>not a particularly good program but good gracious all those quadruple jumps

youtube.com/watch?v=CK5GeuGkXNs
>her career is pretty much over but I love this SP

youtube.com/watch?v=NU-KfPZOUsk
>i c o n i c

youtube.com/watch?v=K6zeIUH3rHg
>THE MAN, THE LEGEND

coming up:
- 2018 World Junior Figure Skating Championships (starting March 11th)
- 2018 World Figure Skating Championships (starting March 19th)

Other urls found in this thread:

isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111507.htm
isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111509.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9MbHfVTAQFg
youtube.com/watch?v=F3kH7TbKykk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3N_c6qTH3M8
youtube.com/watch?v=h5s-Rp7s8Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Oi_WpmxCKE
youtube.com/watch?v=lTYwIWieGpQ
youtu.be/WWpZC1bKfX8
youtube.com/watch?v=HXiYLsXTQRs
twitter.com/rockerskating/status/969190592369500160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is already as cancerous as /gym/ was

Claim your figure skating waifu / husbando before anybody else does

World Junior Championships - isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111507.htm
World Championships - isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111509.htm

K,F,M

ENOUGH OF THAT BITCH
MAO IS THE REAL QUEEN REEEEEEE

what's her best performance?

Claiming all three

Enough with this abuse meme, look how happy Alina is getting hugged by her skating mommy

Sixth for Asians have no soul.

cancerous? Nothing bad happens here, little one.

Sit down, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy some iconic skating:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MbHfVTAQFg

Fuck Alina
Marry Yevgenia
Kill the coach

Like I care, my waifu is and always will be Seraphima Sahanovich. Well until she ends her career. Which will probably happen soon...

>abuse meme
didn't you read the vogue interview?

nope, care to provide little summary?
Meanwhile let's all watch Medo eating in Japanese.
youtube.com/watch?v=F3kH7TbKykk&feature=youtu.be

Not the guy you're responding to but this one always sends shivers down my spine

youtube.com/watch?v=3N_c6qTH3M8

Probably this one where she came back from a pretty rough couple of years. Great program too
youtube.com/watch?v=h5s-Rp7s8Tc

what is Mao doing these days?

And if we're including exhibitions, it's definitely this one
youtube.com/watch?v=_Oi_WpmxCKE

youtube.com/watch?v=lTYwIWieGpQ

I think she's just doing ads for chocolate etc. Don't think she's involved in anything major.

Marry Alina
Fuck the coach
Kill Evegnia

Without Evegnia the couch wouldn't bully Alina

She only retired a year ago. So probably like taping her bones back together or something.

>visible bra
That russian milf coach sure is something

She's of Georgian descent, which explains the Stalin training tactics

Don't get too excited, see if these threads are still here in a year or two. Sup Forums has done this flirtation thing with olympics sports like gymnastics before, but it dies out until the next olympics.

Perfect taste

why people hate on my happy family?

I can see this going until the end of worlds. but then that 6 month gap until next season starts? yea I don't think we can keep it up

Problably after the shootings, eteri forced medo chan to vomit all this japanese food.

Yuzu a cute!

Don't underestimate our autism

Thank you Russian bro

Compared to Sotnikova's reactions in Japan, very weak!

they are going to change the rules of figure skating on june. It could be a strong new topic to discuss.
Also new programs, retirements etc
but yeah
probably won't last long

Wasn't there a short period where she was training in Moscow under Eteri? Was the Stalinist drill too hard for her?

I hate that they are going to make men's free skate shorter, they are slowly turning it into women's free skate which is already very borning

soon they won't be allowed to jump more than x quadruple jumps or are not allowed to do sequence jumps or 2 combos anymore...

it's going to suck

Also, shows. Surviving summer isn't a problem, it's not even that long since Junior Grand Prix already starts in august. And then it's nonstop competitions until the next summer.

>It's another Winter /gym/ thread
Pedos out

Yes, she was there for at least a year if not more. They were good friends with Medvedeva too. Now she's training with Plushenko supposedly. She still has a change to git gud, it's not over yet

i don't think they are going to put a limit to quads, maybe they will just reduce the score.
actually, i don't think there is a need to change the rules. They should be more harsh with the judges, since the problem is the judging.

She needs tano

Last I heard the Chinese still have him under glass.

wrong mao

Only correct answer

Whammy

Where can I stream the competitions?

During the Olympics CBC said they would be showing them, just need a VPN or Proxy and you're good

Do they literally call her medo-chan

looks like some sort of asian arab mutt

>looks like some sort of asian arab mutt

Otherwise known as Central Asian.

once the evgenia shitposters get bored it'll be easier to see what future figure skating has on Sup Forums

i think it could be possible, Sup Forums is slow enough that threads wouldn't likely get bumped off if they dont have posts for several hours

i;m only in this thread for the Alinaposts desu

Even if she spends the rest of her career losing to overscored ruskies and a fucking leaf, she has gold in my heart.

if you're in america you can watch on nbcsn I think

me too my friend, me too

Someone needs to rescue her from Eteri if for no other reason than to get her out of Zhenya's hideous old tutus.

But tutus are my fetish

I don't have a problem with tutus in general, just ones that look like they were purchased from a thrift shop operating out of a vardo.

>inb4 that german that shits on these beautiful jumps just because they aren't super difficult

She will probably change her routine and custom for the new season

Underscored in pcs, overscored in tes

>you now remember lysabot
the shittiest gold medalist of all

Have you paid tribute to the Czarina today?

I never forgot that shitstain desu. I can't believe Tarasova was ever willing to work with that trash.

>not just getting hand-me-downs from Zhenya
>also getting Czech imports

Oops. Meant to reply.

For real, what are the chances Alina changes coach and goes with someone else like Plushenko?

I dedicate this song to my future wife and mother to my 7 children Alina Zagitova

youtu.be/WWpZC1bKfX8

Zero

why should she though? this coach brought her to the gold medal

Because her coach is a massive bitch

How come? doesn't she have more power now that she is a gold medalist?

So what? They aren't supposed to be best friends. The coach did her job, got the best from Alina. Alina won gold medal. Both of them did great job. Sorry but russian people not so weak to be upset because coach is mean.

In Russia, the tougher your teacher/coach is, the better you'll be.
I hope you're not falling for the meme that Eteri/Zhenya actually dislike Alina.

Where do you think we got it from

Not dislike. But subconsciously holding Alina back by believing that Medo-chan is better. Alina could get so much better if she had a coach that trully believed she's the best

>subconsciously holding her back
>wins gold medal

Nigga are you trying to type like a russian?

youtube.com/watch?v=HXiYLsXTQRs
Something's happening live. Not sure what it is or who any of those people are, but it's happening.

Alina reminds Olivia Huxley in the role of the Virgin Mary in the film Jesus of Nazareth. The same purity and beauty.

literally no clue what any of this is

idk but it's pretty bad

Fuck Eteri
Marry Zhenya
Kill Alina

Not that I think Alina's ugly or anything, but I can't fuck or marry a 15 year old

could it be a challenge cup?

How do I win at figure skating?

No it's just a local competition for what looks like novices.

How is Carolina Kostner still relevant at 31? What's her secret?

her skating is classy and beautiful

Good reputation and she's the only strong representative of her country so she gets full support of her fed. Realistically she's not that good anymore. She was good before the doping thing, but now she's just too old and her pcs are inflated

She's trained by Germans, training in Germany and speaking perfect German though. Her home South Tyrol is rightful Austrian clay

She didn't strain during her "vacation" so she get those years back. Besides puberty there's no inherent reason why 31 year olds shouldn't compete.

twitter.com/rockerskating/status/969190592369500160
Kaori is replaced by Wakaba in Worlds, Virtue/Moir are out, Duhamel/Radford are out, Patrick Chan and Han Yan out, Adam Rippon replaced by Jason Brown. Overall pretty shit replacements, but at least Laurine Lecavelier is better than Mae Meite

Wakaba is great though

kawwwwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :3

that emptiness feel...

day 3 on learning russian

Why aren't you rooting for your cute Laurine instead