How good was Beckham...

How good was Beckham? Was he actually as good as his legacy leads you to believe or is he overrated because of the screamers he put in the back of the net?

like nerman but worse and at least he had good longer pass

anyways overrated

Greatest long passer of the game in his prime and no one has come close.

had to develop a useful skill somewhat because he had no pace or dribbling skills which are necessary for a winger

he was world class on long balls, crossing and set pieces. he had excellent vision and very good touch. in his youth he had excellent work rate. that is all he really offered as a player, he had no defensive skills, very little pace or dribbling ability.

He won loads, scored alot, assisted alot.

People are just butt mad because he's successful off the pitch and this makes them anally hurt. Good looking and rich. He seems like a nice guy so fair play to him.

I'm not trying to say I'm gay for him, I'm not but I'd have a threesome with him and Victoria B

World class player from 97-02. Most of the people ITT will only remember his celebrity years.

he is both underrated and overrated in equal measures

worst spice girl and that was 20 plastic surgeries and a couple of kids ago

>worst spice girl
>not ginger spice

in the bin

Ginger is a thicc redhead slag, gotta appreciate that m8
Sporty > Baby > Scary > Ginger > Posh

Does sporty's shirt say slussy? XD

For me I think it goes
Baby>Sporty>Ginger>Scary>Posh

But there is a definite power gap between the first two and the other three.

Can't handle the thiccness

Don't let plebs make influence you with dumb opinions, he is nothing like neymar because he never played as a forward or on the front line of attack, and dribbling or goal scoring wasn't his main contribution.

I used to hate Beckham because I knew he was overhyped but that was just media, looking back a bit less unbiased Beckham was performing at legitimate World Class level for about 4- years( his last 3 years at Man utd and maybe 1 year into his Real Madrid career, until he lost that little yard of pace)
Other Elite player of that era aka Henry, Zidane, Seedorf, Giggs, Raul, Pirlo all performed at World Class level or higher for 5 solid years or more hence why people say Beckham is overrated

What Beckham didn't have in dribbling skills or flat out speed, he more than made up for with his sheer work rate, eg closing down, defending, and stamina ( im talking his Man utd years)

Any smart man would take Ronaldihno or Giggs over Bechkam from that era, But for 2-3 years Beckham was legitimately best player in his position or 2nd to Luis Figo, and he could defend and run for 90mins. (Pick your poison)

His passing/crossing ability needs no explanation.

Ironically, this is the correct order to shag them.

literally jumped when a HUE went down for the ball, leading to the first Brasil goal in 2002

a colossal faggot and 100%responsable for that loss

I remember the refball red card to ronaldinho

>USA
The fucking GOAT
>UK
That idiot who costs us the 1998 WC
>Rest of the footballing world
Solid midfielder, top 150 of all time

Average at best. Not even the best FK taker of his time, that belongs to Juninho

better than scholes but worse than lampard and gerrard

He's English so yes, he's overrated

Mel C wearing stussy 20 years before it was cool

Anyone got the gif/webm of him hitting a diving player from about 30 yards?

I can't not remember this subject jumping
it was the most gay thing I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty of penises in men asses
this was worse

One of the most overrated footballers in the game who become a brand

>I rate sporty spice
Cringe

>I'm an American who posts in football threads
Cringe