That's how the best goalkeeper in history of football looks like

that's how the best goalkeeper in history of football looks like

why he's so perfect, guys?

When is he supposed to return from injury?

ter Stegen is better

what about that old russkie that kept getting called the goat?

>De Gay

Unironically.

>unnironically believing this
not even top 10

ter Stegen saves 83% of shots on goal, De Gea 80%

>best goalkeeper in history of football
>7 goals from Ronaldo in the last 4 games against Real

>lets a fraud score against him repeatedly
>hides behind bayern defense raises hand for offside out of frustration
>soylent features
What zoo land said here

That's not Yashin and/or Schmiechel.

Dino Zoff in his prime was better than Schmeichel, though you could argue he always had consistently better defenders in front of him.

Buffon. Best peak and most longevity.

>Madrid cheated their way through that fucking game
>Neuer has been dead ever since
Fuck everything

that papada

Stegan would not even save 50% of shots if he had Jones and Smalling in front of him

he isn't even better than kahn

and schmeichel > kahn

implying neuer wouldn't have won those wc final one on ones against ronaldo unlike khan

everyone craps on Neuer but to see him stand alone against Barcelona in Pep's asinine idea of man-marking Barca's MSN trio was insane he busted out lucky ass saves. I don't think ter Stegen would be so lucky in that situation. De Gea plays in a team that can't defend or attack and still manages to out perform the whole squad.

Zoff is a legend but I still think Schmiechel was clutch though. Always came up big in key moments. But I'm just an American customer so don't mind me.

And Chilavert > Schmeichel

i agree, OP

That's not Ladislao Mazurkiewicz

De Gea plays in a team that parks the bus and has a lot of bodies protecting him so please stop this poor De Gea meme
Would like to see him in a more attacking side to see what he's really made of
Typical pakinited delusion

>conceding a goal in a 7 goal difference match
Pathetic. Germany would've win that title without starting a GK aswell

This

Neuer is finished

every single time i want to start listening to american opinions on football, there's always a poster that reminds me why it's a bad idea

>hurr keepers who play on rich park the bus teams aren't better protected
Your paki club is shit

Oblak is better though

Stop it man. You're making a fool of yourself

Casillas is the goat followed by Buffon desu.

BECAUSE HE HAD THE BALLS TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

>reflex babby is the GOAT

no

>reflex babby
I though that was the entire point of goalkeeping.

No.

colombians are shitty people, ogre beings that should be eradicated

go back to Sup Forums

When you're young, yes you can rely on that

But keepers lose those reflexes when they get older, which is why the ones who don't adapt like Casillas, Lloris, or Duda rapidly turn to shit in the course of a year or two. Truly elite old man keepers like Buffon or that Hungarian sweat pants guy become GOAT at positioning, anticipation, and mind games when they get older so they don't have to rely on reflexes as much.

Go back to that shithole, Caiaffa
I already know you're that scummy colombian being a parasite in the netherlands
Leech

he kept him for himself for so long.
>"If I can't come out of the closet I can come out of the penalty box!"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Jesus Christ. I-i... no response