9.3/10

>9.3/10
Fucking HOW?

by appealing to the biggest demographic there is: pseudo-intellectuals who only make surface-level observations

>IMDb
I think you know the answer

It's funny and well-written.

>I only watch comedies with lots of philosophical depth

We should downvote this crap.

I like R&M. Fuck your hivemind.

Anyone want to team up with me to make a Sup Forums approved imdb?

Because it's good. Not 9.3 good but still better than most other animated series

Friendly reminder that "pseudo-intellectuals who only make surface-level observations" will always be in larger numbers than people like you, and we WILL ultimately dictate how you live your life.

i would actually like this. it could be a comfy collection of kinos and films without plebs

>Anatomy park
>Shit tier
I honestly and respectfully disagree with your opinion. I love that episode.

Paradeigma.biz/forums/
We're a bunch of user brainstorming some ideas on different topics.You'll find a discord link there.

I found it funny the first time I watched it, I never even noticed the God isn't real shit and all the political stuff Sup Forums goes on about. I just thought it was a silly cartoon.

Make a thread for it

>John Oliver cameo wasn't funny or necessary
>worst b-plot in the history of the show
>giant naked santa ending is just lame

I must be the only person who has never watched this show, I have no desire to either

See

yeah fucking sheep, thank god i'm smarter than them.

I like the show and think it has some cool concepts but you cant deny that its absolutely pretentious and Reddit as fuck

Nerd culture

Something Ricked this way comes should be higher. Great list though

this is a lot of correct opinions in this image

>caring about COMEDY

fucking plebs

Imdb is reddit

When there are more episodes in shit tier than in god tier then the show is shit

Maybe, but since it's an episodic rather than serialized show (for the most part) you can still enjoy the best episodes in spite of the worst ones.

>neo/tv/ aka Sup Forums unironically fell for the demiurge meme

Good list, I think close encounters deserves to be higher tho desu

*BURRRRPPPPP*

Great list but personally I would put Total Rickall in okay tier

I haven't seen it and I have no desire to either.

>-BELCH- Rick I just invented this gadget that can tip my fedora and invalidate the opposing argument in one step!
>B-BUT MORTY I'M FLABBERGASTED BY EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS!
>BURP

Burpkino?

Total Rickall is the worst fucking episode of the series.

I know right!? pfft fucking poser normies and their surface-level observations. We're way more sophisticated and nuanced then them.

Only Sup Forums approved kino is Haram.

Halal*

>spam voting a cartoon on a movie discussion site that banned discussion
Imagine being this desperate. Rick and Morty fans are just the worst.

I'd rank Rixty Minutes a bit higher.

>Ricksy Business
>Shit Tier

A Rickle In Time is one of the best things ever aired on television man. Seriously ambitious stuff going on there with the multiple screens of different dialogue, different character placements, etc. that most people will never notice.

Rick and mortyis shit

>this much irony

>pseudo-intellectuals who only make surface-level observations
So Sup Forums then ?

Someone's never been to Reddit.

You got the character names wrong you autistic piece of human garbage

>people are STILL triggered by Get Schwifty
lmao

t. pseudo intelectuals

>people dislike bad things

Huh, never looked at it that way.

I also enjoyed it

GoT got 9.5, anything is possible with normies.

i've literally never watched an episode, i don't have cable mind you. it looks like Futurama.

Go to a hospital right away, you've definitely had a stroke.

it wasn't bad

If they had television in the 30s, the Weimar republic would have aired Rick and Morty 24/7

Is Rick and Morty the best animated series since The Simpsons?

That show is dated af when you watch it now, they go to church LOL dumbasses

Really makes you think!

I watched the first season and liked it, but then season 2 came out and it started getting popular, and no surprise it wasn't too much fun to watch anymore.

please be bait

I didn't like season 2, and coincidentally that's when all these Redditards started to shoving Ricky and Morty (TM) butt plugs up their asses.

A ricle in time is god tier and so is rick budiness

its called a plumbus (TM) gramps why do you hate redditors this is a reddit board dumbass

>this is a reddit board
it really is nowadays because of falseflagging retards like you

Just take the imdb template and add the discussion boards back. What's the point of imdb anymore?

Only low-IQ people hate R&M because they can't understand the jokes. Crying about "Reddit" whenever R&M gets mentioned is nothing but projecting one's own emotional and intellectual insecurities onto a boogey man. It's a child's reaction to the sub-conscious realization to the limits of his own mental capacity. It's rather sad, indeed, but at the same time a peculiar phenomenom to a high-IQ observer such as myself.

It's still Reddit and shit. You on'y watch it to feel smart.

A Rickle in time should be higher
Something Ricked should be higher
Total Rickall should be higher
Big trouble in little sanchez should be higher

pickle rick!

I think people noticed, it was pretty much happening all episode

But yes I agree its great.

how dare people like a thing that you don't like!

I can't believe they had the balls to do not one but TWO fucking 'lets watch unfunny shit on tv' episodes.

It's like they were parodying themselves because even they realized how bad the first one was. Easily the two worst episodes.

BRO ITS IMPROV YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO GET IT

Because it's genuinely funny and well-written you fucking contrarian.

I liked the first season. The second season was notably worse getting the uninteresting family members more involved. First season 8/10, second a 6.

Also I guess it makes me a hipster but I liked when its popularity was less widespread. I saw people discussing it every now and then but it was generally reasonable. Now it's all "LMAO RICK AND MORTY I LOVE THAT SHOW XD"

szechuan sauce

letterboxd?

through the magic of schwifty , burps and farts

television isn't very good, so stuff like Rick and Morty tends to get more praise than it deserves

Total Rickall and onward is garbage

The rest range from average to great

>its absolutely pretentious

It has fun with itself. The fans are pretentious.
Saying god isn't real in litterally ONE episode does not make a show pretentious.

Eh, Anatomy Park should be higher. Not too high though, it was pretty hit and miss.

Apart from that I'd say this pretty much nails it.

Wait, so why do we hate it again?

Rick potion 9 needs to be higher

Just so you idiots that make these brain pictures know, the majority of high intellect is in your frontal lobe area and expanding your occipital lobe would only make your vision better not make you smarter.

I was making threads about R&M's inflated critic scores at least a year ago with the feeling it would generate tons of replies, but they mostly just fizzled out. It seems as though I was just too far ahead of my time.

The Tiny Rick stuff is kinda shit, but the Beth and Jerry plot in Big Trouble in Little Sanchez was great

should it be lower because of a few Sup Forums contrarians?

>liberal friend recommends this to me because he thinks it's not only funny but a smart show

Accurate description

A shit unfunny cartoon like this only gets by because it pretends to be high brow

>*BUUUUURP* FUCK TRUMP MORTY!

>haha yeah, and fuck white people too huh rick?
>THAT'S RIGHT MORTY! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Rick and Morty is garbage but I think maybe because it's a cartoon it can get away with being shit

What I don't understand is how Sup Forums doesn't react like this when Big Bang Theory is on its like 10th season or something

This triggers the Sup Forumsster

Because it's bad, mkay.

There's really nothing left to say, BBT is just mundane.

Great fucking post, guaranteed yous to trigger reddit

I can't believe how much I've grown to hate reddit.

i dont get the hate this show gets its enjoyable and has its moments its not the best show ever but its still decent

it's popular

It's fun to hate

I like rick and morty but I do think big bang theory is garbage