What if Kylo lost because he is actually the protagonist?

What if Kylo lost because he is actually the protagonist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
mobile.twitter.com/chuckwendig/status/765204205585956864?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=nt9v-G32D-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you don't think? That would be to crazy OP

who cares you're a fucking adult watching movies made by Disney intended for children

Then i'd actually watch the new Star Wars movies. I havent seen TFA or RO and I don't really feel like it either.

The only thing they'll salvage this trilogy.

I'll walk right the fuck out of the theater. I'm not even joking.

Oh boy, what did drunk Marilyn Manson do to himself this time???

you're browsing 4 chan

What does it matter to you what OP watches?

Reylo will fix everything user.

They'll pull a classic george lucas and Kylo will be the one cutting Rey's limbs off by the end of this series

Why? What's wrong with a redemption arc?

>Fucking white male
>Hero

Huehuehuehue.

sorry m8, rey belongs to the bbc

>implying Finn x Poe isn't canon

according to hollywood rules if you kill your father, never mind he's Han fucking Solo, you can possibly redeem yourself, but you've got to die

Hans solo isn't dead we never see his body.

>Star Wars
>directed by GRRM

some jewish shit?

>Finn can't be Bi
it's 2017 come on

I mean he could. But Finn honestly doesn't fit any of them. Finn and Rey looks bad, Finn and poe looks bad too. Fuck Finn.

He's hiding under the dumpster.

>Fuck Finn.
I like Finn.

The twist is that there's an imbalance in the force again because Rey is the reincarnation of the light side. Kylo Ren is part of the skywalker bloodline and it's his destiny to end her and bring balance once and for all.

It's quite obvious he's going to be the "hero" and Rey is going to flip. Probably in the ending scene of ep8.

Maybe he lost because he only believes in two genders? AKA literally Hitler?

Send it back and ask for a refund due to a persistent typo

>this is real
Jesus.

Finn is asexual.

What the fuck even is that?

Just a retarded fanfic theory with no bases.
This is "JarJar is actually a sith lord" all over again.

You can't salvage a mediocre character in an awful movie.

>Finn is asexual
"Got a boyfriend...cute boyfriend?"

/i heard they blew up this storyline because carrie fischer died.

(You)

He was just teasing her.

Finn is pure.

I want them to superimpose Kylie ren in Rotj as a ghost at the end bending over exposing his prolapse

haipneperusehyugepeniseo

Kylo lost because he wasn't even trying to kill her, he tried to take her as an apprentice because he felt that she was powerful, then Rey went raging and caught him by surprise.

>b-but finn fought good too
No he didn’t, Kylo was literally toying with him until he managed to connect a single hit and Kylo BTFO'd him immediately after that.

Though the literal hand to hand overpowerment from Rey was a bit too much no matter his emotional and physical distress, I agree.

allow us to explain in song

Oh fuck. Lyrics aside she's a shit vocalist. Is this ironic?

If she was a man you wouldn't nitpick her lack of "talent".

Well I think most rappers lack "talent" and a ton of them are male, so does that count?

No that's just because they're black.

That;s why there's zero focus on him on the celebration and it's the ugly xenomorph jedi girl they drag around all promotional interviews

yeah

Are you having fun?

jesus, where is america headed

This is now a reylo thread

dude it is a kids movie

The protagonist doesn't lose in the first movie they're in, they leave that for the Empire Strikes Back style sequel.

The new films are similar enough to the OT without literally just doing the Vader arc again

How can Supreme Cuck Snoke train him to be better? Kylo thinks Snoke is "wise", but how can knowledge make Kylo's sword fighting better.

Also, Kylo should learn force lightning, so he can be much edgier. Maybe that's what Snoke will teach him in TLJ?

I think i'd prefer it if Rey turns out to be the antagonist.

It could easily be done in a non pants on head retarded way and mirror Anakins descent

I'd like that too or for Rey to get more evil and Kylo more good. I think their scenes and of course Kylo's alone were the best part of TFA. There's a lot of sexual tension there. I hope for a hot love scene in TLJ... My cock is ready.

Force lightning should never appear again. It should have stayed as something the emperor did just to torture Luke, not some level 10 sith ability

Okay, you have a good point. Well, maybe they make up some new force abilities. Actually they should. They can do anything, really...

Not that user, but I believe that force abilities should remain invisible. Look at any force ability you see in the movies other than the lightning. If I recall, even the video games stayed true to that.

I guess you could focus on the psychological powers.

>Sup Forums was actually right all along

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

they are intended for money

children don't have money

The absolute state of Disney.

Does this mean everyone will start calling Rey 'zhe' in ep8?

>white male who murders his father will become a love interest in a Disney movie...

Dear, Autists... the world doesn't conform to your way of thinking.

t. autist

He is a Disney Prince.

Honestly these are the same people that "ship" characters like Loki and Thor, so you shouldn't waste your time.

>jesus, where is america headed

take a gander :)

youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

if finn & poe are gonna hook up why did finn keep asking rey if she had a boyfriend?

Finn will hookup with the Asian chick. BLACKED RICE!

That would not be doing the Vader arc again at all.

that's cool. anything that pisses off r/asianmasculinity is fine with me.

Get a refund and turn it back. Say its because of typos and shit. Don't give those faggots any money.

This. The shitquel trilogy was doom before it even began. Regardless, grown ups who find such a stupid concept of a character like kylo cool should be hanged by the tallest building.

>Kylo lost because he wasn't even trying to kill her

Sure thing, mickey.

This is written like a 13 yrs old fan fic

...which you MUST be an adult to post on

I'm not sure how to speak to that when adults on Sup Forums are already making such arses of themselves in so many other respects having to do with Stat Wars.

Well, he did kill that smuggler and traitor.

Kylo will be the protag in Star Wars X-XI-XII, where that brit alien face will be the new Darth Vader and Kylo a Punished Luke Skywalker.

It's all planned for milk the franchise to death.

That's fucking stupid. Powers shouldn't be exclusive to one character, no matter how strong.

Sith are evil, therefore they can abuse force powers and become more powrful.

Jedi are good, therefore they uphold principle and discipline with the force.

That's the way it should be.

Chuck (((Wendig)))
mobile.twitter.com/chuckwendig/status/765204205585956864?lang=en

His Sith title in the next movie is going to be Darth Wytmael. It's already unsalvagable.

a Sup Forumstard and a phone poster

shocking

RO is good. TFA is garbage.

Please let this happen

youtube.com/watch?v=nt9v-G32D-g