What does Sup Forums think about smoking? In my country it feels like 50% of my peers smoke cigarettes

What does Sup Forums think about smoking? In my country it feels like 50% of my peers smoke cigarettes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thromboangiitis_obliterans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronchiolitis_obliterans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most degenerate thing possible. It smells bad and people do it cause they're addicted. If I was "addicted" to farting all the time no one would want to be around be cause I'd stick so bad, but somehow smoking is acceptable.

I would say shitposting is the most degenerate thing possible.

Shitposting doesn't smell bad, it's not a direct affront to the senses.

Quit a little over a year ago. It's just a waste of fucking money.

What's worse smelling like cigarettes or beeing American?

Pic very related.

>In my country it feels like 50% of my peers smoke cigarettes.
What the FUCK? I LOVE SWITZERLAND NOW

I smoke maybe 1-2 cigarettes a day. At max, 4. Half the time I don't smoke any. I only smoke additive-free cigarettes made from organic tobacco and they have like three times as much nicotine as shitty consumer brand cigarettes, with none of the rat poison or bleach.

Yes I love to smoke

smoking is effay as fuck

Disgusting stench, unhealthy as fuck, even discounting cancer.

All around 100% blue pilled behavior

A complete joke. You only smoke because addiction, and for no other reason

>Disgusting stench

You can thank the formaldehyde and acetone in normal cigarettes for this. I've gotten many comments from people that the cigs I smoke don't smell like ass.

Seriously, roll your own or buy organic.

Stop the presses guys, people smoke because it makes them feel good. God damn you got a real blockbuster concept right there.

>show picture with almost 100 Americans
>only one is fat

Nice job, tyrone.

I smoke about 10 cigs a day I think it's pointless and retarded, it smells red ally bad and girls won't talk to me because my breath smell like rotten garlr but I'm addicted and can't stop despite numerous attempts to do it.

>american spirit meme
>additive free

you do know this was debunked, right? instead of 41 cancer causing chemicals, they 'only' have 17.

I smoke occasionally with friends and smoked fairly regularly with friends in high school

Good thing none of them are as potent of a cancer causing chemical as you are.

Tobacco has been smoked for 1000s of years.
War on smoking has started in the 1950s cause whiny plebs.
Total lefty shaming tactics as well.

Native Americans and Mayans where smoking tobacco long before any of you dumb shit where born.

Keep 'redpilling" broskis!

#bluepillfaggots

I smoke a pipe from the comfort of my own home, sometimes I'll take it with me when I'm going to be spending a long evening at a friends.

I'm not a heavy nicotine smoker and I prefer to smoke aromatic, flavoured blends. It's more of a relaxing, meditative process and having a pleasant flake that's light on bite and burn is something you shouldn't knock until you try.

Used to smoke when i was going to college, the light headed feeling is nice when youre stressed so id have 1 in between classes but that goes away... A couple months in i started getting chest pains and stopped cold turkey.

You mean the same chemicals you ingest when you eat literally any vegetable?

started smoking 10 years ago and i hate the habit, but chronic depression/anxiety has made it difficult for me to quit

Very true, if I smoked a couple "darts" at lunch I would feel a buzz for like a half hour during the class, feels good man tbqhwu senpai

You're a huge fag, bro

>only one is fat

Because the rest are Mexicans.

>being Austrian
>can't spell
what big fucking surprise.

>Be American

Cant even speak his own language let alone a foreign one.

Remember when

>Invented a way to make cigarettes 100% cancer free in the '80s
>Couldn't release it because that would be admitting they did in the first place

I'll let you work out which of the two groups was Jewish.

Mexico has a higher obesity rate though

Mexicans are very fat as well.

Lol

>t. Marlboro Cuck

You stick with the ciggies Chad, keeping a pipe lit might be too much for you to handle.

Cigarettes in the morning? Beautiful. Cigarettes after sex? Incredible. Cigarettes with coffee? Amazing.

I just don't like the idea of lung cancer.

Does to the eyes you faggot.

both ?

Smoking is fucking terrible.

Some folks here will tell you the health risks are grossly overstated, but even if they're right it's still at least somewhat unhealthy, smells terrible, is incredibly addictive, and (in NZ at least where the gov taxes the shit out of it to try to force people to quit) is ridiculously expensive. Whatever benefits it may have (I haven't noticed any aside from an excuse to take breaks at work and leave boring conversations), they're far outweighed by the drawbacks.

Don't smoke, kids. It's not even cool any more.

I'd rather be a chad than a bearded numale pipecuck

Smoking is, of course, terrible for people. I don't do it, and I wouldn't ever start.

That said, there's something about it I find so hot. I can't even explain it.

>Last semester
>Qt tall girl with a chip-on-her-shoulder attitude befriends me
>Day of the final we study in her car
>She pulls out a cigarette and asks if it was okay
>Agree
>Have to hide my boner beneath my notes because she somehow became even more attractive to me

Canadian Natural Tobacco
it's additive free and comes in organic :)
roll your own and enjoy the pleasures of life without the guilt of ingesting dangerous chemicals
I smoke everyday and also go for long rungs, practice gymnastics, eat well and am in amazing shape. They relieve stress and bring purpose to down-time. Most people just sit on their smartphones

I bet they're all saying shit like ''But I WANT to smoke, soo...'' I genuinely can't believe anyone willingly participates in smoking, when I smoked I had to practically force myself past the 'coughing my ass off' stage. Only smoked for the cringiest reason, and that was to get closer to some girl from college, but smoked anyway for the next 4 years because I was hooked.

3.2 femtoseconds in mspaint

It makes you cool.

what's worse, being Austrian or being lit on fire?

it's good after sex and with coffee

too bad there isn't a great way to replace lungs. livers regenerate but you're stuck with tar lung for life and you'll get copd and die like leonard nimoy.

as if someone posting vaporwave shit in 2016 has any idea of what being cool is

Shit man i can't read your post because your uncoolness is in my eyes

Degenerate as fuck, I only vape which is not really degenerate, maybe slightly so.

>not wearing shades
you don't sound very cool

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thromboangiitis_obliterans

Enjoy

>I only vape which is not really degenerate
wew

vaping is literally gay

during uni session i smoke 1-2 cigs a day
during summer break i treat my self once a week with a cigar

ze goggles, dey do nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronchiolitis_obliterans

Enjoy

hon hon

>I only vape which is not really degenerate

Who else /pipe/ here?

every other faggot i see has got one of those douche flutes stuck in their mouth every 15 seconds of their life
fucking obnoxious, smoking anything doesn't make you look cool, retards

Another thing: those cigarettes have bands of alginite (from seaweed) in the paper to comply with FSC regulations.

Most other cigarettes have those bands made of ethylene vinyl acetate, aka carpet glue.

>bitch smoking
Fucking disgusting, what an ugly whore.
Smoking is a nasty habit and anyone who does it is a fucking retard.

reddit

Smoke cigars.
>Don't fuck up your lungs like cigarettes
>not fagish like vaping
>cigar shops are always full of people to chat with
>make a lot of connections with older successful people
>last for over an hour or two depending on cigar
Hit up a churchills, meet people, and get sophisticated faggots.

can i get a 30 gram winny blue pouch mate papers and filters too thanks

>I've gotten many comments from people that the cigs I smoke don't smell like ass.
Sure you have. All cigarette smoke smells like shit, your special snowflake brand isn't different.

>invoking le current year ecks dee
Trendhopping normalfag confirmed. Smoking and vaporwave are timeless and will always be objectively cool.

I don't do it, I don't mind people doing it but I think it's a really stupid habit to have. At least smoke something with actual taste like cigars or something. I wish I could make my mom stop smoking...

Kek, that music choice

It's a great way to get lung cancer and die young

True dat.

Your taste is shit. Bitches who smoke are the nastiest ugliest sluts.

I started smoking when I joined the military. Everyone else did it and it got me way more breaks when watch keeping.

Now I just do it when I drink. Gives you an excuse to step outside and away from the party without looking like a sperg, also lets you make smoker buds. Some of my best friends I've made I've found in the smokers pit

It's for weak faggots who are super self-conscious and need to look busy when they aren't doing shit.

How do you figure that?

I don't know about that user.

The girl I was talking about was one of the most attractive women I've ever seen, and had a really keen fashion sense. The smoking just kinda added to that

A bad personality, sure, and bitchy, but I like that too somehow.

Godly:
Pipe

Based:
Cigars

Lame:
Cigerettes

Cuckadian:
Weed

Autistic Fedora:
"Vape"

Hipster or Jihadi:
Hookah

For goodness sake mate

I wish I could make my Dad stop too

Hookah is the best for headhighs. Can't even walk straight after a dozen big hits of the thing.
Mideast has smoking down to an art.

If you say so.

KEEPS THE BLOOD FLOWING WHEN YOUR BODY SHUTS DOWN

You yanks sure like to imply a lot. I would mark you on your response except you put little effort into copying my bantz. Try to be a bit more original next time, Obese Maurice.

Smoking is the most enjoyable thing in the world next to sex and my wife is dead so it's the most enjoyable thing in the world, period.

On the other hand it often kills you and it's wrong to kill yourself especially when you have people that depend on you.

Ergo nothing is enjoyable in my world.

Can't even defend myself - I just like what I like

>smokers smell like shit
True to a certain extent. If you chainsmoke for an hour without drinking/eating you will, most definetly, smell like shit. But most smokers drink a lot of water and refreshing drinks and/or chew gum a lot. We always mind what we smell like(except some retards, but they are the equivalent of a non-smoker who just smells like shit because of lack of hygiene or whatever readon) so most of the time your average smoker will have a mixed smell of gum/cologne with faint cigarette smell which is not disgusting, and this specific scent can be enjoyable (I know people who actually really like it).
>unhealthy
I cannot deny that. I can feel what a piece of shit my lungs' capacity is(disregarding the risk of cancer and all that shit).
>waste of money
Not very true - the people who deprave themselves of food/fundamental resources in order to smoke are idiots. A lot of smokers can actually afford it and don't even consider the price they pay cause they're mostly rich. A lot of smokers though buy tobacco(for rolling) which is a fucking LOT more cheap. When I smoked packs it was 2 packs a day (11 bucks a day, on average) and when i smoke tobacco its 1 bag on 3.5 days (5 bucks on average). "That is still 10 bucks a week." Considering the loss of apetite and iconomic mindset (wouldn't buy junk food, let's say) it's not a loss of money for some people who have given it a thought.
>the good stuff out of it
A cigarette can so easily calm you the fuck down. The stress relief is real and most people would go nuts without it(NOT considering the abstinence)

YOU THINK YOU'RE SAFE?

YOU'RE NOT

Confirmed for never meeting a girl that smokes. To be fair, you're in the US, and we have the most slovenly women in the western world.

>smoke a pipe at work every day
>smoke cigars at the lounge with buddies when I can, on long car rides, or when I'm outside enjoying the air with a beer
>ciggs taste like stale paper, never smoke them
>smoke weed when drinking with buddies and they offer
>never touched a vape, never will
>smoke hookahs when at a chick's place and they offer
I'm a based lame godly hipster

I started smoking at 16 to fit in, would only have 3-4 a day though. Kept that up until 27 or so and then moved to dip while I was in the Navy. Dipped for three years and then quit cold turkey the day I got out, haven't touched it in over a year and never will. Theyre both gross and awful for you. My dad had two heart attacks, prostate cancer, high cholesterol and hypertension, all exacerbated by smoking for 40 years. I don't want that.

I just double packed a snuss. My head feels like it is going to pop off. I like this feeling...

>one of the most attractive women I've ever seen,
Maybe you just meet ugly bitches?
>really keen fashion sense
What?
Yeah, I do say so
>smoking and cowtits
Fucking hell, man.
>liking bitches who smoke
Confirmed shit taste.

Everyone I know smokes. I don't, because it's a waste of money, bad for your health, and has no high. Literally no point.

came here to say wew lad

>What?
>It's somehow weird to appreciate girls dressing well and having a good fashion sense.
And I'm supposed to take your opinions on women?

i thought it was cool until i was 35. and then i quit.

I can tell you're new. Stop while you can.

There must be something to it if people are still smoking on the down low despite all the shaming and health hazards. Poor stressed out wagecucks must need the relief.

>implying

Where'd you get those?