BURRRRP

BURRRRP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is Rick the Kurt Kobain of the 10's?
would Rick have used a laser shotgun to to the face after realizing what he's done?

Jesus Christ, do these people have jobs?

If they hate Trump so much then why don't they just try to kill him? Isn't that what Americans do best, shoot and kill?

Lol gurumpf btfo

liberal arts degrees my man gotta love them

you get girls + shit ton of free time while earning them

HARRUMPH_BALLOONED_ZHE_KEKShed

If God doesn't exist how there can be an episode featuring Satan himself?

What makes them think Rick would vote for Hillary? Part of the character is he's a selfish dick. You can't just make him choose something because you autistically identify with the character.

vice president zap the gays is worse.
hes life insurance.

WUBBA LUBBA SCIENCE

When I first watched Rick and Morty I thought it was a parody an unfunny show

It was the only way I could figure out why it was so popular and held to such high esteem. But then I realized that was way too deep for the common person to understand and the feeling of sheer horror set in when the humor was in fact completely sincere.

And your degree user?

Why don't they just do it then?

>when the humor was in fact completely sincere.

Really? When a main character kills a character named "Mr. Poopybutthole" and then starts chugging wine because she's an alcoholic that's the show taking itself seriously?

>paying exorbitant sums of money for a worthless piece of paper and a social life

>girls
Nope
>free time
Also nope.

I'm sure the discussion in the thread will be of high-quality and not just full of comparisons to a certain website

fucking christ

Do pseudointellectual redditors say shit like this """ironically""" or do they legitimately not understand that they don't seem more knowledgeable or convincing because they stuck the word 'math' or 'logic' somewhere in their claims?

STEM master race

Meme magic did this.
All of you have blood on your hands.

They just re-purposed a quote from Rick and Morty. I'm pretty sure the only logic there was a weak attempt to seem funny and hip.

S-SCIENCE MORTY

no, le reddit did this

this is the same fucking protest as the last protest but without the hats. fuck you soros.

No degree is better than a useless as fuck degree that you spent $30+ to get.

Well they do the same thing with 'science' so the question stands.

*$30k+

Still even if it was $30 it would still mean you're $30 in the hole.

That's why we need to forgive student debt, really.

I know you're joking but people unironically think like that.
>we need to pay off your debt because you were stupid enough to pick a useless major
This generation has no grasp on the concept of responsibility. Which is why feminism is a big thing right now and the whole "If I get drunk I can't consent lol but only if I'm female ;)"

"scientists"
Watching big bang theory and being told you are like Sheldon, don't mean you are a scientist.

Fuck, most actual scientists are Right-wing enlightenment thinkers and mock left wing bullshit all the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

is R&M the Guy Fawkes anonymous mask symbol for hip atheist nerd culture?