAM or whatever. Old facts get fuzzy.

How does the song We Are The champions by queen end ?
How does the lyrics actually end?

If you say it ends with the words "of the world"
Now you are wrong. Now it never ends with that anymore

Why does it happen with only certain specific things or why does it happen to hundreds of people?
Why doesnt it happen with a lot more stuff? Why doesnt it happen to more people? To everyone?

Thats bullshit, so the brain can remember other things perfectly but just messes up with these specific things for no reason.... wtf

hmm so anyone watching Dimension 404 it's a new series kinda like mirror black but also reminiscent of the outer limits and the twilight zone

So in episode 3 what happens is don't reply to posts about this topic if you suspect you are from a different reality , you see you out your self then they check to see if you background radiation signature matches and then they;)

You're a fucking moron.

Nobody mentioned Butterfly Effect. It's the point of the movie.
I think Donnie Darko kinda but that's all in the end when nothing he does happened and those are a different timeline.

It was Bearenstein.

FPBP

Lost a goddamn pub trivia to this space-time anomaly.

>>cant give rebuttal
>> i know ill insult him

Triggered fagot

laa daa daa da daaa

I don't know what kind of rebuttal you want m8, it's just Occam's razor. There are plenty of strange phenomena that come out of how the brain works.

Just look at kidneys position now and freak out

So you're saying that OP really wants to discuss Berenstain Bears, or something?

What this user said It would be unnatural to say "a pack/box of Depend" Pluralizing it makes more sense than not.

Plus, when was the last time you bought or actually looked at a pack of Depends in the store closely to notice this? Probably rarely to never unless you have a problem shitting yourself-- it's not like commercials were common, either. I imagine 90% of people's exposure to the name is probably through passing jokes about incontinence. Actually, if you want to make people believe in the Mandela effect, the easiest way would be to show them recordings of multiple comedians making jokes about "Depend," instead. That would be mind blowing.

I've noticed that it only happens with innocuous bullshit no one really cares about. I have a hard time believing there are any surgeons coming forward saying organs have moved.

So did mine user. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Guys, what if...

>you have a consciousness
>it exists though all forms of universes
>when a version of you dies, your consciousness moves to a new alive universe
>it does this almost daily, you don't notice it
>when you die and move to a new universe it's a little different
>you subconsciously remember the way things were in your old universe
>your consciousness never truly dies

I think I'm right but the only way to prove it is to try and kill myself

>people who attempt suicide
>failures are the consciousness switching universes
>successful suicides result in this universe you cease to exist

That could be why I went from really happy kid to super depressed for no reason at all.

It's called mass suggestion. It's why Germans joined the nazi party and the family decided it was a good idea to kill Sharon Tate.
I would be more concerned why you are falling for a psy op attempting to make you question your reality.

I remember that shit from Kicking & Screaming, Will Ferrell spergs out after winning and the parents tie him up.

Include me in the r/Sup Forums screenshot

That sounds like that shitty movie with Jet Li who goes through alternate universes to kill himself over and over so he becomes stronger each time

If in one universe it was called febreeze and in another it was called febreze these universes were not parallel at all, they were alternate.

>projecting this hard

>Hey are there any movie or shows about maginary friedns being actually real?
Drop dead fred