LAC:Lynn thinks Philip Rivers can play into 40s
CHI:Nagy: Tyreek Hill & Tarik Cohen are similar
KC:Chiefs GM: We believe in OLB Dee Ford
LAC:Chargers will meet with Antonio Gates in Indy
LAR:Report: Rams will move on from Tavon Austin
DEN:'Surprise' if C.J. Anderson stays with Denver
NE:Free agent LT Solder plans to play in 2018

Fuck the Xecucks

Before this year, when was the last time a team that won the offseason also won the regular season and the Super Bowl?

cardiac cats

Rasms

Ravens/Seahawks Birb Bowl fucking confirmed. Get hype.

>Before this year
The Jaguars had probably the best offseason this year, and didn't win the Super Bowl. Heck, the Pats were getting talked up as 16-0 candidates thanks to their offseason.

>old bays' birb bowl

>2015 memes
finely aged

Should've been the 47 matchup if Chris Clemons(PBUH) hadn't died against the Shitskins

Gurley is coming back home to play for Baltimore in a few years, try not to get too attached to him.

pathetic

fix'd

>0 playoff wins
Go sit in the corner, NFC Bengals.

SOON

>NFC Bengals
Jesus, user, that was brutal. No team should ever have to be called Bengals.

>Tfw nervous about letting go multiple good starters
Stewart and Johnson I understand, Coleman I do not, always thought he was worth the money

You're right, they're really more like the NFC Raiders. All talk, no results.

>all talk, no results

>all talk, no results

Teams with a longer playoff win drought than the Rams:
Bengals
Bills
Lions
Browns
Dolphins
Raiders

That's it.

>the 2017 Rams were all talk
Kek

>>the 2017 Rams were all talk
Yup. Three major award winners, absolutely nothing to show for it.

Jesus you're autistic

The 11-5 Los Angeles Rams, who just a season before under Jeff Fisher were 4-12 and won their division, just signed one of the most prolific CBs in the game are all talk and no results. Lol

>his team is named after a goat
>his mascot gets fucked by Muslims and Welshmen

>just signed one of the most prolific CBs in the game
Traded for him. But you don't seem like you know much about football in general.

Meanwhile, the team's obnoxious tripfag is talking up his team, as he's done the whole season. Remind me, how'd that "home" playoff game go?

Man 2018 cant come soon enough I swear you faggots are gonna put some respeckt on our name

Until you do something worthy of respect, you're all talk. You know, the way you've been the entire time.

Probowl is a meme. All Pro or bust faggot.

>Elite
Didn't reach the owl

2017 rams were a huge disappointment desu, good offense, good defense, all to lose to the falcons who got shit on by Philly

>All talk, no results
So, the Rams?

>two completely washed up teams
Lel. At least the Hawks have an exciting QB, though.

the FIRST season of this incarnation as this team and we're supposed to win the owl. kek I love this place

>be Rams
>intentionally lose your last game of the season to try and matchup with Philly
>it's irrelevant because the Saints lose
>play the 6 seed at home with the COTY and OPOTY
>get embarrassed

Man, if I were a fan of that team I'd shut the fuck up this offseason. If the Chiefs hadn't choked even harder the Rams would get their deserved criticism.

>and we're supposed to win the owl
Why don't you try winning a playoff game? Nearly every other team has done it in the last 10 years.

At least they're not bills though

No they weren't. They shed everything Fisher fucked up in one year. The Titans still haven't managed to do that yet.

>only thing to be proud of is a handful of popularity contest media awards and winning your division
I honestly would feel a little bad for you, if you weren't so openly delusional.

What are the nicknames for all of the teams again? I know the Bills are the Razorcakes and the Jets are the Jests, but what are the others called?

I'd Say we are thoroughly removed from the Fisher era no players left who played for him

waste of digits your a dumbass who knows shit about my team so fuck off im proud of the season, we had shit before McVay came in and fixed everything

>your

Teams with 0 playoff wins on 2017 cannot claim to be elite

>rasm

Your best player is a manlet

>Teams that have "Elite" Status
Philadelphia Eagles
New England Patriots
>Teams that can argue being "Elite"
Jacksonville Jaguars
Minnesota Vikings
Pittsburgh Steelers
New Orleans Saints
>Teams that are not Elite
the rest

You're a manlet

I'm 8ft 5 and 550lbs. Grab a ladder and say that to my face faggot.

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Dear god that's terribly unfunny

Why should I care what you think? you dont even lift.

It's like you're a reddit poster with how hard you're trying to be funny

I'm 12'5"and 437, you're fucking short and fat

Joke all you want now but you know the future is coming, our FIRST season under McVay we went 11-5, captured the division,, landed a bunch of team & player awards and are in the midst of having ANOTHER successful offseason. we've been the laughingstock for awhile now but you wont be laughing much longer, you steadily have less and less to say about this team as the days go by and soon enough you wont be able to say anything. So get it all out now while you still can because the new reality is manifesting in the NFL and it will take the shape of a Ram.

>Chris Clemons costed the Xecucks SB 47
>Cliff Avril costed the Xecucks SB 49
Lmao

win 1 (one) playoff game in the past decade+ before you start talking shit

Rams will win a playoffs game

>I'm 8ft 5 and 550lbs
One half of this is true.

hoping for some good offseason pick ups. i will miss j stew. even in his later years, he was incredibly hard to bring down

at this point I would post the whole "you are here" meme but such a weak response doesnt deserve effort

only a matter of time.

Lanklet

i want to go one thread where everyone ignores tripfags

Fatlet

>costed

just how mad are (you) right now?

>implying Flaggo would've scored against the Xecucks
>implying old men Gay Lewis and Dead Reed would've stopped Marshawn Lynch or Russlel
Shitbirds got lucky desu

Didnt you guys get BTFO by shitlanta that year lmao

Can you not use my team as an insult pls, thx.

>21 point comeback in the 4th quarter
Would've made muh Mile High Miracle look pedestrian desu

But you didnt comeback now did you?

You may not like it but Tashaun Gipson is secretly putting together a Hall of Fame career

>You
>implying I like the Xecucks
Also Ravens had to go into double Overtime against the Bronkeks while Shitattle blew them out.

That was a different year dummy

>Different year
>2013 Bronkeks broke many records offensively
>Somehow better than 2012 Bronkeks

Bruh, we’re gonna kill it in the draft and free agency with all this cap space(r-right?)

It's a true testament to how incredible Air McNair was, but in a sense, his success ensured Jeff Fisher would ruin many more QBs.

The story of Steve McNair is such a tragedy.

>19 career interceptions

'no'

The 2012 seahawks would have lost to the 2012 Ravens. 2013 has nothing to do with that fact

>The 2012 seahawks would have lost to the 2012 Ravens.
Prove it

>Prove it

Ok.

mad? not at all. i just dont understand why people do it.

that proves they beat the 49ers. And since you're on record not accepting the Transitive property, that does not qualify as proof. the 2012 Ravens lost to the 2012 Eagles, just in case you want to go back on previous transitive property statements.

>245 points given up
>Lowest in the league in 2012
Somehow Flaggo was gonna score on the least scored defense that year. What kind of retard thinks this? kek

>Easily the most posters in offseason
>AT LEAST six unique posters
Rest of y’all’s teams are populated by casuals

I kinda don’t want to see this uniform go. Swap the teal and black and get rid of the gold on the helmet and it’s 10/10.
>pic unrelated. I don’t know why I have this—soccer’s gay

You are all so fucking mad, its quite funny

>arguing with old gay
ur wasting ur time

>S-so fucking m-mad
Your face right now

They should know when they're beaten.

Brick walls don't talk back though. What the fuck would they have to say anyway?

>I don't actually have an argument
Concession Status: Accepted

They would say Joe Flacco would have dabbed all over the Legion of Womb

I know it's all part of the game to say things like this, but still interesting.

>be 11-5
>lost to a terribad team lead by a wop

>Jon Gruden says the Raiders need a blocking TE and a FB to help Lynch in the run game.
The game has passed him by. This is going to be AMAZING!

Was just going to post this. Have the browns admitted they have no eye for talent and are willing to just throw in the towel in terms of drafting? Or will they just further brown themselves? How do they even still have fans?