The President Show (fuck you Sup Forums)

COMEDY CENTRAL HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

hahahah this show is hilarious

Sup Forums BTFO

I can't wait for this show to air

is anyone else hype?

cc.com/shows/the-president-show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
latimes.com/nation/la-na
reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-gorsuch-idUSKBN17C10J
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/329483-grassley-another-supreme-court-vacancy-likely-this-summer
thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/329981-trump-eyeing-second-supreme-court-seat
salon.com/2016/07/29/the_next_president_will_likely_appoint_4_supreme_court_justices_who_do_you_want_picking_them_partner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This will be my favorite show next to rick and morty, thans bro ;)

dude pursing your lip lmao

D-Drumpf! H-H-Haha!!

What's sad about this is that liberals aren't so stupid they don't see the bias. They just like the bias. It's not about truth, it's about your team of jewish billionares beating the other team of jewish billionares. Jesus, please destroy America, it's disgusting. Don't let them spread their stupidity around the world.

Jesus fucking christ, liberals are almost as unfunny at Trump himself.

If it's funny I'll watch it

If it's not funny I won't

Don't really care for this sort of comedy but we all know how thin-skinned ol' Drumpfy is. Expect dozens of angry twitter posts when this comes out. That's the real comedy.

>matryoshka dolls
HAHAHAHA I LOVE PROPAGANDA HAHAHAHAHA

Trying way too hard

Hey I support Trump and I really hope this is funny because, you know I don't base my likes and dislikes solely on my political leanings and It's always good to laugh at yourself to help build perspective.

Unfortunately I anticipate it will be trash targeted at the "lol drumpf btfo" audience and that is disappointing since I like the guy who plays Trump I think he gets the mannerisms spot on and thats difficult to get right without falling into bitter mean spirited territory like Baldwin. It's all down to the writers really but I have low expectations

But I will give it a fair shake and see what happens.

I also choose to consume propaganda based on whether or not it's funny. Me and you, I guess we're just smarter than everyone else.

I don't understand anything about your post

WTF i like lefty propaganda now

They obviously still don't know how to deal with his Presidency. they're just blowing the dust off of their playbook against Dubya and hoping it sticks again. Problem is that everybody that voted for him did so with the knowledge that he's a meme, so pointing it out every day isn't going to get laughs from anybody. They're so hell-bent on treating him as "just another Republican President" because of the population's indoctrination into the two party system that they're just recycling 2006.

>everybody that voted for him did so with the knowledge that he's a meme
Sup Forums seems to get triggered anytime someone criticises him

FINALLY time for more presikino

It isn't that liberals are unfunny. It's that they aren't a part of the counter-culture now. They are the cultural establishment. That is why they aren't funny. Attempts to make comedy when you already hold the seat of cultural power only comes across as tepid lecturing.

During the Bush years liberals were markedly funnier for example.

get the fuck out satan worshiper.

go shill on tumblr or plebitt.

Nixon's the One was better.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k

You are either underage and so have latched onto Trump as the second messiah (a useful idiot)

Or a dumb lefty false flagging as a dumb righty (just a plain old idiot)

Ha, that looks awesome!

What are some good shows about science?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

Any more like these?

6 months later still so fucking butthurt.

He hasn't even done a bad thing. I really don't get it.

Oh no! Now he'll never be President!

>D-Drumpf! H-H-Haha!!

Finally, a leftwing comedy show to service the anti-Trump audience

What I'm saying is you shouldn't watch propaganda. Doesn't matter if it's funny, it's propaganda. You're putting poop in your own brain.

You can't kill Pepe.

No one can.

>it's about your team of jewish billionares beating the other team of jewish billionares
much truth in this, but there's a reason BOTH teams did their best to destroy trump

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Accurate post

>You're putting poop in your own brain.

I swear guys like you just somehow forget what site you're on when you post shit like this.

On one of the biggest meme boards going, no less.

Trump is funny as fuck though.

Why do liberals only know how to communicate through violence

He hasn't done anything, actually. And thank God, it'll most likely stay that way.

Criticizing is not the same as pushing and producing propaganda.

I shit on trump because he was manipulated by the neocons and her daughter into almost go to war on syria.

Or the fact that he doesn't put sanctions on saudi arabia and other isis financers

the fact that he wont prosecute actual facists(antifa, blm)

Sup Forums is bound to note partisan propaganda like this, another example is how Sup Forums is roasting the science goy.

shilling /pol was a mistake fag, Sup Forums is where shit goes down

Trump is clearly such a phony. Clinton was more real.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

IMO, because they've become a cult vacant of ideas.

You know, they say there are no funny conservative comedians (to be frank, any 'comedy' where you're shoving your dumb ideas down the audiences throats is cancerous, but whatever) but liberals really aren't funny either.

What's worse? Realizing you suck and accepting it? Or shielding yourself in a bubble of retard followers.

You mean hes done more for his party to shape the country than any other president has in three decades when he appointed a conservative supreme court justice for the foreseeable rest of our lives and made himself one of the most effective conservative president in recent history?

What a coincidence.

>but there's a reason BOTH teams did their best to destroy trump

You're clueless, son. The left and the right is all manufactured bullshit at the higher levels. All roads lead to Rome. Has been for centuries and centuries. Trump is an agent of Rome.

Behind all the bullshit if you really wanna know who this guy is look at where he went to school and where he sent his kids to school. Then look at what all those schools have in common (hint: starts with J). Then follow that.

Meh, he's already chosen a conservative supreme justice, thus fucking liberals over for decades to come. He's already made my vote worth it and pretty much un-regrettable.

>CHAI-NUH
>audience erupts in laughter

really stimulates the synapses

>You mean hes done more for his party to shape the country than any other president has in three decades
Holy shit, this delusion. Go back to r/le_Donald, you naive faggot.

Is this the dude from the bernie v trump debate? That dude was the only one out of the hundreds who was actually legitimately funny

IT
WAS
HER
TURN

I don't think the butthurt "comedy" shows are working.

He chose a conservative supreme justice to replace Scalia, another conservative supreme justice who voted no to gay marriage. Literally nothing has changed. If Obama's liberal pick had been approved, then that'd be something worth talking about.

>Donald Trump did not appoint a conservative supreme court majority which will out live him and most likely every one in this thread your delusional!!!

The last three presidents and beyond have not had that type of impact on America for his party.
FACT

Ginsberg is next to go.

Trump will replace her with another great choice, thus dooming the communist libfaggots for decades.

I guess I imagined FOX and the rest of the right MSM machine bashing Trump as much as anyone up until he clinched the primary against all odds.

Take your meds.

A lot of people lost a lot of shekels betting on him not making it past the primaries and him never being president.

I'm sure you guys are fed up of this; but in the UK we have constant mocking of our politicians. We also mock others (yes, Trump included, but also Putin et al). So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

>Go back to r/le_Donald, you naive faggot

No m8

latimes.com/nation/la-na
-trump-supreme-court-20161109-story.html

>Trump's victory ensures a conservative majority on the Supreme Court

get your orders from your superiors

It is, but it seems like he can't keep it relevant. He's using jokes from back then. Also I've heard he hated that people sympathized with his caricature but that just might be bullshit.

did you read the entire post?
here it is
>Claims to support trump
>tries to make trump supporters watch popaganda.

so me and this guycall you on your bullshit and you resort to name calling and you are underage tactics.(tipical shill shit btw) ant top it off with the "left and rigth are both retarded but I only talk shit against the right" kinda shit

looks like the shareblue shill was banned

It was literally already a conservative majority court, you stupid faggot.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-gorsuch-idUSKBN17C10J

>With Gorsuch aboard, the court has five conservative justices and four liberals, a majority that could be pivotal in deciding a range of issues including abortion, gun control, the death penalty, presidential powers, political spending, environmental regulation and religious rights.

MOST EFFECTIVE PRESIDENT IN OVER THREE DECADES

Wrong. It was 4-4 until Gorsuch was in.

Yea and he secured that for the foreseeable rest of our lives....

Where did it all go so wrong?

Bitter tears taste so sweet
I'm seeing my way
For the first time in years
When the love around
Begins to suffer
And you can't find love
In one
In one another
Push away those bitter tears
Bitter tears

>Take your meds.

I'm a well-read oldfag who studies this quite obsessively -- you couldn't keep up with me, I assure you.

But I deleted the post anyway because it felt a bit forced going on that tangent in a comedy show thread of all places.

Um no sweety I was all of those links. Nice photoshop though. Trying to make it seem like multiple people agreeing with my shitposts supporting your agenda.

Bit weird though desu.

>But I deleted the post anyway
becasue it was a retarded post
>you couldn't keep up with me
because you obviously didn't even follow the primaries

the fuck are you talkin g about

Yeah, because Scalia, the justice Gorsuch is replacing, died. Scalia was as conservative as they came, and gay marriage was still passed, even with a 5-4 conservative majority and Scalia voting no. Gorsuch changes nothing.

>Changes nothing
>because we got gay marriage passed
>even tho Gorsuch is more conservative than Scalia and not to mention wont be trumps last pick

HAHAHAHAHAAH gasp HAAHAHAH

lol cool story m8

Grassley: Another Supreme Court vacancy likely this summer

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/329483-grassley-another-supreme-court-vacancy-likely-this-summer

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/329981-trump-eyeing-second-supreme-court-seat

>dude science
>dude anything that isn't approved by big pharma drug companies isn't science and is evil homeopathy
>dude fuck white people

There's nothing more hateable than these turds.

>commie magazine
what?

Obama's (((choice))) was actually a threat to that balance. We dodged that bullet.

Dems would've gotten the majority of congress didn't block obongo's nomination

I don't think these are particularly good but I don't see what's wrong with them?????

It seems like the people bitching about this have never seen Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (and if they were actual natives to this fucking board, they would have) and realize that she is sarcastic and hipster about this shit, it's mocking it, not embracing it.

But I guess the ol' trope of cuckservatives not understanding comedy wins out.

"The next president will likely appoint 4 Supreme Court justices: Who do you want picking them?"

salon.com/2016/07/29/the_next_president_will_likely_appoint_4_supreme_court_justices_who_do_you_want_picking_them_partner/

TICK TOCK :)

Anthony Kennedy = 80
Ruth (((Ginsburg))) = 84
Stephen Breyer = 78

>a big announcement

for you

You're a dumb fucking mongoloid if you actually are a Trump supporter (not for being a trump supporter mind you). I'm and I actually do support Trump and I'm actually annoyed by the constant bombardment he faces but you know what In my post I tried to make it seem like I was above being annoyed because I know that really puts the screws into the lefty faggots but I'm outing myself as mad and my post of goodwill towards the show as false just to let you know your a dumb fucking retard attacking me for posting that and you make all Trump supporters look like dumb fucking retards.

>hurrr stop making people watch antitrump propaganda!

I wasn't you fucking stupid nigger I was rising above the liberal slander and wishing it all the best while secretly wishing for it to fail.

If you couldn't pick that up from my post then I truly have no words for the astronomical lack of brain power you must have jesus christ get euthanased Trump doesn't need supporters like you.

You win! Great job. Remember to keep laughing at those silly lefty moonbats. Boy they sure are some impressionable rubes, aren't they? Nothing at all like you.

HAHA ZRUMPFY BTFO

Holy Shit
you actually shopped it

This is my first time getting autism'd Ty user

not him but trump fucked over rand paul with ryancare

I voted for trump strictly for his support of deregulating healthcare and bringing back the free market so prices can come down so we could be more like free market switzerland and trump fucked me

fuck trump

mfw he fills 3 seats in his 8 years

was it hilarious or are you just 13 years old?

>not understanding comedy

>shop
You can just change the text in view source, dumbass.

Our gal may have lost the election, but us Hilldawgs are still out there and making Drumpf's life a living hell. We're making sure his approval rating stays in the gutter as well as his key policy stances. Drumpf WILL NOT win reelection.

It's not hard you fucking brainlet.

ah yes. the ageless i was only pretending to be retarded

I have seen Crazy Ex-Girlfriend religiously. It is nothing like this, what's your point?

The fact the main love interest is a filipino dude? lol

The fact there are gay dudes in it? Holy shit, that's every show on tv right now.

I didn't know she was a bleeding heart, but now that I do, I simply cannot support her and will no longer watch the show. I'm done with it.

C'mere

The irony.

>probably won't even be half as funny as pic related

>it's mocking it, not embracing it
shes mocking transgenders?