twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

toll status: paid

>holiday "romances"

Should have been smarter.

hang the whore

I wish big turkish cocks would break my hole

Another wh*teoid whore whose womb will serve the cause of KARA BOGA

>Sophie was 19
the memes about young whores wanting old guy are true, maybe i'll have a shot with an 18 year old qt when i'll finnish my studies and get a good paying job.

>white guy tells his gf she sould stop acting like a whore
>he gets hit, his gf posts story about this on social media and guy's private and public life is ruined

>turk or some other muslim or nigger tells his gf to stop acting like a whore
>she obeys without a word

If race war will acutally happen white men will fight alone becasue no way in hell white women will side with them.

>This is the country calling out others for not being white

Maşallah he looks like a KARA BOĞA

>left me pregnant

Why are women so fucking disgusting? Don't they realize they're bringing new life to this forsaken world, and the premise in this particular case: "They were in ""love"" ", despite the woman not knowing a single thing about him and being delusional.

Women are dumb as fuck

BLACK gods amongst wh*Te vermin.

>she miscarried
Atleast there was a happy ending to this story.

>race war
Thankfully we can sleep soundly at night knowing where poland's loyalty lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

based

>Sophie tragically miscarried
>tragically

xxex

This,

nah, he looks like your average Bosnian

>Altinkum
>Kazakh/Kyrgyz/Uzbek/Turkmenic for "Golden Sands"
Fucking roaches stealing our language. I fucking hate these larping negroes

>stealing our language
didn't know it was russian

Liberte es liberte.

surprised you still dont speak arabic, insect

>she miscarried

thank god

It has the same meaning in our language as well, dumb nigger

I concur.

hes a russian

Gtfo, kurdish larpers

slave subhuman

*slovene

>our language

CYKA BLYAD

Has Sup Forums made anyone else unironically hate white women

How many years old is this shit

Chad Turks making anglo coal burner whores bare their children to take back to the UK.

Western women for me. If an asian girl grew up in the west she's just as fucked in the head as your average white girl.

Exchange students are the best, try it.

>If race war will acutally happen white men will fight alone becasue no way in hell white women will side with them.
oh so you made it through the hundreds of WMAF threads there have been on this board only to come to this thread and conclude that white women are race traitors?

italy is the only exception

Is it considered based in Australia? Move to Russia, we're as svsge and degnerate as you.

Mate. Take a look around you, if you see mix-raced children around here, it's always a white female with some shitskin in her stroller.

And it's not only the scewed numbers, it's also the way white women act in society - Muslim men can get away with anything here in Sweden.

Hell, a Muslim man can have more than one wife, and can marry fucking children (as long as the marriage took place outside of Sweden it still counts here). Could you imagine if some Swedish guy came back with four, fifteen year old brides? There would be a feminist outcry that would make #metoo look like nothing.

White women have no sense of tribalism at all, which is why the only party that wanted a responsible immigration policy here in Sweden is also the smallest party among women.

>>white guy tells his gf she sould stop acting like a whore
>>he gets hit, his gf posts story about this on social media and guy's private and public life is ruined
>>turk or some other muslim or nigger tells his gf to stop acting like a whore
>>she obeys without a word
So, do you accept that whites are inferior and beta compared to other races' males?

This desu.

Exchange students prove that western women are just women without a leash.

Turkish, Arab, Chinese, Indian, etc etc. All of them have the potential to become slutty, and many do in their exchange programs, they just need to know they won't be punished for acting on their sexuality.

There's definitely some truth to it. But it's more about what kind of country the man is from than his skin colour. Slavs are white and fuck me Russians beat their wives constantly.

It's just countries like Sweden and the UK- where white women have different standards.
White guys are basically seen as fall-back males that women marry in their late 30s after they've got all the fucking out of their system.

like said, everytime you see mixed kid 99% it has white mother. So far i've seen 4 mixed kids in Poland and every time they had white mom with them.

And the Dane is also being retarded in another way.

In the north of Sweden, there's a lot of Thai wives, that's true. But the reason for that is that there's a lack of women up there. Those men can't find anyone to share their lives with becuase the ratio is 2 to 1 because women tend to move to the cities to be around arabs and other immigrants.

you have some very normal fetishes for a sweade my friend

i live in London the most cucked shithole in this shit hole island and i have yet to meet a girl that does that

its just working/underclass women and even then they have daddy issues or some shit

too much """civilization""" desu

i am glad i am a barbarian

The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer.
Recognize your innate strength! And think: how can this fiery faith ever be killed,
By that battered, single-toothed monster you call "civilization"?

t. our national anthem

wew so ataturk was just larping

Mate, I go to university and all I hear and see every day is ''white males this'' and ''white males that''. It's a constant barrage that breaks you down slowly unless you find something else to hold on to.

And it's always coming from white women, all the GOD DAMN time.

>its just working/underclass women and even then they have daddy issues or some shit
Not here. Having a foreign boyfriend is a status symbol, a sure way to show your friends that you're not a racist, and being a racist is the worst thing a Swede could possibly imagine being.

>if you see mix-raced children around here, it's always a white female with some shitskin in her stroller.
i worked at a theme park and more WMAF couples than white women with anything else

also women in denmark are more prone to voting for DF (danish nationalist party) than men
i believe it is far more because nationalist parties tend to have economic liberal policies and women dont like that

It made me unironically hate wh*Te """"""people""""""

>i worked at a theme park and more WMAF couples than white women with anything else
Hilarious. Go to any neighbourhood where immigrants and Danes live together.

You wont see any danish guys with immigrant girls (because they'd get fucking killed) but plenty of danish girls swarming around the little gangsters.

It's quite hilarious when white women say things like ''White men want to control me and decide who I'm allowed to date'' when the men they are dating would literally murder their sisters if they acted like their white girlfriends did.

>Those men can't find anyone to share their lives with becuase the ratio is 2 to 1
still doesn't excuse Sup Forums

>women tend to move to the cities to be around arabs and other immigrants.
no they do it for educational reasons

also
> it's also the way white women act in society - Muslim men can get away with anything here in Sweden.
why do you think its only women who let them get away?

>You wont see any danish guys with immigrant girls (because they'd get fucking killed)
then you've answered your own question

Don't hate KARA BOGA, hate Yakub.

Kara Boğa has started to conquer Russia too

>why do you think its only women who let them get away?
Because men vote for the parties that wants to do away with the child/polygami exceptions formuslims.

We also have a outspoken feminist government that is currently allowing it all to happen, controlled by the largest party among women.

>no they do it for educational reasons
They do it because they want to live where the action is, and the action is, well we all know what it is. Women doesn't stop liking the dangerous guys until their 30s, or when they've had their first child. There's no need for a woman to look for a good provider before then, because women in western society can either provide for themselves, or have the state provide for them.

Mothers are WAY more likely to vote conservative than single/young women, before then there's no sense of loyalty or cultural belonging in a womans heart.

>still doesn't excuse Sup Forums
Of course it does. Sup Forums is full of men who can't find women.
What do men do when they can't find women? They look elsewhere.

There are no women who can't find men, that's not how human sexuality works - any woman, no matter what she looks like could have a man within a week if she settled - the same isn't true for men.

>still doesn't excuse Sup Forums
what?
>no they do it for educational reasons
if you really believ that you haven't been to women who went to university to big city
>why do you think its only women who let them get away?
you act like you haven't seen what happens when white men try to speak up, they get called nazis, racists and their public and social lives are ruined.

Exactly.
And white women don't care about the fact that the immigrant guys they're dating would kill their sisters if they acted the same way these white women do.

It's hilarious, but it goes to show that the ''sisterhood'' doesn't include everybody.

>you act like you haven't seen what happens when white men try to speak up, they get called nazis, racists and their public and social lives are ruined.
This is so fucking true it almost hurts when I read it, because it's incredibly sad as well.

>Because men vote for the parties that wants to do away with the child/polygami exceptions formuslims.
there is like one party in your country who does that and even though they have more male voters it doesn't mean they have near a majority of them

>They do it because they want to live where the action is, and the action is, well we all know what it is. Women doesn't stop liking the dangerous guys until their 30s, or when they've had their first child. There's no need for a woman to look for a good provider before then, because women in western society can either provide for themselves, or have the state provide for them.
>before then there's no sense of loyalty or cultural belonging in a womans heart.
yeah that sounds like bullshit
unless of course you have some kind of evidence

>Of course it does. Sup Forums is full of men who can't find women.
no it doesnt
especically since they could look at slavic women who actually are in dire need of men
but no, they look for asian women

>There are no women who can't find men, that's not how human sexuality works - any woman, no matter what she looks like could have a man within a week if she settled - the same isn't true for men.
even if it was true it doesnt excuse these men being what you call women out for

>you act like you haven't seen what happens when white men try to speak up, they get called nazis, racists and their public and social lives are ruined.
yeah and it happens to women too
what about the photographer who accidently kicked an immigrant?

>And white women don't care about the fact that the immigrant guys they're dating would kill their sisters if they acted the same way these white women do.
that's because some of them are deslusioned
you act like its a majority of white women who date immigrant men

>especically since they could look at slavic women who actually are in dire need of men
yeah, in dire need of non white men, who's the biggest group of white women who are race mixing in UK? white Polish women.

>yeah and it happens to women too
it doesn't becase women never fucking talk about it, show me when was the last time white woman was speaking up against arabs

Looks like your average Danish pig.

>there is like one party in your country who does that and even though they have more male voters it doesn't mean they have near a majority of them
And that party is the largest party among men, especially young men.

Because young men have very different ideas about nationhood and loyalty.

>yeah that sounds like bullshit
unless of course you have some kind of evidence

Ask any woman moving in from the countryside - leaving the local men behind why she moved away.

''There's no future out there'', and who lives in the big cities, the men she wants a future with - immigrants.

>especically since they could look at slavic women who actually are in dire need of men
but no, they look for asian women

What are you on about? Any woman could find a man if she wanted to. So if these slavic women were in such a desperate need of a guy, they'd literally go out and flirt one up. There's a literal army of men out every weekend looking for women.

>even if it was true it doesnt excuse these men being what you call women out for
It is true, and it's definitely different.
If a white man imports an asian woman, she won't be a burden to society like the typical muslim immigrant actually is.

Never in my life have I seen an asian girl throwing rocks at police for example. I've never known a city to become less safe at night because of asian women.

>you act like its a majority of white women who date immigrant men
A majority of white women would date muslim men, and it's a know stereotype that they are controling and treat the women in their own family as servants.

Doesn't bother your average white girl though.

The female sexual liberation was a civilizational-level shit test and white men failed, today they pay the price with their genes.

What supremacy the white man had over other races - technological, etc. was erased by the Western woman's female sexual prerogative. Today, the white man must compete with the world for his women.

White men joining Islam is a sign that traditionalism is so unfathomable that a Semitic symbol of masculinity appeals more to the modern white male than traditional Christianity based morals.

Western Civilization granted rights and not duties. Women thus eschewed their nurturing duties for rights in the workplace.

The only solution is to beat women, domestic violence is always the solution.

It happens, but it's only older women.
There was this facebook group named after a Swedish policeman who spoke the truth about arabs.

The young women would go there and call everyone racist while the older women would complain about how young arab men shout awful things at them while they're out walking their dogs ect.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

KARA BOGA

That picture is incredibly true.
White men are literally the only ones fighting, and not only are they fighting against the immigrant groups that are desctructive to our societies, they're also fighting against the mass of white women who protect them at all costs.

link or screens i want to see it.

national anthem was written by a poet-imam

It's called ''Stå upp för sverige'', previously it was called ''stå upp för Peter Springare''.

It's still going on, and I can garantee you that if you go on there right now you will see some rather red-pilled discussions going on.

Find some older women and google-translate what they're saying.

Tfw no dominant turk bf

i saw it and it's kind sad that the young ones are like that. It's good not every woman is brain washed but the future depends on young ones and if they think there's no problem with immigrants what's the point. They could get their faces splashed with acid by muslim and they'd still think it's not muslims fault but just that guy and would call anybody racist thinking otherwise

Well it's very sad that young women are like that.
I don't want to settle down with some white woman when I'm 35 after she's fucked every gangster in the hood with a fake rollex.

What's in it for me?
I know that ''my wifes son'' is a meme, but it has some truth to it.
So why not go for the type of girls who actually wants to spend their best years with guys like me? Those girls definitely aren't Swedish so I look elsewhere.

>They could get their faces splashed with acid by muslim and they'd still think it's not muslims fault but just that guy and would call anybody racist thinking otherwise

Yep. Most white women are like that Canadian journalist who got raped by a bunch of Hatians - and then blamed it on white men afterwards.

It's true, sadly I've always had a baby face. But I'm 24 now and this girl that's been close to our family just turned 18. She is determined to marry me. She's madly in love with me according to her mom. Blew my mind

take your chance, many men would kill for a chance like this

I love you

wh*Te scum can only cry while a superior ARAB (BLACK) bull fucks their women

>Averageswedishwoman.jpg

wh*Te "''''''''''""""men"""'''''"'''''" BTFO

why is the name censored?

do not post bestiality here

why Swedes are so self-loathed? why forcing something so artificial with a complete shit tier population which are a menace against western interests?

Ask white women

translation?

''What's up Emsi?''
''Hahaha, someone's going to have fun tonight''

Basically two white girls talking.

I didn’t take the screenshot.

could you answer me seriously please? because the swedish case for me was always a great mystery.
you have a country, who never colonized these shitskins populations, they have nothing to do culturally, their coming on this country is very recent and they have a general bad behavior, with hostile actions and crims, no future of carrers living on a ghetto, full of aids, ugly faces, and a religion responsible of terror attacks aganst everything sweden could represent.
all of this is so fucking artifcial and forced, how it could works? how a bunch of self-loathing so great could works? somebody is pushing it? aren't you supposed to be a country full of smart people? the hell is wrong with you exactly? why wanting to be multiculural from nowhere and with complete shit tier people?

Atatűrk was part-Albanian born in Greece.

then why did person taking it censored it? surely they weren't afraid such a brave white girl would need to have the name censored. I mean it's white men we're talking about, nothing to worry about

I've never understood this either. I don't understand how it's even justified in that country.

It's because we haven't had to fight for our country for such a long time. We have no idea what it means to loose something like a nation.

And we're also incredibly Americanized, so all the white guilt-feminism bullshit comes here and festers and gains traction immedietly.

sexual liberation turned women into whores who fuck whoever they please. Immigrants have "exotic" patch glued to them therefore some women will sleep with them just becasue they're "exotic".
Those same women elected feminist goverment that only makes things worse, by turnin Sweden into feminist utopia, they don't think it's the immgrants who are the problem, they censor rape statistic, teach young girls it's okay to be slut and keep invitnig more and more non whites.
It's like with fall of Roman empire, the lack of morals and degenracy will most likely lead to Sweden collapsing and turning into 3rd world shithole.
The best part of it is that even if that collapse would happen women who'd cause it wouldn't think it was their fault but they'd somehow twist it around making it fault of white men who didn't want Sweden turning into shithole in the first place with arguments like
>you provoked muslims!
>they were afraid they're gonna end up like Jews so they revloted before you had the chance!
and lots of them would still remain with their muslim bfs even if they'd be turned into meat toilet.

wh*Tes die, KARA BOGA shines

>And we're also incredibly Americanized, so all the white guilt-feminism bullshit comes here and festers and gains traction immedietly.
But everything who happened on murica never happened on your country, how that huge load of shit could works?

>yeah, in dire need of non white men
im talking about the fact that there are far more women in slavic countries like ukraine and russia due to their high mortality rates

>it doesn't becase women never fucking talk about it, show me when was the last time white woman was speaking up against arabs
we have plenty of female politicians doing it here

>And that party is the largest party among men, especially young men.
how can it be so when it isn't the biggest party?
show me the evidence

>Ask any woman moving in from the countryside - leaving the local men behind why she moved away.
>''There's no future out there'', and who lives in the big cities, the men she wants a future with - immigrants.
here you are just spouting stereotypes from sverigetråden

>What are you on about? Any woman could find a man if she wanted to. So if these slavic women were in such a desperate need of a guy, they'd literally go out and flirt one up. There's a literal army of men out every weekend looking for women.
im talking about the huge gap of men and women in slavic countries due to the high mortality rate of russian men
so no, they cant just find a man

>If a white man imports an asian woman, she won't be a burden to society like the typical muslim immigrant actually is.
but you accused men of being more tribal
if they import asian women they aren't being more tribal no matter how those women act

>A majority of white women would date muslim men, and it's a know stereotype that they are controling and treat the women in their own family as servants.
>Doesn't bother your average white girl though.
again you are just spouting stereotypes from sverigetråden

>like that Canadian journalist who got raped by a bunch of Hatians - and then blamed it on white men afterwards.
that was fake retard
pretty much sums up where you views come from

mashALLAH

Are you retarded? Censoring the name on screenshots of social media is done for literally everything. Of course no one wants to be doxxed, you didn't "catch" me in a spout of hypocrisy, so stop acting so smug.

I don't know how it works, but it does.
Welcome back traitor.
>how can it be so when it isn't the biggest party?
Because the biggest doesn't mean a majority.
We have seven parties in our parliment, being the biggest out of them doesn't mean you have to get 50% and over.

>here you are just spouting stereotypes from sverigetråden
Ask them yourself next time.

>im talking about the huge gap of men and women
Well Russian mail-order brides used to be a thing here, but I guess the supply dried upp and they moved over to Thais instead.

>but you accused men of being more tribal
A lot of men can't find women. That's when they search abroad for them. I also like how you completely skipped answering the part about how asian women aren't destroying the societies they're in - unlike muslim men.

>again you are just spouting stereotypes from sverigetråden
Wrong. It's actually a well known thing in Sweden. Especially after ''Varken hora eller kuvad''s big survey where they found out that a majority of immigrant girls in segregated neighbourhoods in Sweden live under some kind of honour system, where they're not allowed to date or befriend whoever they like by their brothers/fathers.

Of course, when this feminist organization published these it caused a bit of a civil war among Swedish feminists, sadly the ''no culture is worse''-side won easily.

>that was fake retard
Last I heard she simply deleted the piece because of backlash.
>pretty much sums up where you views come from
My views comes from the raping of my country, and white womens hand in it.
As people in this thread has said before. When white men tried to fight it in the past, their social lives were destroyed, people were even fired from their jobs.