"Sup Forums is so stupid for being racist lol"

>"Sup Forums is so stupid for being racist lol"
>The majority of threads here are in some way about race

Can't be racist against wh*Tes. They are animals not people.

There's just as much racism against nonwhites is what I meant.

Not for being racist, but for being racist and ignorant about races.

>racist
>racism

It's Sup Forums trolling....

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums if you replace “Jews” with “Americans”

excep you stupid Sup Forumsfags are too stupid to understand irony and you seriously believe the posts in here are full of pathetic hatred (fueled by the fact that you're a failure in life) like in your shithole

>"Americans are so racist!"
>"Americans are stupid because they're spics and niggers!"

>im a race realist

How much can you honestly call irony on everything? By your logic you can say Sup Forums is entirely satire and ironic memes then.
>you
I don't use Sup Forums
>you're a failure in life
Projecting?

>Canadians are such cucks
>FUCKING LEAF!
>t. Wang Xu
Come on now, I get more shit because I'm Canadian then you being American.

>americans and canadians cry about being memed
You should have my flag faggots, then you would see sweetness

>Replying to a projection argument by making the argument that he's projecting

Armchair psychologist-ception

Touche. Is the German Greek gone, or is he still here?

Lol

IT'S ALL IRONIC LA, DON'T VISIT THE GENERALS LA

Can we get a petition thread on /qa/ for a vote to rangeban canadians from posting on Sup Forums?

Fucking browse the catalogue you stupid fucking leaf. Look at half the OP images on this fucking board.
Fuck you.

Sup Forums just finds America's white nationalism fucking stupid. It doesn't make any sense. As a brit, I don't give a fuck if Nordics get invaded by Sandniggers, I laugh at them. I do care if Britain does

Understand?

Except Sup Forums seriously believes the shit they post and if you seriously believe that Sup Forumsfags are normal average people then you're seriously a retard.

>As a brit
>Australian flag
Sure thing Dino McSeamus

>Sup Forums race/politics threads are ironic guys
>Generals are the exact same
What is the political opinions of Sup Forums?

>say Sup Forums is entirely satire and ironic memes
But this is true. There is nothing of value in Sup Forums.

Libertarian most of the time but when I see a fucking commie fascist conquistador

So let me get this straight. You're saying everything on Sup Forums is serious but when it's posted here on Sup Forums at a high frequency it's not serious and it's just LE SATIRE?

>if you seriously believe that Sup Forumsfags are normal average people then you're seriously a retard

He says... on Sup Forums... where there's LITERALLY multiple threads about suicidal depression, being virgins, being fat as fuck, chronically unemployed etc every single fucking day.

Wait... wait... don't tell me. IT'S IRONIC TOO RIGHT?

I bow out American. You can be the country that everyone dislikes. I may get shit on because of shitty posters from my country, but you easily blow me out of the water with that whining. You win, now fight the Greek to see who gets shit on the most.
Don't know, but I hate extremists. Communists and Fascists can fuck themselves.

Why do you speak about Sup Forums as if it were old Sup Forums? That board is dead, stop raging against a corpse.

Who cares?
Niggers and shitskins will be jealous forever

Dude wetbacks are the worst people on the entire planet. Australian Abos make them look good. Why are you talking to that subhuman when he can't formulate thoughts other than, "MI ES VICTIM GIB CLAY BECK I WERK FIR AIR HEHEHE MADRE DE PUTA"

>its a Sup Forumseaf thread

>haha le Sup Forums and Sup Forums are satire guys we're not really racist hahahaha
Is it your first year here or something.
First of all neither of these boards are one person. Both have tons of people with different ideas and opinions. Some are just trolling, and some are serious.

I'm not defending it I'm just saying I see no reason to believe Sup Forums is somehow better. The reasoning is super faulty, its LITERALLY the "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" meme except applied to the board...

>that one dumbass leaf who makes a dousin threads every single day

Nationalist mostly, bordering on ethno-nationalist.

When people do it on Sup Forums they're serious and stupid, probably nonwhite selfhaters too.
When they do it on Sup Forums it's just ironic, no one here is racist it's just a meme lol xD

Did I get it right?

Sup Forums is libertarian board. We're the old Sup Forumsfugees that fled the_donald takeover

the difference is that Sup Forums is actually ironic