Does your cunt hate Americans?

Does your cunt hate Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/interactives/us-image/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Based ching chongs and Pajeets

WTF Russia? We did everything you wanted.

Apparently.

Russia actually has a legitimate reason to dislike us, yet they dislike us less than several of our “””””””allies”””””””

>israel

I think trump had a huge impact and the answer is yes.

Sure.

Sure, who wouldn't?

Kek this is sad, in obama's era. We had very positive views from Europe

>We did everything you wanted.
The main reason to dislike Americans here is constant shitting from your side when we literally never hurt you. Too much lies, racism and badmouthing. Ironically USA wasn't seen as an enemy here because we haven't seen enough of your media but now most Russians are sure that your people are idiots who hate us for no reason and make up some crazy shit about us.

but u hacked the election

Why do you care what the average Dieter thinks of your country?

The republican party is fucking imposing sanction on Russia and its allies

I talk about people. And just native Russians.

Let's not forget that Russians incited racial hatred in the US by advocating violent BLM protests via Pokemon Go

Are you trying to trigger me or just don't understand? I gave an honest answer to user. I can explain. By Russians we mean only native Russians and government actions are irrelevant to the topic.

>Kek this is sad, in obama's era. We had very positive views from Europe

No you didn't. Holy shit you are clueless. It was mostly negative. In fact it was negative for pretty much my whole life.

Bush dragged us into two war that only made things worst.

Obama did tons of shit that was very unpopular. Of the top of my head:

>Arab spring
>TTIP
>mass surveillance
>ACTA
>illegal CIA operations in many European countries
>... tons of other shit that I'm forgetting

What the fuck did Obama even do that we should like as Europeans? Being black? Who gives a shit. Le gay marriage? Who gives a shit? He didn't do anything positive

stop projecting your own asspain onto other Europeans

Because Putin is playing 4D chess. They make the impression that the Republican party is anti-Russian by imposing sanctions and attacking Syria. In reality they're all Russian agents tho.

you really are dumb as a rock

>>pewglobal.org/interactives/us-image/

Better yes, Germany and Greece were still pretty butthurt.

>39% negative

too low to me

Im talking about this pic which doesn't have ur cunt

You’re being facetious, right? Hard to tell because you’re German.

How was Germany butthurt when 57% had a favorable view? Thtat's clearly a majority with positive feelings
Btw "unfavorable" is not "hate". People don't dislike your country, just your government

I'm just quoting American media

is there anything Russia is not behind?

>Germany

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

>white countries hate usa
>niggers, chinks and indians love it
Color me surprised

too high

We’re fully aware our media is shit. It’s half the reason Trump was elected. Most of us don’t trust Trump, but we trust our media even less.

Yankis de mierda

apparently they do.

can't blame them tbqh

Relative to the rest of Europe I mean. Not that long ago, Americans viewed Germany as probably our favorite ally in Europe besides the UK. We have a lot of respect for your work ethic and thought of you guys as pretty similar to us. Last few years though, we’ve gradually caught wind of the fact that you guys don’t like us nearly as much as we like you, and your media is incredibly negative of us, so France has started to reclaim that spot again.

>Does your cunt hate Americans?
most people in east germany hate you, in west germany not so many.

GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!

Vietnamese don’t like us. They just desperately think we will help them against China (we won’t lol).

Don’t spew shit on subjects you don’t know about.

The Vietnamese actually do like Americans beyond just the reason that we shield them from China. I’ve actually visited the country.

Second, we definitely would intervene if China tried to advance against them.

>Vietnam
and they say we lost

>mmiimimimi why you hate us we dindu nuffin
your post

It should but my countrymen are retarded.

This.

Wow, in like 2008 Italy was 90% favorable.

Well nobody knows for sure if you guys would intervene. But the fact of the matter is there is no obligation for the USA to protect Vietnam. Whether or not the public and the administration would support sending in American troops to fight and die in a foreign war is also debatable.

Personally, I don't think USA would involve themselves militaristically. Sanctions, diplomatic actions and maybe funding of the Vietnamese government yes. But going to total war with china for Vietnam? Implausible.