The Mask
Southland Tales
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Fifth Element
Donnie Darko
Pic Related

The Tree of Life
Waking Life
Qatsi Trilogy (this is probably the single best thing I can recommend to watch while tripping)
Pixar shit
Fantastic Planet
Films by Brakhage
A Touch of Zen
Wizard of Oz
The Thief of Baghdad

Honestly I wouldn't recommend Fear and Loathing or other "drug" movies. Why would you want to spend your trip watching other people trip?

watching this high is an experience

I tried watching Koyaanisqatsi once but it was too intense.

Zerkalo

ITT: faggots posting movies about tripping as if they're goos for a tripping audience

Just watch what you like.

Fuck off, degenerate. Weed is a poison.

Fitzcarraldo
The Congress
Paprika
Avalon

>weed is psychedelic
Okay buddy

Good thing we're not discussing weed here.

hi quentin. you forgot your tripfag

I watched it on shrooms once. It's supposed to be "life out of balance" but it looked so awesome that I took it more as an anti-environmental message. It's the /tg/ "Humanity fuck yeah" feeling. Cut the trees, burn the coal, etc. Natural environment is our bitch.

Take at least 3 months tolerance break then vape a shitload all at once.

I have this sat on a shelf in front of me and I haven't watched it yet. What specifically do you reccomend?

If you're really on psys why would you want to spend it indoors staring at a screen. Go out in nature, you won't be disappointed

Because I've done that several times. I have done shrooms many times and I want to switch it up. I've also done the dark room with both music and no music.
Sometimes I just want to lay down and get sucked into an artificial world with either video games or movies.
Also, any action movie is going to fucking blow your mind. Through all the action scenes I was going "WHOA!! COOOOL!" like a little boy while watching Avatar and it was the wildest movie experience I've had. I was fully immersed.

DUDE DUUD DDUU

terrible, fuck off

Synechdoche New York
Big Lebowski
Full Metal Jacket
Fight Club

And...

Jacob's Ladder

The first few were pretty neato on various levels. The last was a challenge. A horrifying challenge but genuinely worthwhile.

Great picks.

No Jodorowsky? The Holy Mountain and El Topo are staples of acid kino.

How do you guys watch anything on psys? I have the attention span of a 2 y/o whenever i do acid.

Some people even suggested really slow paaaced movies too. It's literally impossible to watch movies like Tree of Life or Synedoche NY. At least imo.

This. It's a chore to watch sober

Then why did my doctor prescripe it to me? Checkm8 m8

Try exciting movies. Some colorful pleb tier action block busters like Transformers or Avengers. They have evenly paced action sequences and they can be fun if you get excited by things like a 2 year old.

>Falling for the Jodorowsky meme

Everytime!

>Waking Life
Absolutely yes.

>ye olde pseudo-artsy shit with annoying soundtrack
No thanks, my man.

>not watching romantic comedies

Always thought it was a waste to watch movies whilst tripping, but I suppose it's alright for the come up/down.
That said, these are good, but may also just be my favourite films:
Apocalypse Now
Moon
Ghost in the Shell (the anime)
Samsara
Yellow Submarine
Love and Mercy
Fantastic Mr Fox
Midnight in Paris

roll

are you me

ROLLAN

Not even joking. It really makes you think

i know it sounds cliche as fuck, but inception is grand and opulent on LSD

can make you paranoid obviously, but still extremely intense, the generic hans zimmer score transforms into a brutal ocean wave of brass screaming past my face, and the photography is rich and decadent

Freaked me out.