Why can't the MCU get their villains right?

>Why can't the MCU get their villains right?

WTF is going?

Why get it right when you get paid regardless?

I guess money isn't the root of evil in this case. Lol

They got him right in the trailer

then fucked it up in the movie

like what the fuck guys

*quips your planet*

This unfortunately. They don't need to put in effort because it makes no difference to their bottom line.

He seemed really promising from that Pinnochio trailer. They clearly just cherry picked the moments that made him seem powerful and threatening though.

Loki did ok from a marketing perspective. He has a pretty decent fanbase.

We all got tricked. After I saw that shit I asked for my money back but the fucking manager gave me store credit because they can't give cash back once one paid for the movies.

Ultron could have been great if it wasn't for Whedon

>they can't give cash back once one paid for the movies.

they make this bullshit up everywhere, sometimes you can pressure them into giving cash back

Its the problem of villain of the week, theres tons of these films and each one has to be introduced the killed off by the end of the film meanwhile not causing all that much real havoc or killing any of the main characters, it causes them to feel rushed and not much of a threat.

I feel like Ultron would have been fine if he didn't have a bunch of weird joke scenes.
Also that one fight where they were ripping through loads of ultrons like paper made him seem really weak.

At the very least, I'm glad 'ultron was a stupid idea' is something that has become a plot point in the MCU

Agreed senpai

While all MC villains have earth destroying capabilities, non pose an actual threat.
There is no feeling of impending doom or "lost hope" in ANY of the movies.

because audiences are STUPID

with the exception of Sup Forums, of course.

No, it's building up the true villain of the arc.

Ultron being a stupid idea is the main plot of the whole series now. The villain is Tony Stark.

Whedon is an apolllogetic cuck and their CEO, perlmutter, was overtaken by a bigger jew named kevin feige.

This. The trailer made him look really epic. In the movie he's just a worse Vision.

At least Ultron died

>hey, people who had nothing to do with the making of this movie of subjective quality! give me my money back! i took a risk with my $9 and i feel i'm entitled to put that risk on YOU instead!
What's it like being a poorfag with zero social skills?

So fucking true desu