You know he has a point

you know he has a point

>niggers aren't stu-

i just realized the pastebin i linked for the flat earth argument was also flagged as spam and doesn't work. so sorry theres no way to provide the hundreds of pages and hours of video that support the flat earth model. just ask yourself a few basic questions

How is the midnight sun possible? How would the southern hemisphere have any light?
Because of the tilt right?
How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.
The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.
Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

The earth is flat.
It is observably flat.
Anyone who has ever flown in an airplane can tell you that.
Flat as far as the eye can see.
>can't see far because it's curved
>space flight shows curvature
Actually that high up, the thin atmosphere distorts what you see.
Think of it this way.
If you put a spoon in a glass of water and look at it from the side the handle doesn't line up.
No one says this optical illusion is proof of bent spoon theory.
Earth is viewed the same way.
The atmosphere acts the same way the water does, it manipulates the eye.
Only brainlets accept the bent spoon as real, same with curved earth.

>actually believes we're orbiting the sun at 66,600mph while the sun orbits the galaxy at 514,000mph
And you expect me to blindly believe this sci-fi bullshit? Grow up.
Its all about perspective. Its not the earth rotating, its the small, local sun leaving perspective as a light source circling above us

The earth isn't flat. Cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now

I thought that the flat earth society was originally created just as a sorts of comedic salon, to challenge the one universal truth everyone held that the earth is a globe, if the government(s) could fake the earth being flat, what else could they lie about on a much easier basis? It's a bit weird that some plebs actually think the whole thing is about the earth seriously being flat.

could fake the earth being a sphere*

>posts reply of 2.5 words
>1.5 of those words are slurs
I used to think flat earthers were crazy but desu the round earthers' hostility and inability to refute evidence is what's really ridiculous

How do we know earth isn't a cube?

i'm assuming these fucking jokers know about telescopes? it's not like they can't afford one.

>telescope
You mean the magnifying jew?

lol have an upvote sir

Things can be both round and flat. Ever seen a pizza?

christ flat earthers are the worst type of brainlet

>the round earthers' hostility and inability to refute evidence
what evidence? they don't have evidence.
we have loads of evidence for a globe.

>I been studying
>uses 'b4' like a teenage girl

And this fucking mouth-breather wants to be a starting quarterback.

are "quarterbacks" required to have a certain IQ or higher?

ever heard of an axis?

twitter has a character limit m8

because the constellations are also moving, retard

Timezones and 24 hour days are the bigger lie.

how exactly are they lying?

>actually believing flat earth shit
Hollow Earth is where it's at, jump on board

>brainlets falling for the globe earth meme

There are 4 24 "days" in each rotation of the Earth. But in 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

you wanna try that again in english?

Jim Rome was making fun of Geno Smith for this shit on his show the other day. Prime sports talk

YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS -

FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,

THEY ALREADY EXIST.

4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS

IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION.

4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS.

4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS

WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS.

TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS - THE

ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH

Alright man, I'll give you one more shot before dismissing you as an inane retard.

Start slow and don't go into your crazy ass accusations. Explain exactly how you have 4 days in each day.

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER
SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY
TIME CUBE
WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.
4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1
DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL.

Have a nice night man. Maybe try fewer inebriates tomorrow.

>mfw reading the comment section of nasa Facebook vidoes
Jesus christ what went wrong with people

Nothing went wrong.
It's just that now everyone has a podium to shout about things they are completely ignorant on.

explain earthquake readings with hollow earth

He also thinks Stevie Wonder isn't blind

Lol just checked it, there are people who comment on almost every nasa post and even their profiles including the profile pic is just anti nasa shit.