What are some other kino about finding your girlfriend's past disgusting?

What are some other kino about finding your girlfriend's past disgusting?

you a cuck owhat?

You mean your mom, don't you, Jason.

real life relationships

what episode of black mirror is that?

You mean where you find out your own past is disgusting and you're a vindictive crazy person and the reason your girlfriend cheated on you?

Chasing Amy

brits love being cucked, black mirror is like fucking propaganda at this point

They were both horrible people but he was right about everything.

He was right about his gf being a whore.

If she wanted to cheat she should have broken up with him

The Entire History of You

This. 'B-but I was pissed off at you, when I cheated on you' doesn't magically make it their fault. It's still her fault for being having zero impulse control.

Did you watch it? He wasn't shown to be nasty or vindictive at all, his wife was a whore and he began to sense it so then justifiably got angry. At least he kept the house.

didn't he disappear for like 3 days or something?

why isnt this guy in more stuff? he was fantastic.

It was something like two weeks. During which she fucked that other guy. Plus she was going to just never tell him that the kid might not be his. Bitch deserves nothing.

So? Why the fuck is that a reason to cheat, you cucked beta. Grow some balls, faggot.

He was just in Kong. He also did mocap for Planet of the Apes. Apparently he's really good at moving like a primate.

Is Black Mirror in the same style and pace as Twilight Zone?

Not really. I guess you could say it does play with general paranoia about evolving technology like TZ did with space travel stuff.

> slut thinks you cant be 3 days alone without needing a stuffing
They had an argument and he went to get a break. I imagine he assumed he hadnt married a total cunt who could hold her vagina closed for a weekend.

that ep was cuck kino, can't get any better than that

>ever assuming that

It's weird that you forget literally the last five minutes.

Where he cuts out his grain? How does that contradict what i said?

Most episodes of Black Mirror are just showcases for cucking technology

But he wasn't cucked. He kicked the bitch out and presumably got a paternity test asap.

i didn't say it was a reason to cheat. just that he's not completely blameless.

He literally is blameless.

>I'm a gril by the way

Go back to watch Rick and Morty

Why is Toby Kebbell not more popular? I've never seen him half-ass anything that he was in.

>roastie-think

>It's a "lets make our audience unknowingly feel sorry for child killers and pedophiles" episode

he picks/gets really shitty roles