youtube.com/watch?v=0Onmgwe5xi8
youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Robocop and Total Recall.

Die Hard
The Matrix
Fury Road

Redemption was better.

Just watched this movie last night. This might be the best action movie of all time. Specially the prison fight was great.

Super underrated

>underrated

You fucking wot?

I mean Undisputed 3.

Why?

no

no

Yes. Redemption is 100% better. Only plebs think otherwise

Ooh god why do you have to remind me of that video

3 when ?

Don't listen to them, Redemption is definitely better. The smaller-scale story and the claustrophobic setting are great. The Raid 2 has some great fight scenes but having a bigger plot didn't work that well.

All of them with the dead eyes

Exactly. This guy knows.

Inception

That video

Literally never, dirctor moved back to bongland and wants to make something else ebfore raid 3, too bad he hasnt held a camera in 3 years, dumb cuck

This. Redemption was all action, Berandal had a (weak) plot. And the fights are too gimmicky. Girl with hammers and dude with baseball bat are cringe as fuck.

Gareth is shooting his next movie now. Netflix bought it so I'm assuming it's out late this year.

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=kZc7YjS-Tdk
Any of you watched this, it was comfy fight kino
humm i hope something come soon.

Barely even finished watching that one. Boring as fuck. First one was 1000x better.

>raid 2
The least welcome answer to the question "what foreign films do you like?"

Man of Steel

Police Story
Armour of God
Rush Hour
Shanghai Knight

youtube.com/watch?v=AmwPKSW63ZQ

>Kino Action Movies
>no one has posted this

Ask me how I know you're all plebs

this is much better

my man. Day of Reckoning is GOAT

LMAO fuck you, I chortled

Autism-action Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=0Onmgwe5xi8

its pretty long and the story is drawn out and makes not much sense but there are great action scenes even up to the very end.

enjoy your cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

edeemer (2014)

Chilean martial artist Marko Zaror and director Ernesto Díaz Espinoza have collaborated on several uniquely emotional action vehicles since Kiltro in 2006. While I love their James Bond/Shaft riff Mandrill, Redeemer, where Zaror plays a mysterious avenger wandering, praying, and playing daily Russian roulette as penance for his past as a cartel hitman, is their best. After saving a fisherman from a serious beatdown, "The Redeemer" decides to help the man with his gangster problems, either by negotiating a cease fire... or killing all of them. Whichever works.

The fights, choreographed by Zaror and staged as long-take one-on-ones, mix realism (jiu-jitsu holds, systematically breaking down opponents by noticing weak spots to focus on) and pageantry (backflips, 360-degree kicks). The story strikes a similar balance -- as withheld information comes out, a simple tale of revenge becomes much trickier.

I went into this expecting shit but got a better slow-burn movie than Drive

anything with steve adkins in it desu

why did they went full anime with the bad guys on the second movie?

Part 4 when?

who /dredd/ here?

yeah apostle with Dan stevens
should be good
I think the director said in an interview that they wanted it to seem less realistic, the villains at least

>let's talk shit about trump
>by dressing as stereotypical as fuck
>and making children and women swearing in front of babies
do these people ever look at the mirror?

No

Raid redemptions setting looked like some VOD set, cheaply made. Looked so bad on blu ray.

old MadTV was dope

t. plebs

>DUDE FUCK TRUMP LMAO

And how did that work out for these people? How could Hillary POSSIBLY lose with people like this in her corner?

yeah re-watching it some of the sets look kinda shitt but it was made on a incredibly small budget