Nothing like a billionaire former Vice President lecturing me on how to speak truth to power

Nothing like a billionaire former Vice President lecturing me on how to speak truth to power.

What will this movie even be about?

bump

does dicaprio make a cameo?

>not making it the over way up and having the oil trickling down and covering the earth

Why do people who say "speak truth to power" usually have more money than most people on the planet?

Flat Earth Theory

>didn't make a sequel until another Republican was in office

What did he mean by this?

Hmm. I can dig it.

But what if both the bottom AND the top were the oil, and WE'RE the Earth?

>gore predicts Mount Kilimanjaro will no longer have snow by now
>didn't happen
>predicts spike in global warming from CO2 levels
>CO2 rises, global temperatures don't
>predicted no more ice in the North Pole
>didn't happen
>predicted more hurricanes and tropical storms
>were actually fewer
>predicts Manhattan being underwater
>didn't happen

You'd think they'd just want to pretend that movie never happened at all given how embarrassing it ultimately turned out to be for all the climate change psychos.

Cause you'll listen to the poor guy yelling at a street corner, right?

Why do I have to "listen" to anyone?

his Sin Tax revenues must be falling

He's alright because he recorded his lines for that Futurama episode in person instead of over the phone like every other guest actor.

>carbon tax

block chain revolution needs to happen sooner

Is Sup Forums going in and out for anybody else? My 4chanx is also having problems with the index catalog.

it will be about the japanese being the literal devil. why else do you think he chose to put japan at the center of that globe.

>Nothing like a billionaire former Vice President lecturing me on how to speak truth to power.

So billionaires are bad as long as they're from the other side?

You don't, it's just that regardless of their topic and trustworthiness, rich people have better means of distribution and production, hence you'll see more of there stuff and it'll tend to be more thought out, even tough it might be wrong.

Did he really predict those things to happen by now?

He predicated a lot of things that he claimed at the very latest should have happened 2 years ago, none of which has happened.

I mean global warming is an issue but gore did no favours to it's credibility with the amount of scare mongering and frivolous claims he made in the first documentary.

Trump doesn't lecture anyone on climate change and actually denies it so fuck off.

>it's too late humanity, you're already passed the point of no return and you're all doomed

Great. Now leave me the fuck alone. For what purpose are they pushing this when it makes no difference?

Earth is hourglass shaped

Climate change is occurring, but nobody can really say to what degree it's changing, or how much it's influence by purely human factors. That's why President Trump is correct, it's mostly nothing but hot air, a fear mongering based scam. Besides even if it is true the best way to deal with it would be to cut all carbon taxes since they only drive up spending. In the mean time higher temperatures promote greater plant growth, means more people in the world don't need to go home starving.

I really like how these maniacs are trying to trick people into thinking we could stop the climate from changing if we just tried hard enough

We are living in a minor ice age it's going to get warmer even if we and our factories all just disappear tomorrow

>global warming is an issue

Is it?

If you can't make confident predictions about its destructive impact?

It'll be berating white people for having disproportionate power but not once mentioning the jews.

If your car is swerving out of control and you know it's gonna crash, that's probably concerning and worth your attention even if you can't accurately predict whether it's going to be a fender bender or ten car pileup.

Even if several renowned physicists got together and fucked up their friction calculations and gave the wrong answer about when you're gonna collide, that's no reason to think you're never going to slam into anything.

>it's an analogy

You might as well go tell one of Aesop's fables to support your argument you dip

Car isn't swerving.

It's got a troubling drift in the steering, probably an alignment issue.

>The world is perfect when dems are in power
>yep, literally no reason to complain from 2009-2016, those were the best days in the history of the world

flat and round earthers btfo

But the car isn't swerving out of control, And I'm not going to advocate for the destruction of the West's Auto industry to prevent my car crash which likely isn't even going to take place.

republicans and billionaires BAD

obama and hillary GOOD

fin.

We should have listened

>In the mean time higher temperatures promote greater plant growth, means more people in the world don't need to go home starving.

I'm not american and I was shown "The Inconvenient Truth" in Modern Studies class like 10 years ago.
Why does he use a graph of temperature and CO2 vs time to 'prove' CO2 causes global warming, when the same graph actually shows CO2 rising AFTER temperature increases? All the shows is that increasing temperature causes a rise of CO2, and not the vice versa.