I'm thinking of learning a 3rd language. Either German or French

I'm thinking of learning a 3rd language. Either German or French.

What do you guys think will be the most useful language in the EU ? Germany seems to be the powerhouse but they are cucks enough to let French become the lingua franca of the European Union.

French
Much easier for u

French for you (southern) German for me(northern).

French will "unlcock" more places than german
also german has 3genders and 4 cases, french grammar is a pain to learn but it's a walk in the park compared with german

learn arabic instead
with this you can speak in both countries

German doesn't unlock anything because Germans rather speak English to foriegners

>the most useful language
irrelevant
pick the one you're interested in

>What do you guys think will be the most useful language in the EU?
Bulgarian.You should learn Bulgarian.

The thing is, I'm more interested in french, but there's a bigger probability of me moving to a german speaking country than French due to my job and my social circle.

?

fuck off barbosa

Your ethnicity is going to die Hans, it's better if your successors are someone with the same values and that have respect for your autistic work ethic than Mehmet that just wants big german boobs and free money.

>French will "unlcock" more places than german
in France maybe

>Your ethnicity is going to die Hans
rich coming from a country with an even lower fertility rate than our's

German if you plan on staying in Europe.
French if you aim at the international.
Simple, really.

I'm learning german and it's a fairly easy language if you are fluent with english

this

It is a funny picture.

Lol, no they don't.

There are plenty of them, seems like there's some random youtube channel that spend their money on doing "who would win" videos.

Actually yes, we do.

same with any other developed country if were being honest

only 4th world nations speak french

french is hot, german is disgusting

danes are not allowed opinions on languages

Why not Spanish?

German grammar is easy as fuck
French verb conjugations and pronunciations alone are more annoying than anything German has

>What do you guys think will be the most useful language in the EU
german is the most spoken in the eu French is useless in the international (everybody speak english anyway)

I would focus on improving my english, since neither german nor french are that useful at the international level.

if he's posting here he's likely largely fluent in English and at the level where formal study won't improve his skills much

>Spanish speaking country saying this

Same shit
Same food
Same memes
Same blacked fetish

i'll go with spain

German:
1. France is the root of all evil
2. French is a disgusting language that is solely responsible for all of English's problems
3. The EU is Germany's bitch

what is Belgium and Canada?

>same food
you could've tried harder