He is a fucking mistake of a human being

He is a fucking mistake of a human being.

I have never hated an individual more in my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/07/19/here-is-who-donald-trump-wants-for-treasury-secretary/?source=dam#
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/05/ben-carson-campaign-releases-tape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=bXhguE_yh3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you hate him so much?

I missed it. I hear the crowd is upset. What happened?

Wow. He really thinks it's all about El Rato.

What a sore loser.

Here's a sunflower seed Ted.

He will not support the front runner

He literally works for Goldman Sachs, has a nasally voice, looks like rat, acts like a rat, and overall just lies compulsively.

>You mean like drumpfhahaha?
kys in advance.

He didn't endorse Trump.

Trump decided to make an entrance at the end of Cruz's speech and took the attention away from him. #basedGodEmperor

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

TRUMPLETS
BTFO
T
F
O

GOODBYE RATO

man i am so fucking PISSED AT RATO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>I hate

Yes. Anger, bitterness, hatred, and intolerance is a required trait of all libtards.

i feel the same way about Trump

This picture just sums up the memery of the primaries

GOODBYE RATO

What a little man. Regardless of what happens this election, we are not supporting you in 2020 or 2024.

We do not forget.

Glad to see Cruz, stuck to his guns. If Trump manages to actually win, I hope Cruz rides his ass in the Senate every time Trump breaks a promise. Good for him.

GOODBYE RATO

Did you forget he literally tried to sabotage Trump's campaign? Do you remember anything? fucking retards. He could have just as easily been the nominee, and we would be fucked.

>I saw Donald Trump at a gas station in cleveland yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm #withher now

The delegates, Dahnald. Give them to me.

fuck you liberal piece of shit, cant handle dissenting opinions huh?

day of the rope wont be pretty

SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK I DIDN'T SEE IT

Don't forget when he torpedoed Sleepy Bens Iowa campaign.

Fuck him

That too.

It's like people literally cannot remember or grasp anything beyond a few days. They have no concept of scope. This guy should be in jail for election fraud.

Someone actually bothered to write this cool story.

Cool story, bro

GOODBYE RATO

I've probably never seen anyone drop sicker owns than Ted

GOODBYE RATO
O
O
D
B
Y
E

R
A
T
O

>Not recognizing ancient pasta

Goobye rato

Trump tries to sabotage everybody else's campaign.

So why angry?

Why did based Styxhexenhammer666 delete the "Cruz the Loser" song he made? It was fucking genius and I was about to post it.

No.

Trump competes, Rato cheats.

That is a Louis CK story, cuck.

Pretty sure he had another affair since dropping out

GOODBYE RATO

To be fair, that is a tight suit.
>He literally works for Goldman Sachs
What does that have anything to do with it when the presumptive candidate owns a shit-ton of businesses? Trump isn't some small-town hero with immigrant parents making good.

>has a nasally voice, looks like rat, acts like a rat, and overall just lies compulsively.
Are we talking about Trump here?

Trump loves Goldman and sacks, he is the liar here

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/07/19/here-is-who-donald-trump-wants-for-treasury-secretary/?source=dam#

I get the impression that everybody who does not want to suck Donald's dick is labeled a cheat.

You catch on quickly.

Goodbye Rato

Not originally.

>HURUUUEURUEASDFUDRUEUAWEFHASDJKLFHASKLJDFVSCLJKHVFasdfjkhasld

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/05/ben-carson-campaign-releases-tape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

hi nevertrump

Get fucked Sup Forumstards, and get ready so say MADAME PRESIDENT!

RATO RATO I MADE YOU OUT OF CLAY

In lieu of endorsing Donald Trump, Ted "the loser" Cruz decided to exalt Alton "carnal knowledge of a minor" Sterling

He has to go back

wtf i hate trump now
i am now #cruzmissile

Goodbye, Rato

hello, faggot.

GOODBYE RATO

Are you 23? lol

excellent pasta

No they sabotaged themselves by taking the offensive & attacked Trump first. They thought because he is inexperienced in the political arena he would be an easy target to make themselves look good. Since the beginning it has been all these cucks & the MSM with an onslaught of attacks & they still got BTFO

Trump's campaign also spread rumors about his opponents. What's the difference?

but think of the Rat in the Hat memes when he bends the knee

GOODBYE RATO

Honestly, you can't blame Cruz for not endorsing Trump. The primary fight between them got pretty personal.

Goodbye Rato

When males brawl, they fucking get over it.

Teds a little bitch.

texas, texas.... i thought you guys were based and you put this faggot in office

zionist jew

Could this place suck trump dick any harder? Jesus fucking christ its gotten aggravating

GOODBYE, RATO!

GOODBYE RATO

GOODBYE RATO

The "endorse Trump" chant was great.

All of the candidates fell over themselves demanding Trump promise to endorse the nominee when they knew for sure his early lead would fade.

They all promised to do the same when they thought it might be them.

Trump wins.

Bush, Kasich, and Cruz break their promises, go against their word as men and refuse to endorse Trump, proving once again that career politicians have no honor and cannot be trusted at their word.

Why would I ever believe anything Ted Cruz says? His word is proven to be worthless.

CRUZMISSILE

Try responding to my points next time instead of jumping all aboard the faggot train.

>I have never hated an individual more in my entire life.
Are you sure you're not forgetting someone?

GOODBYE RATO

Because Trump is THE republican nominee. Hillary is the only alternative. Thus, Ted basically endorsed Hillary just so he could have a chance in the next election.

GOODBYE RATO

All these liberals are saying "Good for Cruz" have no fucking idea how badly he has fucked up.

Cruz has literally pissed off the entire GOP save for the fringe Evangelicals and uber Constitutionalists. He was trying so hard to be Reagan speaking at Ford's nomination and ended up looking like an absolute fool.

Until tonight I was thinking that I could vote for Cruz if he ever ran in the future, then I heard he plans to try and primary Trump if Trump won, now he pulls this bullshit.

The most hated man in congress has become the most hated man in the GOP.

Not to mention, who has stood by Trump as the nominee out of all the candidates who signed the pledge? I know Randlet has said he is still supporting him, and Chrispy Creme is.

Fuck this party is a bunch of shameful cucks.

How beta would it have been to have stood up there and endorsed a guy who called your wife ugly and accused your dad of assassinating JFK? Cruz handled it correctly

Rat!

>Cruz has literally pissed off the entire GOP save for the fringe Evangelicals and uber Constitutionalists.

Wasn't he already at that point before he even ran for the nomination?

GOODBYE RATO

I totally forgot about that. They will probably just sidestep any questions about that with their usual bullshit.

I cannot express how much I despise Ted Cruz and his Cruzlims. This drama queen knows no shame. Absolutely selfish of him to be pulling this hide and seek nonsense with his speech tonight that is taking away the attention that is supposed to go to the VP candidate this evening.

>What does that have anything to do with it when the presumptive candidate owns a shit-ton of businesses?

we hate goldman sachs, they're going down when the economy crashes, either just before or just after Trump's election,

any stocks bros can explain to be how a put option works I want to bet that goldman is going down insolvent like Lehman bros

Hello #cuckmissile, still shilling for El Rato?

>cucks

Kuk is Kek's female form

GOODBYE RATO

TED CRUZ TO THE WHITE HOUSE! JUSTICE4HARAMBE

GIVE HIM YOUR DELEGATES, DONALD!

youtube.com/watch?v=bXhguE_yh3U

Goodbye Rato

Someone post a link of the interesting bit?

C'mon, the GOP's implosion is great theater. How can you not be enjoying this?

How is Trump any better? Remember how the Republican party was to rally behind him? Remember how those who actually mattered didn't bother showing up or lending their support to him?

Trump is the definition of a narcissistic, fear-feeding, meme.

No, he was hated by everyone (except Sessions, who endorsed Donald) on the Hill.

Cruz had some serious support, and a lot of Trump voters would have chosen him had Trump not run. Now he can say goodbye to all of that because instead of being the poster child for party unity, he is now known as the rat that jew-speaked out of a pledge he signed months ago.

goodbye rato

Goodbye rato

it wasnt that he didnt endorse trump, it was because he took the stage to bitch and moan about his values (him) should have won, he wasted everyone's time. not showing up would have sent the same message, instead he came off as petty and a sore loser. tonight he managed to piss of the very few people in washington who still were willing to work with him.

Lmao, was da bern too hot?

GOODBYE RATO

wtf i hate ratto now

GOODBYE RATO