Prediction time

Who are you rooting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

badlefthook.com/2015/6/16/8788845/gennady-golovkin-blasts-andre-ward
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOLOBKEEN JEW ARE NEX MY FREN

>2 non whites fighting

don't care

Will Canela run like a faggot the entire fight barely doing anything then claiming he won?
Golovkin will get robbed like the last time. If it would've been closer they would've flat out gave him the loss

Everything doesn't have to go in generals, faggot

kinda tho.
not like theres much to say, golovkin will win again

Get robbed you mean

I'm hoping they wont pull that again. But thats probably naive. Hopefully a knockout for GGG

not falling for this again

My problem with the general is it's full of Chicanos and they're very annoying/delusional when it comes to Mexican boxers

He won't stop him, Canelo is robust. It will be the same outcome, Golovkin won 8 rounds to 4 last time so it wasn't close. I don't even think Canelo is the 2nd best middleweight in reality but we're supposed to care because chicanos buy his PPV

golovkins saying he will commit more to body shots of which he threw very few first time round

this is going to leave his head wide open to counters from canelo, interesting fight and again I struggle to pick a winner

trump should use canelos PPV money for the wall because half the money comes from american illigals and the money they send home hahahaha

McGregor looking a little more ginger than usual, but Mayweather is so pale. It must be the flash or some background light. I like his nickname change tho, "Money" was getting stale, he is too old to go back to "Pretty Boy", so " Triple Gangster" or "GGG" for short is a pretty good choice.

This

You'll actually get idiots betting on and paying to watch another rigged wwe tier boxing event

No one because it will end in another draw and we'll have a third fight in which both fighter purses exceed 100 million dollars.

golovkin won by two rounds at most, that's a close fight

VIVA EL CANELO PUTOS!!!

Brain says Canelo

Heart says triple Chad

>GOLOBKEEN JEW ARRR NEX MOY FREN

Hope it's a draw again so I can buy it a third time.

This

is it just me or does canelo look muuuuch thicker than floyd?
Legs, arms and upper body in general

canelo is a big dude, he drains quite heavily even to make 160lbs

Canelo 118-110 no need to really even fight scorecards already turned in

see
Neck yourself

so why do people cry and say "GGG is washed
up and sucks cuz hes only fighting welterweights"

Are they just gay Andre "Perma-Smug Face, Boring, Often rule bending/breaking" Ward Fans?

badlefthook.com/2015/6/16/8788845/gennady-golovkin-blasts-andre-ward

GGG will win again like last time

good one fag, now we look like the same person reposting