Why aren't you voting for Johnson, Sup Forums? Trump lost my vote when he picked Pence as his VP...

Why aren't you voting for Johnson, Sup Forums? Trump lost my vote when he picked Pence as his VP. That man's a total Cuckservative. Trump wanted to change America but Pence will make sure that never happens.

Johnson only needs 15% to get on the national debates and from there he can only pick up steam. Come on, we can defeat Trump if we all vote Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2016/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am.

>Come on, we can defeat Trump if we all vote Johnson

but you cant beat hillary

Listen, if we can prove to the American people that a Libertarian Party has a shot, then we've already won.

Fucking wish Bernie would win the nom, but after next week Johnson probably has my vote.

Because he is open borders and polling near 13%. not to mention he is hardly a Libertarian.

You fucking cucks think open borders with Mexico is a problem. Jesus Christ, Mexicans work all of the low paying jobs white people won't. You're fucking stupid.

I am. Pence running the country is too much.

I feel targeting leftists is a better strategy for Johnson in this particular election. Hillary is hardly loved by those on the left - she's been a hardliner on both drugs and staunchly pro-war at every opportunity.

Hammer home those two facts and the fact that Johnson (well, libertarians in general) oppose both the war on drugs and random military excursions.

>lost my vote
>a fucking leaf

Are you dumb, guy?

People like you are why I will never vote Libertarian. I want you people hanged from trees. I consider you traitors.

>Gun control
>libertarian

There are libertarians who are for borders, at least as long as there isn't a welfare state or warfare state. Please don't lump us all in with Goofy Gary.

(((Gary))) is in support of open borders and not deporting anyone at all. Openly uses leftist speech and calls Trump a "wacist" and "xenophobic". Fuck him.

>if we lose we win

>Why aren't you voting for Johnson, Sup Forums?
Gun grabber
supports open borders
thinks hillary is a good public servant
"i would force the bakery to make a cake for gay couples"
supports UBI

Voted for him in 2012, but I'm sure as fuck not voting for him this time around. LP shouldve picked Petersen

America is a preferential voting system, right?

1. Gary Johnson
2. Donald Trump
3. Hilary Clinton
4. Steiner Steinberg

And everyone wins. You either give a seat to Johnson, or if that's impossible your vote goes to Trump which blocks it from Clinton, but Stein goes last just incase the Marxists in your area have the same idea and a majority of them third party vote Greens.

I'm voting for him. Don't mind the the name.

WEED lmao!!!

I was on the fence about Trump, but I'm more likely to vote for him now that he's picked Pence for VP.

>Trump lost my vote

You're a faggot leaf. You can't even vote. Go suck Trudeau's chode while a Muslim rapes your girl

>falling for an obvious b8 thread

I am disappoint son

SAGE

Why aren't you voting for Hillar...I mean Soro...
I mean Johnson?
Oh, umm. What was the term they use on this board? Oh yeah. Cock was it? No, that was OP's lunch.
Ohhh. That's right. Cuck
You marketing shills think you're actually doing anything substantive?

a fucking leaf... you never had a vote kys
johnson is a faggot

>Cuckservative with a capital c

really makes you think

I love how shills try to talk. The other day a zhid was trying to call people "normies" because it hadn't occurred to him that the root word is "normal." He thought it was just a generic insult like calling someone an idiot.

Because the thought of the person in charge of America being named Gary makes me cringe.
>yes, im willing to decide urge fate of a country based on that.

>Why aren't you voting for Johnson, Sup Forums?

lol fuck off shill cunt

DUDE

>I don't like Trump picking a cuckservative for VP
>so I'm going to vote for an even bigger cuck for a much more important position

Just what kind of fucked-up logic is this?

he's for unlimited third world shitskin immigration

nope

This is why I can't vote for trump either. Has someone who lives in Indiana, I can say he has done nothing but messed the state. Has fine nothing to help economically, while setting us back socially 50 years. I wish there was a redo button for the ballott to bring up a whole new set of candidates.

To be honest, I am going to be voting for him, I just want more of a party behind him to vote for him.

HORY SHIT

They depress wages you fucking retard.

>I should have lower wages because Mexicans wanna pick berries on a farm :)

>America is a preferential voting system, right?

What? No.

Fucking Aussies and Canucks need to stop pretending they know jack shit about American politics.

FPTP

Well I don't fucking know, I did a very quick Google search and left it at that. If you did have preferential voting there wouldn't be any issues. Most of you don't fucking votes (like complete plebs) and so I can't ask any of you because you don't know either.

I'm sorry that Australia is a decent democracy and that American countries aren't. I'm sorry your continent sucks.

>pro open borders
>Apologist for Islam
>Pro immigrant
>Dude weed lmao

Just a few reasons why I can never get behind this cuck

God that is one of the most rageworthy truisms you liberals have.

>gun grabber

wat ontheissues.org/2016/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

>Gary Johnson
>libertarian

weak b8

he's a Hillary shill basically on her payroll to take away Trump voters

As a democrat
Im more willing to vote for johnson than I would ever vote for hillary
Hell i would vote trump before hillary

No, no, let them all in, why don't you take refugees aswell, worked out nicely for germany didn't it.

#FeelTheJohnson

WEED

[THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

Fuck off. Hillary will win

Johnson is as much of a libertarian as trump is a republican.

LMAO

>Gary 'OPEN BORDERS' Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

on Hillary
>'Wonderful public servant!'

on Obama
>'A good guy'

on Trump
>'I'm sure there's something good to say about Donald somewhere'

He's a democrat lap dog, let that faggot rot in hell honestly.