Johnny, please take me back

Elon, he has... strange and inhuman wants...

He's not what I thought... he's peculiar in the most horrifying way...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgTT-w2pSCQ
youtu.be/YxuVLRRX_MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she deserves to hang skinned and gutted from the roof of Elon Musk's slaughter chamber

>Elon Musk's slaughter chamber
he has one of these?

He prefers to call it a "containment facility"

This is her future:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgTT-w2pSCQ

I bet he has 2 penises

So what's the over under on years till divorce after she shits out some kids ?

I'll say under 5 years after the kids come

I wonder how her future marriage with Elon will end. He's a wealthy social retard and she's a golddigging sociopath

Almost sounds like Gone Girl actually

Why are we getting so many threads about this cracka

Love that revenge scene, felt good after she kicked that French girl off that skyscraper

In a perfect world she made Lea her petite lesbian sex slave for killing her boyfriend

C'est la vie

Every now and again an user will spend several weeks spamming their fixation with a current waifu
They rarely last long, unless they're autistic/Finnish

good thread

wew, women without makeup look weird

>Elon will crucify Amber in front of his subjects in a cocaine induced fury on his martian pleasure dome within your lifetime

Feels pretty good desu

The truth is men are prettier than women.

As you don't work, how do you survive?

at least you trip fag so it is easier to filter garbage like you.

Sup Forums has some strange obsessions

this whole story reminds me when Sup Forums was literally obsessed for weeks with the public humiliation of Seth Rogan by the French weather girl

I think the common theme is cucking

Obvious small male forehead on this tranny.

2/5.

But she is wearing makeup, that's what's on her cheek

>Elon just wants to fuck my ass all the time, he's not as good as my cowboy man.

>Elon makes her walk naked and blinded into the desert for failing to worship the dragon of mars in noctus labyrinthus

why does she have a fork attached to her ear?

Because all devils carry forks

underrated

lmao he's dating her, a known succubbus and gold digger? What a fucking idiot. It'll be fun seeing Amber end up with his billions.

Redpill me on Elon Musk, Sup Forums

kek she's all like
>look bitches, I caught this multibillionaire, don't you bitches wish you were me?

what a fucking loser, I hope she paid for her own expenses.
What a fucking gold digging bitch. I wonder what she thinks.

Why is his face all red?

He just musked all over her prime grade a pussy

Hope drawfag can turn this into a painting. It is iconic.

what are tehy doing in australia?

I believe that's where Aquadude is being filmed

She's beating him into submission

Wait, I know Elon the Autists said he's in love with her and wanted to pay to at least have a dinner with her.. Did she really went for him so could keep goldiggin and taking male souls?

Yes, I masturbated to both

SHE AIN'T MESSING WITH NO BROKE NIGGAS

She is his celeb crush since 5 years back. Easy-peasy. No man has ever said no to Amber except maybe her dad.

Praise the Omnissiah

It's true, look at this, she was hurt by him.

We must rescue her from all those abusive cis scums.

What do you suppose his pubescent kids are thinking?

he just got the succ in his limo

>There goes our inheritance

You think the lads get a stiffy when picturing their father filling her ravenous cunt?

>BJJ shirt

That kid will be a bad motherfucker

>hey future mommy, wanna /ss/?

he already looks like he's ready to rekt his edgy brother with the skull shirt.

I'm more about what's she thinking there

>Stay around your kids wasn't part of the deal, why I'm doing this? oh yes, that money.

do you think the kids smell her dirty panties?

they're probably picturing her coming to their room at night and serving them dessert.

>this is how the best hope for space travel dies

Pls source, this is relevant to my interests.

Elon is a cuck who'll only sit while she's fucking dozens of lesbians.

Maybe she'll allow him to jerk off meanwhile if he's doing it from a long distance to her tho.

>her prime grade a pussy

No way is it's grade A pussy after JD has had his way with her, B tier at most

>"my waifu is standing next to me, gosh, hope I won't embarrassed myself"

/ss/ of musk's kids gangbanging amber when?

Whatever happened to just fallin' in love with a nigga with a buss pass?

youtu.be/YxuVLRRX_MQ

btw what do you think of her foot game, guys?

God damn she looks bad there

Someone post the webm!

[ha ha intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

>censored version

Nigga please

The succubus has taken yet another victim. When will it end?!

Her tit game on point though.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

I don't think that's possible.

Well I know I would. But am a weird fuck so perhaps they don't have the same fucked up thoughts as I do.

She's too dumb to pull off a clever murder/kidnapping.

It would be titled:" Gone Hea(- r)d Girl"

lmao her hair
this is fucking Gone Girl tier! how can shitters be so dumb to believe her

Doesn't this idiot know stuff like this looks great as a proof of a relationship in court? Now I wonder if she's even going to let him fuck her, it's not necessary

>I wonder if she's even going to let him fuck her
I doubt it. She already knew she was his waifu, so she has all the power. If she withholds sex he'll be quicker to put a ring on her finger, which is clearly her endgame, and he'll fall for it because he wants that puss bad enough to override his common sense.

Pro tip: If you're a successful actor, do NOT marry less successful actors, because they'll use their bad acting to get public attention, which is to bring negative attention to you.

Really wonder what's it's like to be a billionaire or celebrity male and have hundreds of 10/10 women vying for your attention wherever you go on Earth.

Vicious leeches everywhere looking to cash in on your success. Literally no one you can trust.

>implying women can be trusted if you're not rich and famous

No, you're implying that. But true, not all are untrustworthy otherwise you, and I wouldn't have been born.
It's 2017 user, try to stop thinking in absolutes for absolutely everything.

>she gives him the succ a few times
>he gives her over 9000 bajillion dollars

lmao when did society go so wrong

>all these absolutes
Only a sith lord deals in absolutes

only a hermitic manchild relies on capeshit quotes to understand the world

Those were wise words I truly believed we'd all come to accept by now. I was wrong.

>she'll never seduce you into leaving your wife and children and gradually distance you from all your friends until you're entirely under her control and then be driven to drinking by her so that when she humiliates you in front of the entire world by cucking you with Cara Delevingne so everyone thinks even a woman can please her better than you she can video tape your impotent drunken rage so she can then accuse you of domestic violence so the whole world hates you so she can force you to become financially and legally enslaved to her for life with alimony all just for the fun of it since she's rich anyway and then be forgotten by her as she moves onto the next target for her sadistic games leaving you a suicidal alcoholic drug addict mess who'll never recover

>implying your dad trusted your mom

hello normie

Why does redditchan believe so confidently that Depp dindu nothing?

Cause he didnt she is literally a sociopath

She's a manipulative heartless crazy bitch. Remember how a shunned dyke 'friend' of hers revealed just how crazy and abusive Amber was. Yeah, dykes are insane and are disgusting creatures that should be tortured horribly until cured. Or locked in a box and buried somewhere. But Amber's even worse because she's incredibly crazy, even for a dyke.

You literally weren't there for any of it.
It's stupid how sure you all act to be about it.
Depp has always have been shady as fuck.
It's like this place has an agenda.

All billionaires do. Do you think with that sort of money that you wouldn't want to experience everything life has to offer?

>I suppose I'm rising to the occasion

pure kino

>false domestic abuse allegetions are horrible!
>perpetuates false domestic abuse allegetions

I wasn't abused as a child so no

Man, Elon Musk is one dumb motherfucker for getting involved with this cunt.

non-abused people don't have the drive to become billionaires.

We can't believe foolishly every domestic or rape accusation, but we can't just flat out deny them either without knowing anything.
There was photographs of her injuries.
There's more evidence implying he did it compared to evidence that he didn't.

Disgusting. Nuke them both. When are we going to start making Nukes that can utterly ruin a person much like how Mr Ouchie, the sad Curious janitor got ruined. I say sad because it wasn't altogether his fault that he was retarded. Ree and Amber are disgusting dykes and nothing would please me more than a nuke attuned to their physiology. That would be awesome.