Is this the first 10/10 new show of 2017?

Is this the first 10/10 new show of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492995340822.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtu.be/TgOJ-j0N__0
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/gender
twitter.com/ecigcaffeineboy/status/856391043444424704
youtube.com/watch?v=h4hP6nOB1dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's certainly the most memeworthy

Bill Nye the sjw guy

Yeah, but it still doesnt beat Rick and Morty

Pickle Rick! HAHAHA!

Epic post bro

>Netflix eliminates their rating system
>Simultaneously releases a shitload of awful content

What a coincidence

Is this something from an episode or a forced meme?

>MUH VAGINA SPEAKS

Kinda pissed the mod deleted the other thread, the sjw butthurt was reaching critical mass.

(((NETFLIX)))

They didn't eliminate the rating system. They just changed it to a up or down vote system.

>a shitload of awful content
Such as? What's bad besides Bill Nye?

The show is absolute trash

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492995340822.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

Hi Sup Forums

This isn't real, right?

only i don't go to Sup Forums and only use Sup Forums

They should have named the show "Bill Nye Triggers Sup Forumsfags"

The new system does not allocate ratings. All it does is suggest new content for you based on how you rated similar shows and movies. And their suggestions often have very little in common with the show or movie you just rated. Much of the suggestions are total shit that Netflix is clearly pushing to get the view count up.

You are not shown anyone else's rating on something you've never watched. And when you choose to rate something you rating is not shown to anyone else.

I turned myself into soap, Morty! Scrubba-lubba-dub-dub!

Bill_Nye_Saves_world_poster-1492470090.jpg
>BILL NYE CONFIRMS MY LIBERAL BIAS

wait i thought that is what pol wanted

we need to export our values onto other societies

Bill Nye has no respect for himself, science, or his entire career.

>we need clean water and energy, else do we need guys
>well those are inmportant but we need justice and education more
>what education...family planning, empowerment of women, those lead to all the multipliers and all the positive effects
Bill Nye the Buzzword guy

That show is the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in a long time

Dear White People
Leather Special

>science is for librulz
People like you should be put in work camps.

WHOOoooOOOaaaaAAA, two bad things! Amazing!

>nonbinary genders aren't scientific

I don't think that really matters. It's a cultural thing. Many cultures have a third gender. "But ours doesn't"--cultures change over time. You're watching a change happen now.

Being "trans" is the state of having gender dysphoria. Having gender dysphoria is described currently as a feeling of wanting to be the opposite sex, but it seems pretty reasonable to imagine that a big driving factor in dysphoria is feeling strongly against your own physical sex, and that there is only one other option to try to be--the opposite sex.

However, there are alot of cis people who don't feel strongly identified with being male or female. Why can't there be trans people--which, again, is just people with dysphoria--who also don't feel strongly identified with either male or female, but who experience a sensation that makes them uncomfortable with their physical sex?

If the solution for helping those people feel better and function happily in society is to let them wear what clothes they want, change their name if they want to, and call them "they" then the cure is pretty damn simple and doesn't hurt anyone. If they feel that they need to take hormones or get surgery, then they're not really getting anything that hasn't already been established as reasonable and (in the process of becoming) socially acceptable treatment for transpeople. They are a type of transperson.

People who feel this way are always going to exist whether there is a word for it or not and whether there is a role in society for them or not. I don't care about the science portion really. But it seems to me that we're watching our culture make a name and place for them and because other cultures around the world have had it at various times, it's really not even that radical of an idea and not a new thing at all and is not going to really do anything big aside from make life more comfortable for a segment of people.

I remember when Bill was willing to point out how sex is evolutionary drive for procreation and passing genes and not some fluid defintion gender identity insanity.

youtu.be/TgOJ-j0N__0

calm down, you asked for shit content

YOU CANT CHOOSE A GENDER DIFFERENT FROM YOUR SEX

>That episode where bill sucks a black dudes cock to help with the overpopulation problem while the crowd cheers him on.

Sex is an entirely different word from gender.
I miss when people weren't so retarded that they hear the word "gender" and immediately think they heard "sex."

PICKLE RICKKKKK!!! LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

And a comedy special is literally all you can come up with?

>maybe I can apply the sexual connotation for English words to actual biology and pass it off as science.

In many languages the word for gender is interchangeable with sex, to such extent that it replaces sex when filling out forms.

>take word that means something
>start claiming it does not mean anything and literally refers to whatever you want it to refer to
>people keep using words in ways that mean things
it's like they don't love science

>I don't care about the science portion really.
Of course you don't, snowflake.

Sex and gender are the same: dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/gender

It's definitely kino

It's Zeon not Zion REEEEEE

3 shows since the new rating isn't little.

She's right though. Is she a kike? She wants to make it so that our branch of propaganda, aka (((education))) is strong enough to make all students liberal so we can abandon coal and build wind plants everywhere and give the government unlimited power so they can spill more shit in the colorado river, err (((clean))) the colorado river

It's newspeak, literally.

where's the torrent of this crap?

why should the greater majority of humanity bend over for a very small portion of idiots who don't know what they really want?

Clearly this means the fall of white civilization.

I identify as Demifiend and I just came here to say fuck you and fuck your god.

nice strawman.
I'm not sure why you're so upset, take a break from Sup Forums.

Well Schumer's show was BEFORE the new rating system so that's one off your list.

Care to try again, retard?

what the fuck no

You can really tell this show is well-produced because of its unique blue and orange color scheme.

>where's the torrent of this crap?
>Translation: I am unironically interested in watching it but I don't have Netflix and fitting in with Sup Forums is the most effective way of getting an answer.

jeez, peoplse get very upset at this. sad!

>allocate
>*accumulate

Really, to even call the new thing a rating system is misleading. No one sees your rating. It was clearly done to trick unknowing viewers into watching shitty content. With the new system, you don't know if something is good or garbage until you watch it.

>SHOW SO BAD THE PRODUCER HAS TO GIMP ITS OWN PLATFORM'S RATING SYSTEM

BRAVO AMY LMAO

>peoplse
Did you have a seizure, retard?

I seizured all over your moms face

>With the new system, you don't know if something is good or garbage until you watch it.
You didn't know that with the old system either. I've seen some complete garbage that has five stars on Netflix.

@81986334

Not upset at all buddy!

Have your pseudo you btw

strawman

I told my gf I thought this was propaganda.

It short-circuited her brain; she asked how I could question (((SCIENCE BRUH))) and I reminded her that Phrenology was considered scientifically sound for a time.

Hi Justin.

What did she say to that?

Why are women so much smarter than men?
So many stories posted on Sup Forums of women being rational when men say insane things.

The most important part of all this though is that I don't care. I don't care what you feel. Wear what you want, call yourself what you want. If your gonna be a bitch about it though I'm gonna use fag and faggot pronouns for you.

>she asked how I could question (((SCIENCE BRUH)))
Science is literally about questioning things.

She wanted to change the subject and went back to watching Orange is the New Black.

She's very liberal and Im not. I just want her to not take everything she sees or hears on TV at face value.

It wouldn't be broadcasted if no one was making a profit from it, and what agenda does anyone have besides profit?

Sad that kids forget this when they leave school and go to (((college))) where thy shan't question

It's called androgynous. That's as far as we needed to go. We don't need all this shit.

Second one is kinda funny, white people do have a tendency to adopt eastern medicine because it's magic and shit, look at hippies for example. If you're against stuff like that you're no better than the buthurt feminists/blacks/Muslims/whatever that cry over jokes.

That's right, science goys. It's time to die off and allow beautiful nonwhites to rule. (by the way, jews are nonwhites now)

We know that, but too many people now think that science is a political party.

Their platform is whatever the people on Tv, facebook, twitter, netflix, etc tell you it is.

It's Bill selling his morale fiber to spew propaganda.

Welcome to A Brave New World!

I want an actual real life chest buster to come out of bill nys chest in the middle of the show as he flails around in panick with big eyes staring at anyone who could help him, but everyone including the audience and film crew just silently stares at him because they are all in on it and work for wayland.

twitter.com/ecigcaffeineboy/status/856391043444424704

Amy Schumer's horrific special has a 90% on my Netflix now.

>gender theory
>science
Humanitard detected. Actual biologists are laughing at you people.

>dude wind and solar instead of nuclear lmao

>check Sup Forums
>5th Bill Nye thread in the last day
>wondering when it will stop
>go to bed
>wake up
>"hey, what's going on on Sup Forums today?"
>more Sup Forums Bill Nye horseshit
>4 more threads since this morning
Fucking Christ, can these move to Sup Forums already? I'm just going to start reporting them all for cross posting, as if that does anything.

>Doesn't know what a theory is

Please stop your going to hurt your self.

>Soros invests in Netflix
>rating system disabled
>Netflix starts putting out a raft of garbage propaganda
Coincidence, I'm sure.

your gf is right you fucking spastic

My comment is pretty hacky, but remember when people told jokes? There was a time when comics and sketch shows would tell jokes to keep the audience entertained, but now it seems all entertainers want to do nowadays is just do drama and hope humor translates from that.

women are funny, get over it

A theory is a fact yet to be proven. Remember, humanitards are only LARPing as scientists, so they pick and chose some cutesy scientific sounding words they think make them sound smarter to give their un-replicable garbage ideas credence.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4hP6nOB1dc

Is this for fucking real?

What the heck is going on with Netflix?
The things they produce keep getting worse with passing year.

You do realized you destroyed your own argument right? Just as how Phrenology was discarded as time progress, it means that what we currently understand about sex/gender will change as time progress.

yes

>empowering western women
>not cutting off the gravy train to Africa and replacing it with a condom train

can America do the world a favour and just stop? Just stop.

Right about what exactly? I didn't mention any specific points. I would only remind people to do their own research.

Don't believe something just because (((The Science Guy))) told you to.

>tackling overpopulation by empowering women

And how the fuck are you going to do that? How much will this cost? What are the results even going to be? If you want to tackle overpopulation, stop sending aid and Malaria vaccinations to third world countries, perhaps put some of those chemicals in the water that turn even the frogs gay

to be fair, empowering women works for lowering birthrates. As soon as societies adopt feminist ideologies, they stop reproducing and die

>not changing it to ben garrison
you had one job faggot

Feminist ideology only occurs when there is nothing else left to worry about, the only way to make this happen would be to turn every single poor country rich

>haha just send some clothes and money to the red cross lmao sub-saharan Africans are just like you and me and will be on Mars in no time

*burp* gender's not real goyim