This is the last post I will ever make on Sup Forums

This is the last post I will ever make on Sup Forums.

I've been on Sup Forums for at least 5 years now, and double that on Sup Forums. In that decade, I must have interacted with tens of thousands of people. Through incessant attentionwhoring, there are over a hundred regular posters I can distinguish. Among all of those people, not a single person on this website is admirable. No positive traits at all. Everybody here is a loser, and if he's not a loser yet, he's destined to become one, unless he leaves this website.

There's nothing to be learned on Sup Forums, and on Sup Forums in particular. There's no serious discussion of foreign cultures. No insights into other countries. No language learning being done. Interacting with posters of a certain country doesn't tell you anything about that country, because the only regular posters on Sup Forums belong to the fringes of society, the losers which are not representative of the countries they inhabit.

Even as a source of relaxation, Sup Forums is useless. You can go for a walk, read a book, watch a movie, play a video game, whatever. Nothing can be less useful than discussing which countries are "white", why X country is inferior to Y country, why these people are subhuman and these people are the saviours of whatever.

I am gone, /int. I am gone, Sup Forums. I hope you'll do the same and leave this wretched hive of villainy and scum.

Fuck off and never come back.

See you next week

Good for you.

See you after an hour, then.

>No language learning being done
But what about the language learning general and DJT?

sorry to hear that buddy

see you in a bit!

Same. I'll probably never leave but I have stopped going on it so much. I wish I had friends IRL.

1. Your native language
2. How would you say "See you later!" in your language?

>Norwegian
Vi Snakkes!

tot morgen!

Japanese
またな!Matana!

baibai, mupok lok aku

>Estonian
>Nagemist!

>people giving out free (You) for a pasta
Sad!

Upvoted!

So you needed 10 years to understand all this?

>And then he said he was going to leave!

Expected a Canadian flag

tot straks vriend

See you tomorrow

>holland white
Get out and never come back if u can

I'll give you a (You) for those digits

See you in a few hours, Mehmet.

c u later aligator

>German
>Bis später!

danish
ses