This is 100% objective rating

This is 100% objective rating

Other urls found in this thread:

bnr.bg/en/post/100729084/present-day-bulgarians-carry-genes-of-thracians-and-proto-bulgarians-not-of-slavs
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779
researchgate.net/publication/51220271_Bulgarians_vs_the_other_European_populations_A_mitochondrial_DNA_perspective
slavicchronicles.com/genetics/genetics-of-bulgaria/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rRWTTFBxM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

missed Portugal

But Portugal is not slav

said chechen republic

cyka

I made the template like three or two years ago

This is a linguistic map of Slavic languages, and not Ethic groups. Bulgarians are not Slavic, we are a diverse mixture of Thracian and Proto-Bulgarains predominantly. Even the rest of this map is incorrect, because most of these countries are hugely mixed, even more so than the Germanic people and Latin people.

Whole of Czech should be green Warsaw should be green
Croatia should be green

t. Celt

this

bnr.bg/en/post/100729084/present-day-bulgarians-carry-genes-of-thracians-and-proto-bulgarians-not-of-slavs

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779

researchgate.net/publication/51220271_Bulgarians_vs_the_other_European_populations_A_mitochondrial_DNA_perspective

slavicchronicles.com/genetics/genetics-of-bulgaria/

England are the worst Germans.

Bulgarians are Slavs, my brainlet dude.

Slavs weren't Vikings, fuck off

Are you retarded?

Various Slavic too engaged in medieval naval piracy against the Danes, Italians and Turks desu

Do you have any evidence for your claim? I just showed you evidence that we are not. If you can't accept facts over ignorance, then this conversation is pointless.

Vikings are a myth. Scandinavians are just Germans.

Greeks also. Russians loved to rob them.

No bullying
Bad France

and gypsies

If you speak slav you think slav. This is what matters.

lol what? If anything swedes have overstated their "vikingness". It was mostly a Norwegian thing.

That's true. Bulgaria is a multicultural country, and unlike the German countries, there is no racism in Bulgaria, and all people from all around the world can live with dignity and respect in our country.

Just like this Egyptian-born Bulgarian citizen who feel proud to be Bulgarian. Can you show me one foreigner who competes and feel proud to be citizen of a German nation?

lmao

So French speaking Africans are French too? Education in Russia is a joke, in fact, it is only these 3rd world undeveloped countries the western Balkans and the countries that border Russia that tarnish the image of the entire region. We should've never gave you language and culture, it's all our fault.

So French speaking Africans are French too? Education in Russia is a joke, in fact, it is only these 3rd world undeveloped countries the western Balkans and the countries that border Russia that tarnish the image of the entire region. We should've never gave you language and culture, it's all our fault.

>Multi Culti
Line it's a good thing

False. The Germanic peoples originated on Jutland.

It doesn't matter where they originate from. Scandinavians and Northwest Europeans are all Germans.

Cracovians aren't sl*Veshits

How can Scandinavians be Germans if they never even set their foot in Germany?

GERMANIC. The same way you abbreviate the word Slavic into Slav, the same way i abbreviated Germanic into German. Not that hard to understand.

Negroes were forced to speak French. You, on the other hand, inherited the culture that developed for centuries with the language.

German in no instance can mean germanic, lmao.

Bulgaria is the oldest nation in Europe, our culture has been developing for thousands of years, and then we made the mistake of giving you OUR language and OUR culture. So in a way, you are to us what the ''negroes'' are to the French.

>and then we made the mistake of giving you OUR language and OUR culture
This is probably the dumbest shit I've read around in a long time.

It can, in an incorrect way. Just like Slav can mean Slavic in an incorrect way. Were you raised to believe truth means anything? I miss being a child. When you grow up you will understand that: majority opinion > truth.

>Krakovčani niso Slovani
>na njihovem grbu piše 'stoletno kraljevsko mesto Krakov'
>

lol this

slavs always larp as vikangs

(i am bulgarian not a sl*v)

well you're a serbshit, so you probably read a lot of even dumber shit

That's in Cracovian language which is a part of Wendic languages

majority of the world don't talk about german and mean people in denmark,norway,sweden or even finland you idiot.

бюpмбeй you might want to think about reformatting your plebit writing style before anyone actually catches the b8

>t.muhamed gypovski

keep your tractor ready for escape to serbia at all times

I better keep it safe before you steal it.

go grab your hammer of tho- i mean perun and larp somewhere else, "slav"

This is we wuzzing at it's best.
>I gave u muh language
First of all, it's not true.
Second of all, you don't even know how to use that language. Russia has contributed to the world the most important writers like Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and chekhov.

>yfw Cyrillic is always associated with Russia despite being made in Bulgaria

>tfw Kosovo is associated with Servia when it's Albanian

>he still thinks I am somehow Serb

Because russia is the only relevant Cyrillic country

taqqiya will take you nowhere, serve

Ovo je najjadnija ploča na Sup Forums-u, gore i od /r9k/ i Sup Forums. Jebote koji degenerici hahaha

srbe na brm brm

tipično eksju drekpostanje

a še hujše kot to da samo drekpostate je da ponavadi sploh ne sodelujete pri ustvarjanju vsebine na Sup Forumsu

Zakaj se samo Srbohrvati zapirate v svojo malo skupnost medtem ko se Bulgaromakedonci ne? Morebiti zaradi staroalbanskih genov?

>poorthodoxy
lmoa

My point was, people on this board circlejerk over shit no one actually cares about except you autists. No one in their right mind doesn't divide people based on if they've got viking or slavic genes. Only here on Sup Forums. People here are mentally ill.

That's because they don't hear that a lot. Every country wants to be seen as special and significant, and since the countries from the Western bloc were the only developed countries during the Cold War, they represented their own point of views about themselves to the mainstream, unlike the rest, whose point of view was represented by somebody else. Like i said, majority opinion > great. I also suspect you don't know what is the meaning of this symbol ''>'', am i right?

ummm we are franco-celtic sweetie xx

majority opinion > truth*

Austrian Slavs aren't Slavs

>anti-social media intended for outcasts and anime fans
>surprised that people here have a warped view of reality

No, you are German. What's the mattering, are you feeling less significant? Now imagine you hear this everyday.

No, I had a Latin professor who despite giving off the appearance of a dignified old catholic gentleman would often go on rants about how Serbocroatian words are permeating Slovenian (ie 'kako si?' is a Serbian borrowing that, so he thought, replaced the Slovene 'kako ti gre?'), and how his 'southern' officer in the JNA was unable to read the map when on military exercises. And this coming from a man who was made college professor at 24. Reality is weirder than you imagine, yung Ante.

>are you feeling less significant
why would i be feeling that m8?

t. burak stoychev

>burak
What?

t. banitsa stoychev

Why's Serbia missing a spot

It should be Banitsa Stoytcheva.

that spot is Kosovo

>that spot is serbia

bullshit.

Which is a Serbian province

>are you feeling less significant?
Leider nicht, du hundt.

Hello fellow /slav/s.

Which of your languages sounds the most like Western Slav?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rRWTTFBxM

>german=germanic
try again sweetie

But it's not, de jure or de facto. Malvinas is British btw

De jure it actually is diaspora.

> Malvinas is British btw
MALVINAS
JE
SRBJA

Yet you got cucked into using their Spanish name, how does it feel to get argiedom??

>gypsies
>slavs

But you're Italians cucked into speaking Spanish

not him, but I don't have sh*Talian ancestry

Sorbian

Bulgaria always been like this.

Bulgarian """""nationalism"""""" is mixing with subbuman gypsies, turks and greeks as long as they are orthodox

Bulgarians or Bulgaria never did a removal on racial basis - only on some gay ass shit like religion, state loyalty etc. They WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. BULGARians have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only race to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Bulgaria that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Bulgarians. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Bulgarian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Bulgarians:
Boyko Borisov - politician
100 Kila - singer
Veselin Mareshki - businessman
Valeri Simonov - politician
Rumen Radev - politician
Nikolay Barekov - businessman
Rosen Plevneliev - politician

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w

Why don't Bulgarians kill him? He desecrates Bulgarian ethnonationalism by singing any patriotic themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood or greek (part negro) blood

And only THEN they can dare to speak about National Pride
Your country and ethnicity are named after some steppe subhuman, you have the biggest amount of Turks in Europe, you have shitton of gypsies, a lot of "locals" are mixed with gypsies, your subuman diaspora was one of the reasons for Brexit(yes Bulgarians are this unpleasant). Your most famous national is a cigan pederast. Videos related
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI

Pic related - average ethnic Bulgarian

But i like German more, it sounds more insulting.
I don't know, you are the one who wanted to correct me, it's almost as if you don't want to be identified as German?

Exactly what i said, except for the ancestral part. Bulgaria is probably the only tolerant multicultural and multiracial nation in Europe. Which other country has a Mosque, a Church and a synagogue right next to each other? Which other EU nation has Gypsies and other minorities in key public positions? There are non.

Russia, Belorussians, Poles, Bohemians, Moravians, Carantanians, Kajkavians - European White Slavs

Ukraine and Balkanshits - turkicarmenogypsy subhumans

That’s why you deserve to be invaded and forced to exile and kill all mongrels. Not 100% Europeans? Get gassed

>y-you're subhumans

You are nonwhite subhumans just like two turkic goblins in your picture.

“People” like you deserve death for not being pure in race and I’m not even being ironic

>mongol mutt calling anyone subhuman
ironic, isn't it

>it's actually made in Macedonia

you're responding to an infamous schitzo albanian shitposter

Just because you are a eurasian subhuman mongrel doesn’t mean normal Slavs are, roach. 0,2% south asian on DNA test is a good reason enough to kill or deport someone, even if he is a rocket scientist

Fuck off albanian false flagging rat