What are some movies where the protagonist is a fucking loser but managed to get his life on track or at least...

What are some movies where the protagonist is a fucking loser but managed to get his life on track or at least improving by the final credits?

There's no movie that teaches you how to not suck at life. Just be happy that your failure emboldens others.

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

Thomas Anderson in The Matrix was basically an user.

Oslo August 31

gets his life back on tracks

Ratatouille

Road Trip

95% dumb shit happens
then there's a 1minute montage of the MC learning everything he needs to know for his finals
HAPPY ENDING

just like real life, huh

Yeah, that's bullshit and not kind of character development or growth I'm looking for. That's just a cop out but it's a comedy so it gets away with it.

so you're looking for the strong stuff huh

>What are some movies where the protagonist is a fucking loser but managed to get his life on track or at least improving by the final credits?
Swiss Army Man

There was some improvement to the relationship with his dad I guess

Is this good? I've had this for months but just can't get enthused enough to watch it.

what are some films where the guy doesnt get the girl

evangelion

La La Land

Watch it, user. It's something completely different. You will love it or hate it.

Whiplash

you're living it

Predator

>what are some films where the guy doesnt get the girl
TFA

reylo!!!!!!

500 Days of Summer

500 Days of Summer

welcome to nhk

this saved me in my early 20s. think i need to watch it again.

watamote

Mad Max Fury Road

Thumbsucker

yeah but he died.

The Last American Virgin. It has the most crushing /r9k/ ending possible.

tomoko didn't improve her life at all by the final episode. maybe in the manga but not in the anime

The Edge Of 17 is about a fucking bitch of a girl constantly blaming everything else for her problems until she finally learns that self-improvement starts with recognizing she fucking sucks. One of the best coming of age film ever for that aspect. It didn't have to acknowledge that aspect, it could've played it straight with everyone else around her being the problem, but it doesn't do that.

Observe and Report

Limitless and Captain America. Both were lowlives scum who needed a magical drug to be someone.

>OH BOY

>stays a loser at the end but with better understanding of life

How it save you?

heh