I'm afraid Lindelof is going to go full madman this season

Other urls found in this thread:

mess.be/inickgenwuname.php
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUFbEpSOCw
youtu.be/8vbnLYROCj8
youtube.com/watch?v=S4mwjX8iUBA
youtu.be/L9w0sz5y83k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

season 2 started off very slow, but delivered beautifully in the end, I hope S3 is the same case

Both episodes were literally kino. Based Lonely Donkey Kong.

mess.be/inickgenwuname.php

its already happening

its gonna be some spastic shit but i'm excited
prepare for timetravel, super powers and god at the same time

so I am at season 2 episode 8... when does it get good?

so much weird music, i was laughing my ass off half the time

in 5min

it doesn't, there is just one dedicated shill spamming this trash

last 2 eps of s2 are kino

Has anyone noticed DAT ASS and DOSE LEGS on Nora?

POST SOLES

As soon as you stop being a pleb

no i really love her soft voice

s01e03

the entire hotel scene was lowkey kino
>that static shot with that perspective and the lift going up and down
>the view of the street lights in the distance when they were in the room that went out of focus but the lights continued to move of their own free will
also
>that wu tang clan trampoline scene

damon is having some fun with the show

meh... s1 had like 3 or 4 somewhat good episodes, while the rest was trash, and s2 so far has been consistently mediocre with every episode being like a 5/10

same way I felt, I won't be watching season 3

If so then why are you here commenting? What's the point of you in this thread

Season 3 opening credits, so lazy, so disappointing.

There's no link yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUFbEpSOCw

This wasn't the opening used for the episode, the writer credits are wrong.

It is the same music used on the same opening images.

You are right, the credits are wrong, but they are the same credits otherwise.

I am also very disappointed in them.

They can only go Full Mad from here, otherwise it's going to be a huge fucking letdown.

>all those kids in the live thread yesterday who didn't know what that theme was from. They thought it was seriously the S3 standard theme.

I'm still REEEEing.

What happened? I wasn't here for it.

Variations of

>"lol wtf is this shit, sounds like something from the 80's"

youtu.be/8vbnLYROCj8

They put this opening as a meta joke.
3 of the 4 regulars actors of the series departed, the leftover contact Nora.
They play a piano version of that song several times.
Tell me if I left something.

Has basically nobody seen this episode yet, wtf?I was expecting at least 3 threads on the first 5 pages.

Who's body is not ready for next week's Kevin Sr-centric episode?It's going to be pure rapture-kino.

I genuinely felt terrible for Kevin after Nora laughed at him for wanting to have a kid.

They're credited by their Wu-Tang Clan names at the start of the episode?

Nora is a horrible person desu

>when Kevin did that cute little "haha but what's so funny" laugh afterwards

Going to Australia "for just a couple of days".They're never going back to Jarden, are they?

Attention faggots, they're using a different song for every episode's opening intro.

check out big bang theory or the walking dead. that's probably more your pace.

>season 3 is only 8 episodes

It's a disgrace that HBO only let them have one more season, let alone trimming it down to 8 episodes.I know basically no one watches it and HBO are ruthless but it literally deserves 5 seasons.But I suppose the more time you give Lindelof, the more likely he is to balls it up.

Correct opinion, the post

Not really. I disagree. Look at Showtime which stretches their shit out until it dies in a pitifully boring finale, or by cancellation.

I believe it makes more sense to tell a story, and when it's over it ends when the story has said all that it has to say.
I rather see a show stop at its peak, rather than a slow dismal death that's humiliating.

I don't think so.

You can tell they ran out of steam when the story of the week is a sitcom actor committing suicide because his co actors are gone

anybody got a screenshot of her on the bed with her soles?

Looks like an Asian director called Edward Yang

He didn't really want a kid, he was just emotional from being caught with the bag on his head.
They both know it's too late for kids at this point.
Not physically, but mentally.

Kevin seemed a little hurt by her laughing at him though. He seemed like he was pretty serious about it.

I believe he was saying that believing that's what a man is supposed to do, and she laughed because it's so ridiculous that they're both insane, and that he'd suggest having a kid after being caught with the plastic bag on his head. Although she was a bit cruel, and he was a bit hurt by it.

At first I thought this show is anti church
But now I think it's about how terrible America is going to be when some Happening happens but people stops believing in church

The original The Leftovers book was based on both 9-11, and the market crash in 2008, people's reactions to unexpected changes in the world. How people react is different for everyone. Some literally go insane, while others cling to tradition.

>tfw no 'let the mystery be' opening

Your point?

Blacks get our leftovers.

Anyone watch this at the end of the episode??

youtube.com/watch?v=S4mwjX8iUBA

>At the end of every season we've had this idea of what it means to be a family, we keep reforming these family groups in the show

Maybe a little hope for a somewhat happy ending.

Old Nora or "Sarah" didn't appear to have a family.

That's present day irradiated Norah m8

Still not sure on this scene. It could mean many things at this point, Kevin could still be alive and she is saying the name doesn't mean anything to her to protect him from these death cults caused by Matt's book for instance.

>story of the week
the shit he is getting Nora to believe is what it seems her story will be about for the season.

He is too good for Anniston.

he's still a manlet

I thought we knew this already. We will also probably get a different title sequence after they go down to Australia instead of the Jarden one.

It doesn't need more than a third season. Wouldn't have hurt to give it a complete budget, though.

>that static shot with that perspective and the lift going up and down
I really loved that shot. It somehow captures the feel I felt as a kid the first time I went to a hotel that looked like that.
Why are hotels so kino, lads?

Maybe the show is more exciting when you watch it week by week. The upset at the intro in season 2, black family, Jill almost getting blacked, Meg episodes, its a lot of frustration and confusion you need to chat with Sup Forums after watching until the episode where it finally pays off. Marathoning just isn't the same.

The problem is people already stopped believing and iwhen the happening comes it will both help and hurt non-believers and believers in different ways. At least Matt is happy

nobody watches it because its shit

>Lindelof

>why are hotels so kino

people coming and going, passing through

everything is really ethereal and temporary

Wrong

So far this season is significantly less good than season 2. Still good though.

>tfw just watched it
>I didn't understand the reference
>I was told it was going to be ABBA and got mildly pissed it was that song

I'm a fucking idiot

I would say it's about even.

That's very surprising to me. The second episode just feels so overflowing with plot that it skips from scene to scene without feeling all that coherent. I wish the show would develop a focus given that it's already 25% through the season. I also thought the ending Australia sequence was unnecessary. It could have started the next episode rather than serve as what felt like a jarring cliffhanger.

>given that it's already 25% through the season

I was disappointed by the first episode but i liked the second one much more.

I think I liked the first episode more.

Carrie Coon was incredible in the second episode though.

I'd probably rate the first an 8/10 and the second a 7/10.

I thought both episodes were pretty great. Shits going to start hitting the fan starting next episode though.

>LADR
>Ladder
>Ladder to heaven
BRAVO LINDELOF

I assure you, he is quite based.

>That fucking face

lmao

I've never thought of it this way, but you're right

>curb theme intensifies

>mfw the gf discovers my choking fetish

I see you are a man of fine taste too

>ex-wife and her bf shanking money out of some poor bastard
>the sheriff himself laughs it off

/ourguy/?

How can I look and be exactly like Kevin?

I hate the cuck meme to death but I couldn't help laughing when I saw this. They set it up too easily

Makes me glad Sup Forums didn't run with it and ruin these threads like they did with You're the Worst last year

Best post of the thread.

Start by taping a plastic bag over your head and leaving it on for at least 10 minutes. Report back with results.

why nobody's discussing the last scene?
what the old cunts were trying to accomplish?
was it a future scene?

I get it that they were trying to know if that the poor bastard was Kevin or not and the man at the end is Kevin's father, but wtf man

They are looking for true saviour who can raise from the dead and that is Kevin. Our Kevin will probably meet them soon.
youtu.be/L9w0sz5y83k watch it from 1:39 it is Kevin drowning and under him is a board which looks like the one they used to drown the other guy.

>searching for your saviour by drowning innocent people

radical

What I think is that Kevin's father probably told those women that he met his son in the after life, and maybe even has a copy of the Book of Kevin and regaled the stories of Kevin, and the women are crazy, trying to find him.