is beating your wife redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is redpilled to wipe your ass with leaf

No

Emotional men should hang themselves

Yes, women need to be disciplined like a dog or a child

Absolutely not. A true red pilled man would wants his wife to truly respect him and be loyal, not fear him.

>beating your qt waifu
faggots.

Unless she deserves it tbqh

You can beat your wife and you can beat your son, but you cant beat your wifes son

>Acting like an ape
>Redpilled

Fucking Cancucks.

Fuck no, only pussies hit their wives/girlfriends.

don't have a reason to, as we are normal people

It is not healthy or normal to be violent unless you feel threatened. Tbh.

No, it's a nigger thing

A FUCKING LEAF

Literally nigger-tier.

Yes, actually need to go beat mine haven't hit her in a few hours.

Have you beat your wife today?

too bad women dont look at things like that. it wont happen.

Sean Connery knows what's up

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

Nigpilled maybe, but what do i expect from a mudblood leafburger?

You make her submissive with words, behaviours and sex. In bed beating and some abuse is the best way to bring that about.

Burger, I'm still coming for you, wait for me at McDonald's.

No.

Discipline is important though and women are mentally children so a good spanking is beneficial for both parties.

No. Hitting women is cowardice

It's never redpilled to attack someone who can't defend themselves. It's cowardly, and cowardice is the most degenerate thing humans are capable of.

no, unless she deserves it

WTF i hate my wife's son now

No you just choke them and fuck them dry

that's just a fetish nowadays
degenerate nip
kys

No, maybe for hoodrats it is.

Japan coming in with the common sense as always

>women dont look at things like that.

all women are not the same, i feel bad you can't find a good woman.

>is being a literal nigger redpilled

This is what you're asking leaf.

Somewhat reasonable.
Men are better at physical violence.
Women are better at psychological manipulation.

There aren't a lot of ways for a man to defend himself in certain situations against women. The only problem is that it's easier to punish and persecute physical violence.

beating your own wife is like keying your own car!

This assumes anyone who uses the term "red pill" can even get a wife.

I beat my wife all the tme, what is your quesion

yes
women are like animals you have to show your dominance over them if you don't they will stray.
honestly women should be consider as property

>is being a nigger redpilled
Same thing really.

>psychological manipulation
works only on beta cucks

beating other peoples' wives is repilled :^)

This is why I'm scared of men. Even if I marry the most perfect guy he will probably lash out on me and I think it's one of the most terrifying things in the world.

You would know.

LelekekxDDDDDD is Z redpilled????

Fuck off edgy faggot

No. I don't want to something I love.

I'm Alberto, not Ahmed or Jamal, beating your wife is degenerate

Then don't do something stupid that will make him beat you.

Yes,she doesn't appreciate an I get some feedback. but us muslims? we know how to threat woman riogjt ?

Treating women like animals is fucking jew teir. Pagan europeans respected wemon but knew not to give them say in political matters.

no, it's retarded
why would you want to make the grill you're fucking uglier unless that's your fetish

Yea but you are a fag.

Just hookup with a bear and no one will ever fight you.

you gotta go back

God I hate Canada

A man who isn't a scum fuck is only going to hit you if you provoke him into extreme anger. Is there something about you that would push a man that far?

I've beaten my wife a few times. She deserved it, took it with grace and learned from it. The first time was for giving my 12yo son my gun safe combination for some reason. He said foe ammunition, I say bullshit because he has his own safe, rifles and ammunition.

The second time was for undermining my authority and allowing him and his "girlfriend" to take the Metro North into the city, unsupervised, with the debit card I put her weekly spending allowance on.

He is a boy, he needs guidance, her bullshit wasn't tolerated. Women are fucking retarded.

She has to admire you, not fear you. You are not a machiavellian prince but a husband.

If your wife disrespects then you have right to hit her. Women are very stubborn

Jew Yorker spotted please kill yourself

Get out. Out! Out!

>mfw posting this as a naturalized mexican immigrant

Thanks for this picture, I was looking for it today. Got more Finnish girls?

You don't beat her, you spank her like you would a child.

Yes it is. Beating your wife into submission will ultimately keep her chained and contained. Modern feminism is what happens when you stop beating your wife and telling her that her opinion matters.

I'm pro education for women.

careful leafy, you might cut yourself with those edges.

What do you tell a women with two black eyes?

Nothing she has already been told twice.

No and neither is even spanking (not beating) your kids. It's been proven to have absolutely no positive effect on them and often traumatizes them and makes them more rebellious. Kids learn nothing but fear and that violence is okay. I'm not calling anyone's parents stupid, I was spanked and turned out fine, but people need to know that it's not okay. "My parents spanked me and I turned out fine" isn't an argument, conservative parents tend to use physical punishments more often and just the fact that they're conservative probably means they had a positive influence on you in other ways. If you know this and still hit your kids anyway then I am calling you stupid, not to mention lazy and sociopathic, no better than a nigger. Parenting classes should be mandatory.

If you ever instigate physical violence with a woman you should be put down.

There are some women who deserve it, but just don't be in a relationship with them.

He's an upstate New Yorker, very few Jews aside from a few communities. He's a redneck.

underrated post

>is beating your wife redpilled?

If it makes your dick diamond hard and makes the sex after it wild as fuck, it sure is.

No, inflicting physical pain for loyalty is for savages and niggers. A true redpilled white man uses psychological abuse and manipulation to guarantee loyalty.

no

People itt have no idea how bad a woman (or any partner for that matter can fuck up you life and earn an ass kicking).

>Beating you wife every day or for trivial reasons like no dinner on the table, money etc.

Bluepilled as fuck.

>Beating your woman because she taunts you, insults you, mocks your manhood, is whoring around or threatening to whore around, or is making your life miserable and constantly threatens to use the law, society and every aspect of female privilege to further ruin your life, or just poking at you because you're angry to see what you will do.

Bad idea, but pretty redpilled f'am.

People think all domestic violence is the first one, some drunk loser coming home and beating his wife and kids because dinner is cold and work is stressful and completely dominating her through violence. That is fucking rare. The second one is far more common. A lot of women earn them smacks. They don't know when to stop or when to shut up because, most likely they have never been told in their ENTIRE fucking lives. It's the fuckin truth.

i beat my wife up every morning

i get up about 4:00 AM and she does not get up until about 7:30 or 8:00 AM

Then don't marry a Muslim.
It's really that simple.

>Even if I marry the most perfect guy he will probably lash out on me

These kinds of things require escalation. If you try to honestly listen to what he says, and are ever able to admit to yourself and to him that you are wrong and he is right when such is the case, it'll never get that far.

If he's pushed to the edge because of outside factors, take his side and try to help him through it.

It's not hard. Do your friends randomly lash out at you? I expect they don't. Try treating your husband the way you treat your friends and you'll get similar results.

Yeah, bitch deserved it for pissing me off

Degenerate. For non-Whites.

Virgin detected, not that i advocate violence against women but to say that anyone who has hit a woman should be put down is just well.... retarded. Bitches be crazy

Unless she is doing something insane no.

Women are weak, beating on the weaker sex is no challenge and the symptom of an ill mind.

Wrong, also engaged. If a woman is making you that angry then dump her. Violence outside of self-defense makes you a fucking coward and a nigger.

lol, this is great. I fucking love Russia

gf moved in with me she was great

now within 2 months

>lazy
>eats takeout everyday
>putting on weight
>acts like a sack of potatos in bed

i slapped her once so far and she started crying
she told me she would try hard but place is still a shithole.

thinking about kicking her out.

And how many other women have you been with, if thats even the truth. Tell me what your suppose to do when a woman is attacking you, actively trying to strangle you BECAUSE you're breaking up with her for being a crazy bitch. Let her beat and strangle you to death or push her off you and be pur down by your 3rd cuck reich

I used to have this site of Icelandic university students, each class had its own webpage with a profile picture of all of its students. I'll see if I can find it for you.

>i slapped her once so far and she started crying

Abuse her verbally instead. Break her down mentally. It feels a lot better.

I said self-defense is okay lol, if she hit me first I'd fuck her up. Hitting a woman first is unacceptable, just break up with them. She's the only woman I've been with since high school because we're both easy going and know how to compromise instead of losing our shit over every little thing.

No fixing that. Quietly encourage her to move out. 99% sure she is compiling evidence against you and will charge you. Dovrce yourself emotionally from her, and try to amicably get her out, because a.) she already has grounds to charge you. b.) the courts are NOT on your side c.) it might get worse and you'll do something you'll regret and d.) she will bait you into doing this so she can file more charges.

Trust me man, you may think you know her, or have this situation in control but you do not. There is no way this works out well for you unless you can pawn her off on a friend or some poor sap. Just don't dig the hole deeper.

The second you smack her the relationship should end. This is not a universal, but respective of our time the (((laws))) are not on your side. It is viewed as a criminal matter, not a family one by the courts.

Charges like this look bad - especially if you're applying to work at a job that requires a criminal record check.

Propose a threesome with another man, and hope he takes her.

Oldfag here

Here's how it went according to my granddad

>No hitting a lady closed fist
>No hitting another feller's lady
>One good slap is the limit, maybe some shaking
>You hit a lady when she's being hysterical or blatantly disrespectful, not cuz she overcooked the roast

Straying from these guidelines would result in getting whooped by some righteous fellers

Any vidya of women getting beaten by men?

Yeah mate probably right

shes an immigrant as well guess it looks bad for me huh

Girls can't defend themselves, it is totally abusive to smack them. Also she isn't any girl, she is your gf and you smacked her? WTF?

Of course, everything that Allah has mandated is redpilled.

Wrong. My mom spanked my ass ONCE when I was a kid. Never had to do it again, if I started being a brat, she just had to lift her hand and I'd straighten out.

slapping around a hysterical bitch having a coke induced panic attack is a lot different from beating your wife/girlfriend

I thinks he's saying that most research shows it usually does more harm than good. I was spanked maybe 3 times and I corrected my behavior, but if there are more effective methods less prone to user error why not select them?

He's white trash, pretty pathetic he needs a Pole to tell him that no offense

It didn't create respect, it instilled fear. You don't learn right from wrong from being hit. That's trauma.

If you have to beat your wife to keep her in line, you're a failure of a husband

if you have to beat your wife, then she isnt a very good wife.

find a better one and stop wasting your time.

and lose half your shit?

>t.cucklet.