Coach that rejected recruit from liberal weed land of Colorado fired

Looks like his only real mistake was doing something to call attention to himself.....

Note how they mention the violations under his watch.

espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/22615612/texas-wesleyan-university-fires-baseball-coach-mike-jeffcoat-rejecting-recruit-colorado-marijuana-laws

As someone who interviews and hires people for a business, you CAN'T tell people you're not going to hire them because of one of your prejudices or preconceived notions about where they came from.
Just laugh, delete their resume and leave it at that.

Once I got interviewed by a place that is known to send hot girls to temp at hedge funds.

My first name is Jamie and I am pretty sure they expected I was a girl, because the interview was one minute long.

what a retard, he could've made up any non controversial reason

that's not the same thing. you can tell a recruit that you don't recruit from their state and its usually not a problem. the issue here was this line from the email, "You can thank your liberal politicians."

That's what got him fired.

Sounds like a dumb idiot got himself fired to me.

>"You can thank your liberal politicians."
That's what I'm saying. Keep that pearl of truth out of the rejection letter if you have to send one.

reminder colleges are nothing but liberal infested communist shitholes

What about the Christian ones that expel people for being gay? They're pretty cool.

yeah fuck all the other interesting shit you teach , the life experience , the research possibilities, the great labs and libraries , let's just focus on some meme elective courses like gender studies and generalize the whole college experience based on those courses

they're infested with liberals because people with advanced degrees are more often liberal. conservatives tend to be dumber and work jobs like truck driving, farming, or sales

Maybe they are infested with liberals because liberals are more intelligent than conservatives?

>truck drivers, farmers, salesmen,
Senators, Congressmen, Governors, Presidents.
That kind of thing.

are you implying liberals don't hold /didn't hold those occupations? Also are you implying that the average conservative will be a senator ? Al least the average centrist american has a bigger chance of being a white collar than a conservative

>are you implying liberals don't hold /didn't hold those occupations?
Certainly not at the same rate as conservatives.
>are you also implying that the average conservative will be a senator?
Yes.

fuck neo-cons for being anti-weed , Don't they understand that the demand of drugs in general is inelastic

This is some bullshit. Not recruiting people just because you don't like the state's politicians is such a stupid reason, I could understand if he failed a drug test or something but c'mon. I mean shit the Colorado State Senate is mostly conservatives at this point even.

>Colorado State Senate is mostly conservatives at this point even
Typical.

Colorado is a swing state for a reason lad.
The shittiest part about this situation with the recruiter blaming the liberals is weed legalization was passed via a ballot initiative and not through the "liberal lawmakers" he mentioned.

>lad
What country are you pretending to be from here?

And yet every income bracket except the two poorfag ones votes republican
>liberals are more likely to get redundant advanced degrees and then sit in a teachers chair after they're done because the can't function outside of a classroom setting because it's all they know in a non-competitive atomosphere where performance doesn't matter nearly as much as it does in the real world
Ftfy. The vast majority of hs dropouts vote democrat too. Of course that whole demographic was completely ignored in 2016 when they went on their warpath trying to make republicans look dumb

>Sitting in a cushy ivory-tower academic job makes you smart
I want to be a professor and even I know that's retarded

Conservatives support weed too and I thought people like him are smarter than this.

>conservative and also ex-athlete
>smart
LOL
>people with stem, economics and business degrees only work as teachers.
And teachers are liberal in general because republican governments are always fucking them in the ass

>t. dropout

the best teachers are the Liberal but not pc ones. You'll find them in general in the math and business departments

What an idiot. I used to help with hiring in an office. You're just supposed to smile and tell them you'll call them back. When they leave you just throw their resume in the trash, you don't actually tell them you won't hire them for reasons.

>And teachers are liberal in general because republican governments are always fucking them in the ass
Must be tough having the same working hours and vacations as a child.

dropping out isnt the same as being intelligent. however, intelligence does predict voting behavior and it favors voting for progressive or liberal parties.

At this point 67% of the American public is said to support the legalization of cannabis. So...where exactly was he going with this?

The problem is that a lot of liberals these days equate any kind of change they favor to be progression. They don't bother to analyze whether a change might be positive or negative so long as it came out of their wing.

Liberals are much more likely to cut off their cocks and commit suicide.

Exactly. The voters of Colorado......as well as many republicans who realized that there would be a windfall from weed....are who made this law.....not “liberal politicians”.

It appears that the biggest reasons so many conservatives are still against weed are:

-because it threatens big pharma’s profits
-because it threatens law enforcement/the prison ecosystem’s existing economic structure

literally "libtard BTFO" posting

OP here. I am not conservative at all. I am surprised a religious school would fire the guy

This. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Intelligent city people with advanced degrees all voted for Hillary.

I don't think it was really about the pot. I think it was that he decided not to recruit the player for something that seemingly had nothing to do with him.

That's a bit of a blanket statement. There are a lot of well educated people that really DO hate Hillary enough to vote for an orange guy with a duck bill for hair who won't stay off twitter.

Generally that makes sense, but there’s a whole subclass of people like the Koch brothers who are educated and just want less taxes any way they can get it. Look how the telecom corporations successfully bought off the FCC.

Nope, only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. Intelligent city people all voted for Hillary.

I personally know several people with post-graduate degrees, living in Seattle that voted for Trump. It's ignorant as hell to generalize like that. As if you'd know anyways living in Mooseland.

day of the rake fucking when

>being this seething
>imagine not having college education level in the united states were everybody gets bombarded with degrees
are you literally dumb as a rock ?

Never. we are superior posters

And I'm one of them just to confirm. I'm upset with him cucking on gun control but I don't regret my vote.

>What country are you pretending to be from here?
>not allowing a Sup Forums dialect to develop organically