Yo Pierre, you wanna come lose here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-W4CJ6z0o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ON THE PITCH I CAN'T ATTACK
RUN LIKE I'M ON TRACK
TEAM IS HELLA WACK
HOPE I CAN GO BACK

Yo Pierre, you wanna come back to Dortmund?

remember when Sup Forums said mouyes was wrong to sell this guy lmao

>H-He's being misused

he didnt do anything at united except get the ball, run it up the field and pass it into the opposition's legs
such a frustrating player to watch

>le attempt dribbles and lose the ball and can't mark anybody man

Sounds like the same thing Alexis does. Maybe it's not the players

alexis hasn't been great, but he's still capable of the occasional brilliant pass. mkhitaryan, on the other hand, was consistently shit at everything.

>Pee-air and Mickey dominated the Blundersliga
>be exposed against proper world class teams like City in a real league
Is the Bundesliga a joke?

>Sup Forums conveniently forgetting Mkhi had 3 assists in his first start with Arsenal

fucking kneejerk reactions and the near-constant meme hot takes are the worst thing about this shit board

Dortmund always got exposed against Bayern. Dortmund is really good until they face a team of quality. Like what happened against Tottenham

hahaha!

yes and he also had plenty of assists at united at first as well; then he just went to shit

i've never seen a supposedly world class player spray so many attempted crosses out for a goal kick or the opposite side of the pitch for a throw in

it's just the wenger effect. he has the anti midas touch, everything he touches turns to shit

yeh against an utterly appalling everton side

the "kneejerk reaction" was claiming he was good on the back of that one performance

he was always shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-W4CJ6z0o8

never forget

he was, now he has a crap midfield.

No, they beat totgay twice in europa. Theyre capable but they have shit keeping

>Bürki
I bet Barry Richardson would be a better keeper for Dortmund than him

Heavily underrated comment!

IN NEW YORK I MILLY ROCK
HIDIN IN MY SOCK
SELLING THAT REROCK

It's amazing how he managed to con everyone into believing he is a top tier coach for so long.

>aubameyang has complete team and playstyle evolving around him - scores tons ofgoals

>aubameyang has arse-anal-shitters around him - literally no cross/pass/whatsoever
kek

Very positive results and I congratulate Arsenal for officially having the best season ever. We purposely lost to City twice in a row because we've won the most prestigious trophy in the football history, FA Community Shield. I'm a true Arsenal fan for 20 years and without any doubt I rate Wenger 10/10 this season. Sanchez made a good choice leave Arsenal because Welbeck nutmegged him in every training. I can see Wenger to developing future Ballon D' Or stars like Ozil, Xhaka and Iwobi. Iwobi is going to single handedly win us Europa League this season because we're too good for Bayern and Champions League. If Wenger got a new contract, I'll be the happiest man in the world. Messi and Firmino will be desperate to leave their wives and club for Arsene Wenger. Mesut Ozil, Iwobi, Leo Messi and Firmino (M.I.L.F) will be Wenger's biggest project and the best dream in men's football. To those fans who says Wenger out, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I can feel Wenger is going to win us Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and Serie A next season with 5-1 against Bayern as our match of the season and Petr Cech being top scorer of all time! OMG we're getting unstoppable! What a world us Arsenal fans are living in!

AND I'M ON THE BLOCK

WENGA IN MY SOCK

>b-but his goal against Sunderland