Have you ever been robbed in your cunt ?

Have you ever been robbed in your cunt ?
Surprisingly enough no, and I even visited both Naples and Palermo.

Nope.

What’s Palermo like by the way?

My bike got stolen once.
Also my mp3 player in 2005 +/- was stolen at work.
But robbed, no never

Same, I've been in Bari, Naples, Cosenza, Reggio Calabria, Bologna and I was never robbed.

Full of niggers

once when I was 13 I got stopped by some shitskins and they said "give me your wallet" and I was very scared and took it out of my pocket and then he just laughed and said "haha just kidding" and let me keep going, was still very scared and cried to my mother

also when i was like 8 or 9 on the way home from school some muzzshit bullies kept harrassing me and a friend and wouldn't let us go, kept us sitting on a bench talking shit
eventually i done a bitchmove and just ran away into a store leaving my friend behind lol
also cried to my mom

i hate muslims

I've lived in London my entire life and never been robbed

Same
My brothers have yet I haven’t
I suppose it helps being 100KG

No, I haven't. Although some months ago some dudes tried to rob me but they didn't have any weapons and I just kept walking till he tried to grab my phone so I pushed him back and threw his candy bag (since that's what poor people sell here)

Im a skinny 5'9 twat don't know how it hasn't happened yet

never been robbed but I had my bike stolen, then got it back from the police, only to have it stolen again the next day

you actually hate yourself but are projecting your anger

Post belly

Christ nu-Germans are pathetic
You also post belly or go back to studying

>a child can't protect itself and is scared of angry youths a coupe of years older

truly a "nu" behavior

go end your life

nothing has ever happened to me but when my dad was a kid some guy burgled their house but dropped his fucking ID on the ground while escaping through the backyard.

A few years ago my grandmother also fought off a carjacker. She's this really sweet little old lady but she nearly blew this guy's brains out when he tried to get into her car at a traffic light, then she peeled off at 60 mph and went to the nearest police station to give the cops a description of him. He was never caught though unfortunately I don't think.

Twice

yes, when I was a kid I got pushed by some fuck, he hit me in the face and took my cell phone (it was a Siemens M35, great stuff).

Since I lived in a bad neighbourhood I immediately went to my neighbours (I lived in a commieblock and my father was at work) and told them about it. They've been taking care of me around the neighbourhood and said that if anything bad happens to me I should tell them and they will handle it.
So I did.
The next day I met them they returned my stolen phone.
I'm bretty sure the man who stole it got killed, but I always was afraid to talk with them about it so I never asked.

Never and I am a 5'7 turbomanlet living in the hellhole Brussels

hello Mr. Poirot

Never, suprisingly. I guess being taller and scarier than most btazilians helps a bit.
I do have a friend that lives in Goiânia, though, who had her phone stolen about three times on the last two years.

I live in LA, and I've never had an issue with brown people till I went to Germany. Within my first day there, the lads and I were nearly jumped by 5 Turks in Berlin. Granted, we're Jewish, so that could have been why, but it was funny having the White Germans being so helpful to us afterwards. I'm amazed how soft you Europeans are.

Were you wearing kippas or something

I genuinely have problems believing white people can steal after living my whole life in LA. It's possibly because all our poor whites got killed by the brown people, but eh.

Someone stole my bike years ago.

I went to Naples one time and paid 20 Euro for a taxi to the airport, if that counts.

Yeah, I don't, but my friend wears his under a baseball cap.

Stole a Swedish guy's bike once. Police must've found it outside the hostel and gave it back.

Proceeded to steal it back the next day.

then it had nothing to do with it

If you haven't been robbed at least 1 time in your life then you aren't venezuelan

Probably cos you're Yanks desu

we look extremely kikey though my dude.
>inb4 post face

once, by some nigger

a bit cowardly tbqh but I guess your young age forgives you

I was robbed once I was in 2 or 3rd class in school.
It happened after lessons, was rainy day and for some reason I choiced the other road to home, and then two faggots in hood asked me for time, I said that I dont know and nerviously tried to walk away but they grabbed my bag and put a knife to my throad. long story short they just took my phone from my pocket and ran away

I know a guy who's 100% Flemish but looks kinda Jewish. Once he was sitting on a bench in Brussels and some Arab ape with his underage son came along shouting shit to him like "we will find you wherever you go! we will kill you all, you will have nowhere to hide!" in a mouth-froathing frenzy

Mate pic related literally happened to you.

Went down to London, had to pay £6 a pint.

Daylight fucking robbery. Sort it out, sassenachs.

>Going to Brussels when you look jewish

lmao

I'm black so no

Well yeah, but I think that was the first moment when he really realized he looks Jewish. He was just sitting on a bench eating a sandwich, he was pretty shocked by the whole ordeal.

He also used to be a Verhofstadt-worshipping left-liberal before that. Now he ghostwrites Bart Dewever's speeches (no joke).

Someone stole my bicycle long ago and a few rubber slippers over the years.
Closest thing is probably 4 thieves broke into my father's school, stole about 20 dollars and pointed a screw driver at the security guard and the police. Too bad the police grabbed a fire axe and start beating them up with the axe and revolvers resulting in a more costly damage from the brawl.

>and pointed a screw driver at the security guard and the police

bro, do you even shart?

Aye, both legally and illegally.

Of course not, and I used to buy drugs on Chicago's South Side.

Guns is basically nonexistent here,you can put all the annual case of shooting nationwide in a 2 page slide. Even ISIS terror cell could only afford a pipe bomb and several cans of petrol in recent crackdown.

grew up in brussels , nope . Allot of thot's do

what kind of faggot you are