So which Star Trek series am I supposed to watch after this

So which Star Trek series am I supposed to watch after this.

I'm afraid everything will dissapoint after this, because it doesn't include Data.

DS9 will disappoint and thrill you in roughly equal measure. Have you gone through the TOS movies? They're all pretty good except 5

DS9 is the next best
TOS and ENT have their ups and downs
VOY is still good, but the worst. Ironically it is the most similar to TNG so maybe it would be a good continuation point.

I'm at S6 of TNG right now, plan on watching First contact after this and then moving onto one of the other series.

Maybe TOS.

I just googled DS9, wtf they got a ferengi as a crew member, what is this shit

If you're still looking for more scifi after DS9 then watch Babylon 5, Farscape and Andromeda (which was actually pothumously based on the works by Roddenberry) Firefly is alright but extremely overrated.

I think I watched some babylon 5 in the past, it was bretty gud

DS9 has some TNG crossover

Worf joins the cast late in the series, some of the others make appearances, and Miles O'Brien is a main character

DS9 is a space station not a ship

The Ferengi runs in the bar

A space station, lol wut, how does that work with the series always being about exploring and having adventures along the way?

DS9 isn't about that.

It's weird, I know, but it grows on you. Also the station is next to a wormhole so all kinds of shit comes through.

it works. Half of TNG was people visiting the enterprise anyway.

Next to a wormhole, well I guess that solves it

Also what about Voyager?

Should I watch that though and where does it fit in chronologically?

it's not a federation outpost, but one of the ferengi does join starfleet

TOS. Everything else is crap.

Voyager is the last series, it starts on DS9 and the only thing after it is Star Trek: Nemesis

>it doesn't include Data
but if you ever thought to yourself there isn't enough grumpy bitches on star Trek then you're in luck because Worf just keeps coming back.

There's two Ferengi who end up being in Starfleet, Rom becomes part of DS9's engineering crewmen and Nog goes to Starfleet Academy to become an officer

Don't forget Battlestar Galactica which is #1 in my opinion.

>Battlestar Galactica
MORMONS IN SPAAAAAAACE !!

Is that just supposed to be "crticising" there being a religion in the show that's true? Because all Treks have that too.

I always hoped it would be like a western somehow, with very few ships going by, with everyone being left to their own devices and sisko as the sheriff who has to fight against the odds, instead I got ghost deus ex-machinas, star wars type battles and endles religious gobbledegook.

Rom joins the Bajoran militia, engineering division, not Starfleet

No, Battlestar Gallactica is based on Mormon mythology.

www.millennialstar.org/battlestar-galactica-and-mormonism/

thinking back on his uniform, yes you're right.