Bitch,I'm ROYALTY ..and I gave YOU the keys to the MUthaFUCKing KINGDOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=EPr-JrW-a8o
youtube.com/watch?v=vLbhkM0LaYI
youtube.com/watch?v=v2BfyWItb9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's royalty at the local food bank and the keys to his kindgom was his twitter login (now gone lolol). Fuckin moron turd retard cant even handle fame or success without spurgin out. idiot.

Sam Hyde is literally a comedic genius.

Sam Hyde is part of the same post-ironic cancer killing comedy as Tim Heidecker.
MAGA

Explain this. Why isn't his comedic genius the talk of Hollywood or the World? He's been doing this for years and years and has got nowhere. How can this genius be so talented and remain unnoticed by the comedy world? Nobody has heard of him. Even the most controversial comics (who had genius) were noticed and celebrated. This is just a large man with a video camera and lots of free time. Show me evidence of his genius.

Sam Hyde is a fucking idiot, if you're gonna be right wing in a predominantly left wing, at least be subtle about it. But no, you explicitly mention Flint, Donald Trump and other shit and then wonder why your show got taken down. The other skits weren't even funny anyway, ESPECIALLY the one in the OP.

>Explain this. Why isn't his comedic genius the talk of Hollywood or the World?
He named the Jew

Explain this. There are lots of non Jewish comedy geniuses. What a feeble fucking excuse. Show me his genius material. The kind that 'the man' would pay millions for!

They literally never mention Donald Trump or any alt-right beliefs within the show itself. It was Sam's twitter that got it taken down.

Being a good goy is vastly different than naming the Jew.

Who pays those comedians?
I don't really see how this applies. This could be said about any adult swim comedy show.

>Who pays those comedians?
Fans.

Nice plot armour

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

Admittedly, some of the shows were Tim and Eric quality (i.e. not so good). But every once in a while, they had a sketch like this, which was on the level of Wonder Showzen. It was genuinely art at some points.

Funny how "Royalty" can't even get a job working at Arby's now.

Sorry to poop your party but that is neither funny, profound or satirical. It's a fluff piece that relies on a song. More of a music video. See: Rob Zombie's cheap use of songs in his shit fest films. Let the music do the heavy listening. If that is the best he's got then I'm glad he was cancelled. Also, the small bald guys head is massively deformed and I found it off putting

The set design, misc-en-scene, and camera work was on the level of the Coen Brothers, its basically a stripped down version of the Man Who Wasn't There. Some people are just too dumb for art.

That's fucking hilarious. You still got it Sam!

Shut the fuck up Tim. Go back to pretending you're friends with real celebrities.

From early 2014. The kikes were always onto Sam, the death of WP was inevitable.

>The set design, misc-en-scene, and camera work was on the level of the Coen Brothers, its basically a stripped down version of the Man Who Wasn't There.
But it wasn't funny. It was exactly what it is: some goof of manchildren and some of their pals with a camera and lots of spare time because they are unemployed.

>How can this genius be so talented and remain unnoticed by the comedy world? Nobody has heard of him.
Lots of great people weren't appreciated in their own time.

Not saying he is a "comedic genius," just that saying "well he's not famous" isn't really proof that he isn't one.

jesus christ

Which is why I compared to Wonder Showzen. It wasn't supposed to be funny, it was supposed to make you think it would be funny, and then it's just artsy and painful.

Patrice O'neal is another somewhat famous dude who had the balls to be open about the kike shit that goes on, deep stuff if anyone wants to listen to it

Donal Trump gets mentioned in the final skit, though.

Oy Vey!

/ourguy/

>It wasn't supposed to be funny

wow I need to start hiding these retarded sam hyde threads on sight

>make unfunny garbage
>retarded fans spam all over Sup Forums
>play it up even more
>get fired
>blame literally Sup Forums lol

Sam knew WP would get sabotaged by (((them)))

You ain't smart enough to get it, it's a massive redpill in form of comedy, it's supposed to open your eyes against the things they are hiding in plain sight. It will be revered as genius in 30-40 years for sure, just listen to him fucking with Tim Heidecker on his radio podcast whatever was, people thought Sam was serious about his financial problems but he was just doing another routine about the struggle of being a white man in today's America where liberals control literally everything. That was like a massive redpill.

I knew all that shit years before sam dumbass hyde. sorry your meme show where you try to impress teenagers didn't work out

brave.

I love these threads if for nothing else than the built-in "Spot the Sam" game.

Did I get them all?

Why doesn't he look Sam in the eyes?

where?

OY FUCKING VEY

Didn't that dirty kike straight up admit to ripping off sam's old videos? I remember it being a big topic around here for a couple of days

But it IS pretty suspicious?

Didn't it come out that patton was pumping his wife with pills and that's what ultimately lead to her heart failure?

That's not really an argument. There are plenty of talented people who only ever made it big after they died, or later in life.

Mind you, Sam's probably not one of those people, but still.

Vic Burger's head looks like a fucking used toilet brush.

They call me

Unemployed LOL

Oh hey, it's the JIDF celebrating the destruction of a pure-hearted white man who refused to bend the knee to the kikes.

He's not wrong though, why are Jews so sensitive?

The Jews are the most oppressed people in the world. See this for more info
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

>dat newspaper
Jews are the only people who can get away with catering to themselves.

I like Auntydonna more
youtube.com/watch?v=EPr-JrW-a8o

It's the "I wanna like Tim and eric while not liking tim and eric" show

Kek at least have a little respect for your source material. MUH HEALTHCARE

>Sam fucking with tim

Holy shit my fucking sides. You have got to be shitting me. Tim used the fake attitude he has been using for well over a decade in that phone call.

>my back hurts

Sam lost his shit and put a hole in his wall after that. You do know that right? Tim had him around his finger without using a bit of energy and it showed

Name 5

>he actually believes that Sam was being sincere

Found the comedy pleb over here

>he actually believes tim was being sincere

Found the impasse

PAY ALIMONY

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

That's not what happened Tim and you know, Sam mocked Tim all over the phone call while Tim like all liberals whined with his first world problems. Who could win in a fight? Sam is younger, bigger and stronger, meaning he's a proper alpha male while that manlet cuck is the definition of leftist propaganda disguised as comedy. Case in point: Sam won in that call and anyone with a working brain and not a cuck aknowledge that.

>Even the most controversial comics (who had genius) were noticed and celebrated.

How young are you?

They call me Stacey

Name me 5 comedians that were geniuses that had nobody knew of.

Absolutely. Feeble minded people can't handle what he represents. He is truly fearless, unlike those who attack his character.

sup Tim.

Biological and cultural reasons. In they're religion and through their own eyes, they are G_d's chosen people.

Basically they suffer from delusions of grandeur and delusions of persecution

Google those terms if you want to learn more

Why doesn't he do a Q&A here? He's Sam Hyde.

>and delusions of persecution
What a surprise, Sam's fans are Holocaust denying sacks of shit. If you like MDE your IQ is below 80 but you feel real smart. If you like Tim Heidecker then your IQ is way over 120 and you don't like people knowing how smart you really are. Right wing people have such fragile egos.

He's under too many layers of irony. He's like a wedding cake made of irony, sheeple will not understand

youtube.com/watch?v=vLbhkM0LaYI

trips

>(((Shmuel Heidelberg)))

Shes died of ''''''suicide'''''''.

Sup Forums was memeing about this long before even sam got a hold of it. and you guys gave him ideas

>comedy
>lowest of all the art forms even behind videogames
>genius

WTF!!?? So Sam just basically saw this and thought Oy Yeah, We Can Do That!

What a fucking joke! I knew this guy was a no talent hack but it turns out he is a plagiarist too!

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJJAJAHAHAHA

Yeah he deleted them. H3H3 exist because the kike was so obsessed with Sam's videos and watched all of them like 4 times each, used to leave a comment on the videos as well. He's deleted them now but he literally started his channel copying MDE and then later on he did other watered down reddit pandering comedy. He got called out by Sam though and they got into a short scrap on H3H3's own rebbit page. Ethan was so butthurt over getting BTFO by his idol. You can tell he hates that Jew's guts every time he sees a comment about H3H3 and even named dropped it in one of his hydewars vids. Man I really fucking hate that fucking turk/kike whatever he is. His video's fucking suck donkey dick and all of his jokes are forced and fuckin gay. I hope he pounds sand one day after getting enriched by muslims. The dumb fucker actually voted for Hilary because he thought it was the "right" thing to do.

You sound like a cuck, are you triggered by redpilled comedy? Go looking for a safe space on r* (((You))) imbecile

where does the comedy being lowest form of art even come from?

comedy is in its own regard, art is for faggots

Dr. Manslave is actual kino

>that blatant falseflagging

Wait H3H3 voted for Hillary?

That's not the kind of message his videos and posting style seem to get across

I sound like a cuck by pointing out the fact that he stole a routine? No, YOU sound like a cuck for defending him you dunce. Bottom of the class dunces enjoy right wing comedy. Us liberals have the finer taste and so you steal our shit. Like the cuckoo steals a nest you KEK

KEK KEK KEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA H AHAHAHHAA

Reminder that chad wardeen has a nice wife and kids and a nice house, nice job and a hummer. He even stayed true to his word and got a ps4.

I feel like shit tbqh

He made an entire video on election day passively aggressively "congratulating" Trump for the win and went on to "calm everyone" down as if he was some expert on politics and outright admitted he voted for Hillary and made some stupid colbert style quips about the world ending. The guy is a fucking fag and he's always been that way. He's just hopped on the anti PC bandwagon like all the other youtubers who are left leaning but are now more "open minded". H3H3 was always reddit tier youtuber. How could anyone not tell? His posting style is shitty entry level hyper cut filthyfrank/pewdiepie autism.

sauce on Sammy blowing that kike out of the water ASAP

just google MDE H3H3 and click on I think its the MDE or could be H3H3 rebbit link Either one. Find your way to the argument on H3H3 page if its still there. I don't have any links but I do remember finding it that exact way.

>This is the first thing I see on the subject.

God you guys are pathetic. You're like the fucking housewives who spend all day watching E! for the latest celebrity gossip.

did you miss the kike's autistic literally r*ddit shitfit?
the best part is how he bends over backwards to take the dick once he realizes he's not just behind Hyde's back. What a soft cock.

Did you actually just make that screencap to and try to defend notorious kikelord Ethan? No wonder you're so butthurt over MDE. You must be an H3H3 fan. What a cuck.
This guy btfo you already anyway so you might want to read that. Ethan is literally a huge pussy and got butthurt once his comedy idol shat all over him.

Who would waste their time on you

Well you clearly don't mind, so answer my fucking question you passive little bitch.

holy shit sam go to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=v2BfyWItb9Y

Who is this Sam and where did he touch you

SOMEBODY NAME ME A COMEDIAN THAT IS WIDELY CONSIDERED A GENIUS THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT!

JUST NAME ME 1 COMEDIAN THAT HAD GENIUS THAT NOBODY KNEW ABOUT!

alex jones

Sam can hypnotise people into anti-Semitic acts. DO NOT LOOK HIM IN THE EYE EVER

Yes, he didn't credit Sam for his vertical vids and after some pressure eventually put it in the description

Ha Ha very funny you fat ape but now is not a time for jokes, now you answer my fucking question serilously or just shut the hell up

Oh no, he stole terrible shit off a terrible '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedian''''''''''''''''''''''''' and these two non entities had a handbags at dawn bitch fight over it and some edgy fat 14 yr old virgins lapped it up like UFC and MDE is still cancelled and Sam Hyde is a fat unempLOYABLE degenerate fake ass phoney and has less talent than an average Pop Idol mime act

t.Ethan

there is no reason to be upset
nice r*ddit spacing btw

>This post was brought to you by reditt, real reditt thoughts for real redittors

You have the wit of a spastic and the fact that you consider reddit an insult shows me just how pathetic you virgins are. HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

back 2 le reddit lads

tee hee go back to la reddite you noob

so fucking based