Why is Ted Cruz such a piece of shit? His speech is one long dragged out shitfest...

Why is Ted Cruz such a piece of shit? His speech is one long dragged out shitfest. He has not once named or endorsed trump

Same with walker. Why are these people such scumbags? This is not about you, doing this sends the message you dont give a fuck about your party or the country. Then you have all those paid shills cheering him on.

He just did the opposite of endorse trump

This crowd is going to murder him

Fuck Cruz he is as much of an opportunist satanist leech politician as Hillary

They're starting to boo the shit out of him

He's a total scumbag, I didn't think I could lose anymore respect for him but somehow I did

Did this bitch mention green eggs and ham?

Cruz is trying to save the Republican party and the nation.

Trump is trying to destroy the party and the nation.

When it all comes crashing down, Cruz can stand tall and state that he was on the right side of history.

What's Mary's last name?

Kek fools, now their support will only go down when Trump wins, his supporters, and he himself, will not forget this.

In TX, when Cruz is up in a primary, I'll vote him out. Reminder! August 9th Paul Ryan, and August 30th McCain can be outed.

That fuckin nigger could have just fell in line and accepted defeat, but no, the mother fucker took his ass whippin like a grade school bitch.

Did he just commit career suicide?

wtf i hate cruz now
im feeling the bern

He pulled a total bitch move regardless if he supports trump or not

Either accept your defeat like a man or don't show up at all. Showing up the nominatee at his own convention is own

Low

I don't see any Ted Cruz, just a big pair of titties lol.

Kek really? Only caught a bit about vote your conscience, like is he seriously implying that voting for whoever can prevent Hillary isn't the highest moral obligation?

Christ?

Yes imho, if Clinton wins, people will resent him for not backing Trump, if Trump wins, people will be emboldened, and comfortable to vote for his opposing primary rival, who will likely be more of a Trump republican.

Makes Trump look the bigger man for allowing him there.

This, Trump is a joke you guys have been slow to get. He is the most disliked candidate in history. Anyone on that stage could have beat hillary but we nominated the one person more disliked than her. When Hillary wins, the blood is on the alt-rights hands.

He pretty much said vote for anyone but trump

I dont see how he wins from doing this speech. Even if trump loses a lot of finger pointing will come his way

There were no last names then, it was just first name and address, Jesus of Nazareth, son of Mary.

Just fyi.

He's the only man for the job. Nobody ever said the road to a great nation was going to be easy.

>Trump is trying to destroy the party and the nation.
You say that like it's a bad thing. The GOP has been absolute shit for years now and needs to be burned, salted, and completely redone.

He did not shit all over Clinton at all? Never said we can not vote for her or she lies etc???????

He took a few jabs at Clinton/Obama but nowhere near the level other speakers have in this convention so far

It was literally the same copy/paste speech Cruz always makes, while literally never claiming he supports trump or even mentioning him outside of a quick congrats

I think he's trying to keep nuclear codes out of the hands of a guy that's completely batshit, and says shit like
>Saddam Hussein is cool
>Putin is cool
>Kim Jong un is cool
>Gaddhafi is cool
>Mussolini is pretty cool too

He's hailed just about all the best of history bar Hitler himself. I really feel for Cruz right now, poor bastard is gonna get crucified for not getting down on his knees screaming "long live the king".

Sauce? and More

I NEED A SOURCE ON THOSE TITTES NOW

You seem extremely confused. There won't be another republican president for many years breh.

This is all theater for rednecks.

I'm guessing you'be been browsing this site for roughly a year or so given the fact that you can't figure out how to source an image posted on an imageboard.

Please go away. It's best for everyone involved

>Anyone on that stage could have beat hillary but we nominated the one person more disliked than her.
He actually believes this.

Tragically, you won't see the truth until Nov 9th.

It's called having principles and sticking to them. Trump should try it once in a while.

I really, really like those tits

May I save the pic?

>Thinking Cruz actually has principles.

>Oh my God Mary! What are you doing??

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE BOYS! GRANDMOTHER'S WITH TITS LIKE THESE! THESE ARE GREAT TIMES!

Because Cruz knows that Trump is a narcistic flip-flopper who cannot be trusted.
Trumpshills won't admit that.

>grandmother
>those tits
Sweet fucking christ

Would fuck and marry her grand daughter on the spot. A life time of happiness.

Ted Cruz Principles:

-Self-aggrandizement
-Praise Jesus

Amen.

Girl on the right has a nice happy trail

With modern sluts you can be a GMILF before you even hit 30.

ahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Tell your granny to stop taking pics naked then ya fucking slug.

It's the RNC not the TNC.

If Donald doesn't want to act like a republican he should have ran as an independent.

those are pretty sick tits for a grandma

>You say that like it's a bad thing. America has been absolute shit for years now and needs to be burned, salted, and completely redone.

Ftfy

>19 likes

Top Kek

>mfw I don't want to fap to this because she's a grandma
>mfw I have standards apparently
>mfw I wouldn't have known she was older than 40 if it wasn't stated she's a grandma, and thus would have fapped.